Sup Forums character chart - Part V

We are almost done, here's the final version so far, we only have 34 spaces left.
Our main goal right now should be to compare the characters with the other ones in the same line/column and see if they fit there.
If you want to suggest a new character, since we don't have many spaces left, try to argue about his position in the chart.
Any requests to move a character around will be considered but please use arguments and if nobody disagrees, it will be done.

If you have a better pic for a character, post it and I'll change

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Kohaku
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pick a character
>Do they suffer more than the character below but less than the character above?
>Do they deserve it more than the character to the left but less than the character to the right?
>If yes to both, character is placed correctly in relation with its neighbors
>If not, change accordingly

Then keep going until the chart starts making sense. Ideally, considering characters belong to different genres, suffering would be relative to the character and should be valued on how much of a big deal it is for him/her

Misaka Deserve 40 not 55

And should be in the S:80 compared to the ones around her.

Why would she deserve it less than Touma?

Now that I see it, why Touma is even than high in deserve level? He should be in 30 something since he basically didn't bring most of the shit on him but dragged to it.
Misaka brought some shit down on her but most of it was Sister arc only and wrong decisions, so 40 or 45 is enough.

>implying Umaru hasn't suffered
>implying she deserved it

How about this?

Itachi Uchiha
Suffering: 70
Deserved: 35

Gaara only suffered during childhood, the rest of his life was great. Itachi had it worse; killing his own clan, hated by everyone, killed by Sasuke who was one of the few people he still liked, etc.

Holy shit i remember people telling the orinal OP to fuck off with the chart. This is actually nice

Where is Yabuki Joe?

Can we put him somewhere with D 30?

Also figure something about Misaka too if you can.

Why in the fuck are Polnareff or luluco suffer higher than gon who lost his mind after loosing his spiritual brother or Cúchulainn who is literally a half god that lived literally like a dog, ending betrayed by someone who killed his true master.

So much meme.

That spot is filled, how about S80/D65?
I understand his suffering but even knowing what would happen (being labelled as a traitor) he killed all his own clan.

Where would you put him?

Sakura Matou should be in the highest suffering though.

I'm not sure actually, he did deserve some of it for being a dick but he had a hard life. Maybe somewhere around Shinji?

anthy didn't deserve any of it.

No
Part of it was my fault when I suggested that Luluco should be higher than clannadman, I do think we can revise that.
As someone with no knowledge of Raildex, I do agree that Montecristo did deserve a fair share of his final suffering. I have no objection to moving him rightwards.

Kariya should be at s:80.
He is literally the guy who wanted good things and got manipulated by everyone. He suffered physically and mentally more even than Sakura.

Going from 50D to 30D is a big jump and everytime someone suggests to move Touma a shitstorms starts, I'll move him as I showed before and later we could move him more to the left

That part is completely full, isn't there a good open spot for him?

Didn't Gon live a good life before that though? And was healed after by Killua's brother?
We could change him with S50/D30 and then with S50/D35, how about that?

I'd pump up Punpun few pegs on the direction of "how much they deserved it"
Currently on same line as Brook, who didn't deserve much any of his suffering (and also suffered way more than 75)

Brook to S85D25
Punpun to S85D50
Isekai guy one up to S90D50

He pussied out from his responsibilities, everything he did was for the sake of impressing his waifu and when that failed he tried to kill her, all in all a shit person who deserved most of his suffering.

We could try move Luluco down then, but we can't change her with Megumin since a lot of anons were complaining about her
What do you suggest?

>abandoned by her father
>used as a guinea pig for years
>worms
>raped by her shitty brother

sakura had a hard life.

Ok then we move him there. thx

And Misaka?

>who didn't deserve much any of his suffering
wasn't he a pirate right in the middle of the grand line? He kinda deserved it

Why does Gintoki deserve the suffering, he's a cool guy.

But he suffered a lot more than durarara blond dude, or one piece aniki.

I am honestly at a loss. It doesn't help that I am feeling very tired.
I never denied that, she's fine where she is though.

I don't know if Joe would deserve s80,d65.

>We could change him with S50/D30 and then with S50/D35, how about that?
Perfect, just right to Akane.

>and Misaka?
Same thing

How about PunPun to S80D65 and then Brook to PunPun's spot?

We could move Joe to Brook's spot

Anyone know who is the guy on S50/D20 anyway? We had some complains about him and his suffering

Nogi Sonoko
Suffering 90, deserved 50 (for being gay).

