Raildex

Uiharu knew too much

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616292
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does she know how insanely sexy she is

How did this cute girl ended up becoming a soldier?

Uiharus are for breeding

Why didn't mikoto have kuroko teleport High priest away?

>Raildex
>Rail
Is this a newfag thing?

Are we going to get more info on the Railgun novel this month? I hope it takes place during NT.

Go away Kakine.

Uiharu's been left behind all the girls now.
>Mikoto's now got a fellow level 5 friend
>Kuroko's working with a fellow level 4
>Saten found another level 0 and might find more eventually

Oh. But im not Kakine though

>takes place during NT.
>Saten runs into Nuada during NT13
>befriends him
>Promises to meet up the next day
>he never shows

Of course, comrade. It is.

>If Index's memory contains a set consisting of all grimoires, and she is a grimoire, then she should never had existed due to Russell's Paradox.

No, idiot. That's not what Russel's paradox is. Russel's paradox says it's impossible to construct a set of all sets that contains itself. If the set did contain itself it would not contain ittself. If the set did not contain itself then it must contain itself.

A set containing itself is indeed consistent with ZF-Foundation.

* a set of the sets that do not contain themselves

Uiharu is busy diving deep into Academy City's secrets

Heivia get out of here before your fiancee finds out.

Uiharu got Isekai'd into HO by Aleister for knowing too much, only the flowers left and evolved into a slut that would later fall for a normal highschool boy you can find anywhere

So she's been consumed by the grimore? Nice going Uiharu.

Saten keeps murdering and or fucking over all the people she meets

I hope she meets Fremea one day and hears for herself that she's kicked the bucket and Saten'll never see her again

Uiharu has always been best flying solo as shown by SP and SS2

I wonder who Saten will meet next. We have no idea what she's been up to between the sniper arc and NT17.

Misaki a pile of shit

>Hadit, "the Great God, the lord of the sky," is depicted on the Stele of Revealing in the form of the winged disk of the Sun, Horus of Behdet (also known as the Behdeti). However, while the ancient Egyptians treated the Sun and the other stars as separate, Thelema connects the sun-god Hadit with every individual star.
>Hadit identifies himself as the point in the center of the circle, the axle of the wheel, the cube in the circle, "the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star," and the worshipper's own inner self

>Hadit is a winged sun
>Aiwass second form is wings that look like a hand
>Aiwass attacks are described as the sun
>Accelerator gets white wings and can do shit with light(probably to the point of reflecting it all toegether so it looks like a mini sun)
>Hadit is basically a nucleas
>Accelerator is Hadit
>Accelerator is Aiwass core or closely linked to it

>torn flower
Nice symbolism.

I want to deflower Uiharu

Was Oliver Cromwell a magician?

Anti-Catholic

Kakine plz

Na, he was a scientist.
In disguise as a Magician.

Who isn't. Even other Catholics hate Catholics.

I want to lick Uiharu's anus.

Someone made this.

So we need an illustration of Uiharu being hurt by Kakine now.

I bet Coronzon is going to try to bait another Accelerator/Touma fight if Accelerator is the core. It probably wants Aiwass gone

I really liked novel and early manga Uiharu. She was sassy as fuck.

Kuroko a shit

Now she's irrelevant as fuck. Let's hope that the novel or next arc lets her do some cool things. She's been held back for too long.

Alright, I promised this last night but fell asleep after work.
>It’s time for the counterattack
>Begin the White Queen crushing strategy!

>The strongest and most terrible being of the Unexplored-class which resides beyond the gods, the White Queen.
>There is currently no measure that can hope to match up to the almighty ruler of the world. The summoning ceremony and alternate summoning methods; the Regulation-class, Divine-class, and even the Three at the top of the Unexplored-class; even if one were to be able to make full use of all of those they would not be able to destroy Her. However, Shiroyama Kyousuke must do this.
>Therefore. If there is no way to defeat her, he will just have to make one.
>A new law to completely eliminate the White Queen!
>The key lies with Meinokawa Aoi.
>The artificial human vessel from the age of the First Summoning Ceremony is the catalyst needed to summon the original Unexplored-class made using the new rule. Together with the revenge demon Biondetta, Kyousuke heads to the Meinokawa shrine to meet Aoi. Standing there with an enemy is a vessel girl he was supposed to have saved in the past…!?
I also made a thread for it.

