My parents are in town and they’re want to take me to the cinema to see the “Darkest Hour” film about the zionist...

My parents are in town and they’re want to take me to the cinema to see the “Darkest Hour” film about the zionist puppet, Winston Churchill. How can I inform them that it’s pure Jewish Hollywood propaganda and that Hitler did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OxzeAyYdhMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell them you already saw it.

You don't

>worried about not going to a movie with your parents
>trying to even redpill them
>clean your room

Tell them you have another idea for a movie to see, a tragedy about a man who wanted to be artist, but who eventually rose to the role of a hero to oppose a great evil, but ultimately fails. Adolf Hitler the Greatest Story Never Told

Churchill is a hero to the anglos. Spend more time with them you ungrateful fuck.

They’ve already bought the tickets

by applying a bullet to your heat at a high velocity

Just go see it with them and make your parents happy. Chances are they just want to spend some quality time with you and probably don't give too much of a fuck about old Winnie Churchill.

>not wanting your loved ones to know the truth

nice trips

Like Hitler or not, Churchill fought for the sovereignty of Britain. That should be respected. Stop being an ungrateful prick OP.

Good idea.

Who cares, spending time with your parents is the only good thing left in this rotten world.

refuse vocally, scream at the top of your lungs and then go into your room and kill yourself. that'll show 'em.

fag.

Exactly, I 100% agree with this.

Just go to the cinema with your parents ffs. I hate zog propaganda too, but sometimes you can just go to the theatre and not be a retard.

Fuck Winston Churchill

Hmm, England declared the war.

Churchill fought for the the people that funded him, those people being Jewish Zionists. How can you look at the world today and legitimately believe that what he did was justifiable in anyway?

They're your parents, just go watch the shitty movie with them and enjoy spending time with them. They will be dead soon and you'll miss them.

Germany broke neutral truces. Sit down and shut the fuck up

>How can I inform them that it’s pure Jewish Hollywood propaganda and that Hitler did nothing wrong?
Don't, if they don't already know this then trying to drop that big of redpill will just end up in you being ostracized. Go, take notes in your head, and when they ask you what you thought about it just say that Gary Oldman is one hell of an actor (which he is).

Well what do you think would happen when you invaded Poland?

I don't buy this zionist stuff about Churchill to honest.

Checked

Adding onto this, churchill mighta been a cuckoo bit hitler and his prized foghters took meth. Ill take the batshit crazy over methheads

Sadly I'd say they'll be around a while longer, OP must be a kid using that fucking meme flag.

What has that to do with their sovereignty.

Read them Churchills secrets by David Irving.

Madness is the purest form of insight you could have, it's nature's gift buddy. Nothing to do with junkies.

What happened when the Soviets invaded the Baltics or when Italy invaded Ethopia?

Then you need to lurk more
youtu.be/OxzeAyYdhMc

They’re both 60+

You tell me.

>he doesn't believe in conspiracy theories bullshite
>lurk moar REEEEEEEEEEE
Really?

Talking about parents dying, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Well that may be your opinion and sometimes there is a diference between "inform" to think my way! Perhaps you should just concentrate on having a good time with your parents instead!

I would have sugested you have a conversation and express your opinion, perhaps hear theirs out but given the question I think my way, my advice is futile!

Well, I tell you England cared about keeping Germany down, not about their sovereignty or about the neutrality of other countries (laughable just look at their empire)

There's a scene where Churchill rides the underground with everyday people, and there's an interracial couple (black male, white female) and it keeps cutting to the black dude every time Winston mentions the "British People" and the black dude eventually completes one of Winston's quotes for him

I'm actually not a racist (despite posting here) but it was still pretty laughable

Hmm, the U.S. declared the war on Japan. Your logic is toddler tier. Yes, of course Britain declared war, considering it had warned Germany several times and it still invaded Poland. You can't expect a country not to.

Churchill represents nationalism. British nationalism. He is a hero because he fought for his country. Even if he was getting funded (pro-tip: he wasn't) he still was fighting for his country and that should be respected.

Also, what he did was 100% justifiable. He defended his country. If your argument is based upon what is occurring in the world right now, Hitler was just as wrong. Churchill would definitely be opposed to what has happened to England today.

>calling verifiable facts a conspiracy theory
Wew

Could care less, hitler was a nut and so were his chain of command, the only sensible one was the dude that tried to bomb hitler but sadly the bomb didnt go off. hitler was a weak overcompensating shitbag. Granted i see why the german people went for him when they had soul crushing wartime debts from ww1 to pay. Op should see the movie mainly for gary oldmans acting

The UK couldn't defeat the USSR and Germany, but they could defeat Germany.

Japan attacked the US. Germany did nothing to Britain.

>insane made-up sequence of Churchill on a train

Wright is a hack of the highest magnitude

Yeah UK kinda hated you, they liked to get on everyone's nerves.

I bet you're not even German.

>dude hitler cool
>ignore hitler sperging out and killing other white people

fuck off sage

Stop fucking talking about the greatest story never told, that documentary is a piece of shit.

The english couldn't piss on a german tree without the Americans.

Yeah, I agree. Hitler is infact overrated.

Now that's my kind of movie!

Except attack Poland. You are fucking retarded. I don't think everything Hitler did was bad, but attacking Poland was retarded and fucked over Europe.

Why? Time goes fast and your parents eill die. Appreciate them while they exist. I'm talking from experience. I only have one left.

You couldn't even invade them.

They've been raped by their upper class for centuries and project all their misery on Germany.

