Chinese spies in the US military

Why does America allow chink spies to operate with such impunity? You even let them join your military and ascend to high ranks. It's crazy.

Spoiler: Overseas Chinese are loyal to the PRC, even five generations down the line. Look at Southeast Asia Chinese minorities. Or the fact pic related was "Taiwanese" yet still served the PRC.

Other urls found in this thread:

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/01/22/the-strange-case-of-lt-cmdr-edward-lin/
observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/2129593/smoke-and-mirrors-details-revealed-arrested-ex-cia-spys
youtube.com/watch?v=FMBblewrZI0
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/the-chinese-communist-partys-power-and-influence-in-australia/8584270
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

war with china would make the markets volatile

Can’t trust em

T. Vietnamese

Spy on the spy for counter espionage info.
t. spook

Except it's not really working out that way, the damage people like Lin and Chun Shing Lee have wrought is already done, and I doubt US authorities got anything useful out of them due to the way Chinese intel operates.

Are chinks in VN as transparently treacherous as the ones in the US?

>Overseas Chinese are loyal to the PRC, even five generations down the line.
ahem, PROOF?

This. Flip here. Chinese emigrant communities are always a fifth column. Always.

>Are chinks in VN as transparently treacherous as the ones in the US?
the one in China town is pretty nice

Although I'll add you guys have an advantage over us because Chinese girls are thirsty for white D so you can intermarry and wear down their ethnic cohesion over time that way, whereas in Philippines, intermarriage is rare.

read about chinese military doctrine and foreign relations. chinese literally believe that "china numbah whan" merely because their people are superior and all other nations are inferior and should submit to china

>ahem, PROOF?
Proof: they are Chinese.

Thank me later.

The cultural marxists sold white America on this idea lalala happy racial togetherness. It will doom this country, one way or another.

here.

Chinese have been living in my part of the world for hundreds of years, they've never demonstrated any real loyalty for my country. They control virtually all of the economy. They support liberal causes here, railing against supposed "racism" while supporting a country that's arguably one of the most nationalistic and exclusionary in the world.

Trust people who actually have long experience of them. Overseas Chinese are one giant fifth column for the motherland.

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/01/22/the-strange-case-of-lt-cmdr-edward-lin/

That's not really a benefit since mixed people tend to be culturally rootless and thus vulnerable to Marxist ideology. They easily buy into alienation, because they themselves are aliens, at home nowhere. This makes them easily exploitable by the Chinese for political reasons, if not racial ones.

>Did Lin say anything about the anti-ship missile program? Kao said he'd never heard of it.

Shit, well if a guy called "Kao" says that the other chink isn't spying then I guess they aren't. Case closed.

>go read
我是中国系的学生,已经学好了很多关于军事、外交的材料。
chinks are out for themselves not servants of a foreign power.

There are a couple of reasons I'd identify. The first is that there aren't really any severe consequences to spying in the US anymore, so there's not a deterrent effect on it through the courts. Numerous Chinese spies over the past 15-20 years have gotten off with, at best, a slap on the wrist and at worst, massive payouts from the US government (Wen Ho Lee). So the mechanisms that are supposed to disincentivize this sort of thing simply aren't working anymore.

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/

>I recall from my own days in the counterintelligence business more than one case of a Chinese-American who fell under suspicion of espionage for Beijing—based on solid evidence, not hearsay—yet the case was allowed to “fall off the table” since higher-ups had no stomach for a nasty political fight amid cries of “racial profiling.”

The other reason is more broad, namely that there is no unifying American identity anymore, and thus people feel no loyalty to what they see increasingly as little more than a travel document.

t. Shaquan Gomez, 100(-44)% white

True, but you've got to understand that Chinese are used to living as exclusive market dominant minorities (not saying this isn't partly due to my own kin being lazy and dumb in a lot of cases), who live in their own neighborhoods, attend their own schools, avoid the natives (except when they're peddling shabu) and so on. So the experience of Anglosphere countries, and actually having their women thirst after waiguoren is something (relatively) new to them. It's a source of schadenfreude for me as a result to see how incensed Chinese males get about it.