Kokoro-chan for Deserve:50, Suffering:10

>Suffering 90
What happened to this poor girl?

Reposting from an earlier thread
S: 25
D: 55

> Luluco should be higher than clannadman
Why? I think clannadman suffered waaaay more than luluco!

There should probably just be a pastebin/google doc keeping track of this for now in text form with Position/Name/Series.

>Uzuki on 25/5
She's was a cowardly bitch that got improved by the suffering, I think it was pretty well-deserved.

No clue. While we're on the topic, Kumagawa and Kirei really need to be moved lowerd.
Clannadman got his waifu back, Luluco never got her man back.

But putting her at the same level as Accel in D level is too much, 40 is the most suitable. Also comparing her to the ones around she S 80

Adding them
Since the suffering is kinda high, what happened to her?

I'm taking longer to update since I'm editing directly the final version, not the sketch.

see this fag face still make me angry
fucking ungrateful ningnong

Teenage love =/= wife user kun.

tl;dr one of "those" mahou shoujos

pic related
One of her friends died protecting her, another forgot about her completely, and she was left alone. Now crippled 21 times and cucked out of her gf to boot.

But maybe another YuYuYu character suffered more later on, I've only seen first two arcs.

The pain of seeing your wife die or being unable to save your daughter is something more tragic than this trash teenage love, user.

S : 55
D : 90

And losing something is different from not losing it. Your point being?

Move Kikyo (S: 95 D: 60) to S: 80 D: 65

Fuck off already. cancer.

Oh, there's another character from the series on 75/30.
If there's a "one per series" rule, that one can stay since it's a good rep and my fav character.

But in terms of suffering difference, 90 is fitting.
I think being gay isn't a "deserved" enough reason either, but unless you can move her lower, to like 10-15, it's a good enough stretch. There's a bit of dispute whether she was pure as a tear, or if her airheadedness caused shit to go down.
I don't know character on 90/15, but she'd definitely fit between Kenshiro and Okabe, if you were to shift them a bit to the right.

I see you didn't understand Clannad's message. The point is not the happy end, but everything he had to do TO get his happy end. Luluco is a comedy, we already know there is a happy end, and characters dont live a tragedy. Clannadman did objectively suffer way more than Luluco. Just see everything he had to do, and compare it to what Luluco did.

You are the cancer here, go to bed kiddo.

Suggestions and rationale.
Kirei moved down: he lived being pampered and spoiled, can't say the same about the others on his level of suffering. He did have terrible psychological issues though, so I think moving him next to Kohaku does him perfectly justice.
Kumagawa didn't suffer 90 by a long shot, he's nowhere close to Subaru. His pain is more psychological than anything, and it's something he will very likely outgrow.
Akane and the fag from hagani switched, because while the fag is a fag, he's not a sadistic asshole, just a careless dude.
I understand he suffered a lot, but his suffering brought a change about. He was close to the person he loved once again. Luluco puts in effort and it's all in vain. I guess we're comparing two different things here though, for one thing is the effort you put in and one thing is the result you achieve.

Oh by "same thing" I meant to change it

Added

Removing 15S? Why?

I think I'll go back to the sketch, moving things around takes a lot of time

S: 60
D: 75

Motherfucker was ready to become a monster in order to unite humanity against him

>Removing 15S? Why?
She really didn't suffer as much as CC, Homura or Rika who lived literally hell FOR CENTURIES. Kikyo did suffer same as Meliodas or trunks thou.

Oh are you the other chart user?
If no one disagrees with these changes, they will done
Adding

No I am the autistic guy with the arrows.
People seem to think that I am in charge here but I can just use paint and draw arrows. I am glad to be contributing though.

Are we still undecided on Homura? I didn't see her in the latest edition.

S: 90 D: 35

Why is Sanetoshi so high in both Suffering and Deserved, wasn't he given a chance to win again in the end?

How can Kyubey suffer if they don't feel any emotion?

Thx, it make sense now for both of them.

Defining who suffered more than others is a moot point because its highly subjective specially in such a detailed scale (ie. 05 difference).

Oh wait, now I do. They just used a different image from last time.

Homucifer dumped all the despair into them at the end of Rebellion.

Oh right. I like your arrows
>S90 did he suffer that much?
Where do you think he should go?
In the last thread some anons recommended a new image

Again, if nobody disagrees with this: It will be done

What exactly did Killy do to deserve tens of thousands of years of undertaking his herculean task so much? He was made by the Governing Agency to fix the City and did his duty, Removing Sillycone doesn't warrant a D-axis that high.