The Americans were definitely going to get involved though, so that's irrelevent.

Sorry to read that user, and you're right, everyone dies, we're all gonna die someday, best appreciate life instead of wasting time thinking about it.

>British sovereignty

Pearl harbor happened because americans knew about it so they could join the fight. I think i even read that in my fuckin school history book

>Attacked an ally

You see, I was always an anglophile since childhood, don't get me wrong you have an amazing culture.

An "ally" for half a year.

So did Russia, they didn't even get a slap on the wrist, in fact, England let Russia keep Poland.

Americans knew the Japs were going to attack, but we didn't know where.

>country 3500 miles away gets invaded
>is somehow related to a seperate island nation

Godspeed to you mate.

They really hated germans uh?

Yes it was Hitler that ruined Europe and not Winston and his jewish benefactors who got him to his position. When the collectors came and said payment was war against Germany, Winston was all too willing to destroy them and his own country in the process. Nah senpai, denying that is not going to fly here.

Please just enjoy a night out with your parents, user. Not everybody has that luxury, don't ruin it by sperging out.

America was already targeting German merchant/trade ships and even supplying the Soviet Union with armaments before Germany declared war on them.

Unironically this.

>How can I inform them that it’s pure Jewish Hollywood propaganda and that Hitler did nothing wrong?

Hello Shlomo! A post that stupid can only be a Jewnigger SLIDE THREAD, for it is worded to get spergs to sperg at their parents in the least effective way.

Definitely agree. Churchill outplayed the Reich during the blitz and were extremely lucky to evacuate dunkirk

isnt that like 8 hours long

Germans were also sinking American merchant ships and the Germans were at war with the UK who were America's allies, so all's fair.

They were terrified that the Germans recovered so quickly from the Great Depression. Poland was just an excuse.

It's called an alliance you brainlet.

Stupidity aside, Winston Churchill fought for the British people to protect Britain's sovereignty. That represents something and that resonates with people. It's not his fault that the West is in such a state of decadency. Even if you somehow blame him for the West's decline it was even more so Hitler's because he started the war.

Rule Britannia.

Poland was commiting mass German genocide. Hitler told the Polish leader and Britain to do something, and they never did. He had no choice.

Sit down.

You too, thank you, I appreciate it.

Ask them if they've heard the tradgedy of Adolf the wise

Hitler should have shipped all the jews to Madagascar like planned.

That explains it, yeah.

Just go see a movie with your parents. They just want to spend time with you and figure this is something you'll all enjoy. Don't be a sperg faggot, hang with your folks and note the propaganda in the film. Report back to us when you get out.

You mean turned down alliance with Germany and bankrupted the country to (((us))) banks

>Rule Brittania
>White people in London are now a minority
Yay!

Will do

>Churchill outplayed the Reich during the blitz and were extremely lucky to evacuate dunkirk
No. After the brits got their asses beaten, Hitler asked them to surrender many times, but the brits instead started bombing German cities in return. There is a reason why Hitler started bombing Britain 2 months later. Had he been a ruthless tyrant, he would have slaughtered all the brits on Dunkirk and made his way to Britain to get a surrender, just like France.

Had Churchil surrendered like he should, instead of begging the Americans to come help, western decline we have now would have not happened and the Soviet Union would have collapse, and communism as a result.

>it was even more so Hitler's because he started the war.
You spelled Britain wrong.

then why are you sing that bullshit kiddy flag?
you sound like an edgy teen, go spend time with your parents.

Good shit. I'm actually interested in how they'll portray everyone involved. Should be worth the view, especially if you don't have to pay for it.

>Ehehe UK's not white anymore
And you call us jews.

I like churchill... And FDR was great for ww2.. even if his economies sucked.

kek. It's funny and sad because it's true. But we shouldn't laugh, we all lost WW2, the jews won, and we're now paying the price.

>White people in London are now a minority
And ethnic Germans aren't minorities in major cities either? And Germany didn't let in a million refugees?

Infighting about what country is more cucked does nothing. If you want to actually do something start talking about how to fix these countries. Also, if you really want to compare Germany vs. Britain history doesn't really favour your side.

*using

ur a faggit.

>And ethnic Germans aren't minorities in major cities either? And Germany didn't let in a million refugees?
While you're correct, it still doesn't change the fact that both are in ethic decline. Comparing doesn't help in that case.

>And ethnic Germans aren't minorities in major cities either? And Germany didn't let in a million refugees?
And whose fault is that again? That's right, the very people that Hitler had a war declared upon his country over for dealing with. You act like because Merkel let them in that somehow makes the German people culpable for her decision she made unilaterally at the behest of her masters.

Can we be pro white without worshipping a bunch of expansionist warmongers who wanted to ethnically cleanse other white people? The naziboo narrative seems to work on the idea that no other countries should think about acting in their own best interests because not appeasing the nazis is being a Jewish puppet. German military and economic domination of Europe would have been bad for Britain. Having a state repeatedly break treaties and invade neighbours is hardly someone you want consolidating power.

Please regurgitate talking points from the greatest story never told. Those walls of text saying broad statements with sad music in the background were great. Brilliant arguments.

I’m just trying to point out the fact that because of England’s unecessary intervention into a conflict that had absolutely nothing to do with them, they consequently (even if you can’t see the links), are now losing their heritage. All because a small clique of international elite bankers and financiers managed to convince British politicians to do their bidding. I feel sorry for my fellow country men and I do not harbour any resentment towards them. The ones to blame are the (((people))) that want to wipe British (and all European people for that matter) off the face of the earth.