我们俩的意见没有太不同但是华人肯定不是中国国家人员,而是自己因求职、要走开中国的原因出去的。

Could be because the PRC pays well

They actually don't, they rely more on numbers than anything else.

>tfw gf's father is a CCP member with a fairly high ranking position in educational matters (province-wise)

Do you think Western intel would be interested in me? I'm in China a lot.

they know that they are genetically superior, so the loyalty stays.

>genetically superior
>entire race finds white people more physically attractive than their own kind

lol

Yeah this is a real problem

One of my frat brothers is Chinese. He came to the country and was super patriotic, always talking about how great China and it's military is. (It's shithole by the way)

Now he is an officer in the US military. He message me "I'm not like that anymore, I have become really into America now!"

Yeah right! I should report his spying chink ass. We should put them all in a concentration camp where they have to dress like sissies and suck BWC all day to survive in chastity cages

>We should put them all in a concentration camp where they have to dress like sissies and suck BWC all day to survive in chastity cages
>tfw asian
>tfw my cock twitched when I read this

What the fuck is wrong with me

On the same note, their women are starting to date other races due to sameface.
Their own women are getting tired of sameface

/k/ will read this and go "hmm sounds about right time to be scared". i can hear the collective increase in heartbeat already, good work user.

I am scared. I lived in China for two years and can say the rich chink kids in America are like CRAZY PATRIOTIC its scary how brainwashed they are and delusional about their country.

It's so selfish too. Because while they can escape to study abroad their are hundreds of millions living in squalor poverty conditions slaving away to make their parents rich.

They never look back and have a meta thought like "hmmm maybe we should be a little more compassionate?" NO I have seen so little care or compassion from chinese to their fellow man.

Their morality scares me
Their political ideals scare me
Their lack of individualism scares me
and they keep getting richer and more powerful

I war will happen due to huge ideological divide. look what happens with islam. Chinese are just if not more incapable with Western ideals

jfc you're both faggots.

>What the fuck is wrong with me

Asian Male Derangement Syndrome (AMDS).

*laughs while brushing aside beautiful blond hair*
Whiter than you, Mohammed.

Nah, Chinese are physically cowardly people by nature. Their bombastic nationalism is just for show. Ask the average rich chink to pick country over money and guess which one wins every time.

Lets not start this user

>vulnerable to Marxist ideology
I swear to God, if the labor theory of value was half as persuasive as Buckley and his I'll made out, we'd have outlawed subjective theory of value already.

Chinese people from the major cities on the coastline look down on the people from the countryside as being poor uneducated hicks. So, yes, they are often not very compassionate toward their own kind, even though they believe China is the center of the world. lol Chinese girls are also mean even though they’re so cute. I will say that they’re not as blatantly retarded as most American chicks, however. They just have a childish nature.
t. bachelors degree in Mandarin

The Children of Pan-gu have no allegiances except to themselves.

No.

Except Wen Ho Lee wasn’t a spy. You sound like a typical FBI desk jockey: over confident yet under capable. In other words, a retard.

Chinese are the Jews of Asia, they seep into other nations as sleepers effectively, subvert other nations, and then some.

so they are the Asian equivalent of a Jew?

Hello Chang.

Explain why an innocent man, upon hearing he is under investigation, immediately starts to burn his papers and break into his own labs in order to destroy materials he has left there too.

Innocent in a court of law != Actually, literally innocent of the crime.

oh yeah, when I was in the saunas and bath houses in China my cock was easily the largest there.

Some of the Chinese micro-jeebah barely stuck out from their bush. So small it didn't even hang down. It was like they never came out or something. It was wierd.

So many of them have micro-cocks it must really destroy their self esteem. Especially, when living in the states. They are gonna go crazy one day and try to kill all the white men. China USA War incoming

I can't wait for this whole CIA-PRC espionage row turn into an epic spy movie. Is there a book about it yet?

I remember reading they shot down one of our spies in a Communist Party building's courtyard in broad daylight. I wander how many of our operatives have been slayed on the streets in China since this all began.

>GATTLING TANK READY FOR ACTION
>KEEP THE BULLETS FLOWING

>This. Flip here. Chinese emigrant communities are always a fifth column. Always.