>inb4 a demon lives in Uiharu's headband too

AAAAAAAAAA FATHER
HELP ME FATHER AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>immediate shitposts in that thread
Well, it is a weekend and people have more time on their hands I suppose.

>vento will never step on you

He was Sherry's ancestor and he used a golem

Aoi will get hacked in 0.1sec

I'm sure she's okay after this.
Mugino only shot her through the abdomen, right?

What was the five second doom?

His food being eaten

Lethal meme injection.

I like this, it needs a little more blood and bruises though

What's amazing is how final a Mugino hit could be.

At least a bullet can either miss major organs, or if you are really lucky, the organs move and contort out of the way.

But a shot from Mugino going through your spine and even if you live, you're pretty much perma paralyzed. As though all your nerves and bone matter just disappeared and shit.

cannot be fun.

D
E
D

>ywn reverse paizuri Oriana in her second slut outfit
Life's not worth it guys

It seems the constant threads have taken their toll. At least the new chapters are only a few days away.

She's not completely gone, but it's a shame how much uguu Uiharu has taken her spotlight

>Crowley's entire line are naturally predisposed to jobbing and shouting for help

I am honestly afraid of the shit post NT9 Touma would do, Oriana was already unconscious and Lidvia was already in checkmate

>Implying post NT9 Touma needs to resort to rape when he has a literal semen demon bunking with him who told him flat out she's down to fuck

She died!!?

Yep, everyone's favorite flower head has perished.

Yes. Apparently girls cannot handle giant dark matter beetle dick.

>putting your mouth where dozens if not hundreds of dicks have soiled

>Hundreds
Excuse me? Oriana may look like a slut but there is a reason she's known as route disturb

Oriana was a nun. She's a big tease, not a slut.

News about the game
>Open test starts on the 22nd but that's basically tommorow night depending on where you live
>J.C Staff was involved in the background of the game, such as art, post production, music and voice acting
>They've also began cooperating with a Japanese developer(does not say who) to begin promoting the game

In their newest PV(which is basically the same as one of their older ones) showcases some of the voice acting and sound effects, at least now Mikoto actually has her voice instead of that unfitting placeholder, likely the same for Touma

Would you make Last Order a woman if she asked?

>Oriana is not a slut
There are limits to delusion user

>inb4 the big project was the chink game

I think it's time we admitted that the big project was the Virtual-On game.

I seem to recall Kamachi saying the big project was not out yet as anons made a big deal about that when I saw it

>Oriana
The only woman with lewdness enough to overpower my need of bloodying and bruising, replacing it with sheer desire to release dark matter releasing

We've basically seen everything that could count as the project. Virtual-On, Astral Buddy, and now the Railgun novel.

>release dark matter releasing
Damn, too much dark matter was lost and now my dark matter brain is being used as an alternative source

2017 isn't even half done user. He never said it was anything to do with the anniversary

This Oriana is cute as fuck. Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Railgun novel ? What did I miss?

You mean right?

I kind of doubt Kamachi will never actually say what the project is. When it's out he'll tell us what it was, rather than make us guess what released this year that might have been it

Railgun is getting another SS novel.

>The big project is all that stuff + Index 3

So no S3 again?

Why are they doing the sex signal with their hands?

Oh, thanks.

Why aren't you?

No, it's 10.

Dropped this stuff 3-4 years ago I think (around that time a robot could replicate powers), are we in the endgame already?

Now we have a robot that can replicate souls.

Lwa sucks

Clearly it means Misaka is going to pierce Kuroko with her Railgun user

We got Aleister's backstory and a fight between him and Touma in the most recent volume.

>hating anything with magic god sucy

>myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616292

Was the annniversary THAT BAD that makes nips drop Raildex that much?

I know series are fated to sell less the longer it lasts but the drop rate for Raildex is seriously depressing.

Fuck clown Miki and fuck Dengeki.

The anniversary sure speed up the lot considerably, but it was bound to happen at one point anyway.

It didn't have to be this way.

Any chances of S3 or is the shitty novel the only thing we are getting?