S60
D75

user, I was talking about Raildex characters.

S 30
D 50

At least swap him with Johan, Johan is a lot worse than Sanetoshi

Sanetoshi in my opinion should fit to the right of Slaine, so S60 D75

You'll have to think up some labels or regions to keep the chart interesting OP.

From the last thread:
>Bottom left: Slice of Life
>Bottom right: Assholes
>Top left: Cry corner
>Top right: Good villains
>Center: Complex Characters

To be honest Johan at least had kind of a reason. Sanetoshi was just an asshole.

>S90 did he suffer that much?
He was killed by a demon posing to be a castle's lord during one of the Yōkai Taijiya's missions and was made to kill every Yōkai Taijiya that was there. He is later revived by Naraku as a human puppet and has a Shikon no Tama shard embedded in his back to keep him alive and under the control of Naraku without memory of what he had done. [...] When Naraku controlled his mind he was forced to kill everybody including his own father, it left him in a state of shock. Naraku then used the guilt-ridden Kohaku as a pawn and puppet for his dirty work. Though Kohaku was a gentle boy, he was easily manipulated by Naraku to commit terrible acts because of his weak heart. He desired to forget the memories of killing his father and companions and allowed Naraku to erase them so his mind would be more at ease. After several encounters with Sango and her comrades as Naraku's pawn however, he begins to remember his sister and his life as a demon slayer. The memories bring back his extreme guilt and sorrow, thus, he decides to kill Naraku and redeem himself. Kohaku is also very self-sacrificing about his own life compared to others, such as giving his own life to save Kagome, who had been taken hostage by Naraku. Kohaku's greatest desire is to face his father and comrades in the afterlife with an apology and be forgiven. inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Kohaku

We could swap him and Squealer, and move Squealer to D55, what do you think?
Adding

2 suggestions for Sanetoshi's position, isn't D75 too low?

>Sakura 40
Why though

See

Though it seems 85/10 is now filled, so I'd suggest Chrono to S:80/D:65
Dude spent his entire life fighting, first for the wrong cause, later for a lost cause. Saw the woman he loved die in front of him (being the cause of her death) while being unable to save her. Spent ~1000 years in penitence just to be waken up and suffer the same fate once again.
Not to mention the NTR in the anime version.
Medium deserving since after all, he caused his own suffering, and the suffering of many others when naively following the bad buy.

Numbers for Naraku I'd suggest S:40/D:90
Manipulative psychopath murdered thousands of humans and his own kind. Never got his own hands dirty rather using others to do his job. Died an awfully quick "death".

Deserve is too low.
D90 should be good.

Not him, but I'm in favor of putting Killy in Squealer's spot and shifting everyone to the right.

My bad, didn't see he was suggested here already But I'd still lower the S number.

S 95
D 90

>But maybe another YuYuYu character suffered more later on, I've only seen first two arcs
You called?

Spot was taken, I put her on S60/D80 is that ok?
That sounds good, it will be done after the we decide the positions!
Oh, sounds worth of 90S. He will be added in the next update
Since nobody was against this, it was changed.

Kohaku should be on 65 or 70 axis, she suffered almost as much as Sakura

I second that

I second this. user, you could put her next to Kiara (S 80 D 95).

We're so close, user! Great Job!

LNfags, rate Tatsuya Shiba aka Onii-Sama

Oh that spot is taken, would S90/D45 be too far from his character?

Do you have a better pic of Chrono? that one is kinda blurry
How about lower to S40?

>My Kaneki pic was changed
Rude

Put Sanetoshi beside priest guy from F/Z or in his spot.

Where did you guys even move Kurosawa to? I can't find him.

>Oh that spot is taken, would S90/D45 be too far from his character?
>The memories bring back his extreme guilt and sorrow, thus, he decides to kill Naraku and redeem himself. Kohaku is also very self-sacrificing about his own life compared to others, such as giving his own life to save Kagome, who had been taken hostage by Naraku. Kohaku's greatest desire is to face his father and comrades in the afterlife with an apology and be forgiven.
Yeah he really don't deserve much...

>Spot was taken, I put her on S60/D80 is that ok?
She was an antagonist and tried to kill her own sisters but she has less victims on the conscience compared to some dudes on the left, so I think you shoud put her a little more to the left, but do as you wish

>bern deserved 100
Thats 100 more than it should be