Ah, yes. This explains why the chief supporter of China in the Philippines is a classical, pango-as-fuck-brown-as-shit native Filipino.

This also explains why Communism in the Philippines is mainly fought by pango-as-fuck-brown-as-shit native Filipinos.

He's obviously bought off and propped up through campaign contributions

There are a ton of brown Flip Presidents and none of them were this subservient to China

Like, shit, the Filipino Chinese are so fifth collumn, firms and conglomerates operated by sons and daughters of the refugees of the Chink Civil Wars are the only ones keeping the country afloat! How dare they.

We’ve been letting the Jews do it for a while so we have to let the chinks do it too in the name of equality

>8 legs
>7 vaginas

volatility can fuel growth, it played right.

The last president of Flipdom was half Chinese Virgin NEET as fuck to the point that he was honored in his home-province in Xiamen. But he was one of the most opposed to the Chinese territorial incursions in recent Flip history that the EDCA bases agreement with the US was signed, various rearmament programs were initiated in the AFP, and pressured Flip Diplomats to prosecute the case against Chinese territorial incursions in the Hague court.

Clearly the work of a 5th column cunt.

Nice try Zhang

But he hated Beijing with every fiber of his being

Go hang yourself with your microdick

t. I can't into reading comprehension and sarcasm.

>Or the fact pic related was "Taiwanese" yet still served the PRC.

I mean, I could understand how Chinese in Taiwan would betray a country slowly sliding into Anti-Nationalism and SJWness.

Pretty much sums it up

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/2129593/smoke-and-mirrors-details-revealed-arrested-ex-cia-spys
>A Hong Kong fag company can spot he's a PRC spy but the CIA couldn't

Easily counterbalanced by having anti-Chink Asians like Japs, Pinoys, Vietnamese and Indians

I mean a Viet-American can become a Delta operator, Japs have been serving in the US military since WW2, Pinoys are abundant in the US Navy and I don't know which branch pajeets usually join

>World War tfw no gf

Pretty sure he did that to take a stab at Obama, and can you really blame him for wanting good relations with the growing superpower right at his doorstep?

youtube.com/watch?v=FMBblewrZI0

>Pretty sure he did that to take a stab at Obama
Nope.jpg.

Chinese corporations and government-sponsored policies have stepped up recently in Flipdom ever since he took office.

Dutertcuck dicksucks China and Russia largely because the west is critical of his administration. And I will give him hell for it since he paints himself as a Filipino nationalist vs. the EU and the US but fawns over Chinks and Ivan. The last administration fought China tooth and nail in court? This motherfucker's answer to Chinese incursion? "Lol they too powerful, can't do nuffin, just leave them XD."

In addition he was (fuck, still is, i bet) friends with local commies. Its how Davao became """"""""safe"""""""""" anyway back when he was mayor: kill small time drug pushers, make deals with big time smugglers, and the Davao branch of the NPA to keep crime and trouble in the minimum. Typical Mindanaoan warlord. Fuck his fake-ass "war" versus the Communist rebels. It's all stupid talk.

>Except it's not really working out that way
It's more about knowing who and where they are so you can limit damage than gaining info. You're always gonna have spies, better be aware of them than believing yourself safe just because you found and expelled a couple.

Doesn't discount anything I said. I know Chinese work harder than us and as a result take control of the economy. Duterte was voted in for domestic reasons anyway, not foreign policy ones. And the bulk of the drug trade in SEA is still run by chinks, often with the tacit support of the PRC since the PRC considers triads to be intelligence assets.

I heard a firsthand nam story of how the south Vietnamese called in artillery on the Chinese half of their village

You monkeys aren't better

Don't downplay it.

>Run by Chinks.
From China/HK Triads. Not even local boys.

Look. You wan't to look for traitors in Flipdom? Forget the Chinese Migrants. They're benefitting off the current state of the Philippines.

I'd sooner watch out for the pango-as-fuck-brown-as-shit native Filipino whose poverty and/or corruption make them desperate/morally bankrupt enough to sell out even their relatives out to anyone who pays him.

Fucking disgusting. Unnatural filth.

#slaythegay

Sorry shitskin, the mutt meme doesn't actually work against white people.

No arguments from me friend, I just focused on the intsiks since that was what this thread was about.

He still threw jabs at the United States even after Obongo is gone

>all of the foreign allegiances of our citizenry will balance itself
>mfw

If Flips truly hated China this guy should be hanged for high treason regardless if his party controls the Congress and Senate. People chimping and rioting in the streets would instantly make any public figure crap their pants.

But since the public aren't chimping out and the military aren't plotting coups then it just shows that Flips never really hated China to begin with.

If I'm an Amerifat official posted in the Pacific it will only reinforce my belief that the Philippines aren't really worth it as allies because it only takes one dude to drastically change foreign policy on a whim.

t. Chinkaporean

>Chinese people from the major cities on the coastline look down on the people from the countryside as being poor uneducated hicks.
No wonder their coastal elites get along so well with ours.

I think it depends on the environment they've grown up in. A friend of mine with Chinese parents that was born and raised here in Australia? He's one of the more patriotic people I know. Could barely get him to shut up about how much he hated China for a week after he had to visit for family. Politically aware and supports the more conservative, less China friendly of our main political parties.
Now, that's a good example. I can't tell you how many 'Chinese-Australians' there are that basically stay in their own little cultural bubble. Some of them are Chinese citizens with money that want to keep clear of the Communist party. Most of them are loyal Chinese citizens that want to live somewhere better, but still consider themselves loyal to the mainland. They're a potential problem. And it's not always military stuff. abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/the-chinese-communist-partys-power-and-influence-in-australia/8584270 is a decent article on how they've been trying to exert soft power over student bodies here. Stop university students from getting those silly western ideals in their heads.

You know how when you're a kid and you're a picky eater but then you finally realize sushi, rare-med rare steaks and vegetables are delicious.

Chinese influence in universities and political organisations is getting bigger here in the EU aswell. Basically every important city (Brussels, Frankfurt, Milan, Berlin, Paris, etc) will have multiple “privately funded” institutions that pose as if they are harmless: Chinese tourist bureau, Chinese caligraphy school, etc. In reality they all serve the Party with soft power tactics.

Luckily the vast majority of Chinese Europeans have roots in Hong Kong, so their loyalty to the Mainland is not that big

Here down under, education is one of our biggest exports. On top of having a bunch of good universities here apparently having 'a foreign uni' on your CV does big things for you in China, plus we're geographically relatively close compared to the US or Europe. On top of influence in our political organizations which has come under scrutiny lately, they've been opening 'Confucius Institutes' at some of our universities. When they aren't trying to use loyal students to influence disloyal ones, they're actively taking part in the corruption of the institutions themselves. Because of course, if you've got Chinese government money coming in and supporting a part of the uni that they're helping to run as well, what are you going to do about it?

The Chinese are our friends

They pay the spies well.

Its how they get white spies too, or they get lefty sjw types in the military to side with their mao-ism.

>t. Chinkaporean

Chinkaporeans are loyal to the PRC.

Ideology has always been one of their stronger tools, along with the Soviets before them. We've kind of made our own bed with a combination of 'spies are cool', 'money is winning' and 'believe what you want i dunno lol'. I'm not saying any of those elements of our culture are inherently bad but they've always given certain forces a leg up when it comes to finding sympathy.

Grew up with a Taiwanese-American neighbor. We watched anime and Bruce Lee movies together. I remember criticizing China *once* because they were poisoning their own baby food and killing babies. He got very touchy about it and reacted angrily. Now he's a pansexual sjw. Reminds me of pic related traveling to Taiwan with his travel show and telling people to embrace the PRC because the huwhites are evil.

>Reminds me of pic related traveling to Taiwan with his travel show and telling people to embrace the PRC because the huwhites are evil.

You're fucking kidding me, did this fat chink really say that? You'd think given all of the SJW shit he pulls in the US about gays and feminism and race, he wouldn't support a nationalistic, highly conservative nation like the PRC.

Then again there is literally no difference between Taiwan chinks, Hong Kong chinks, Singapore chinks and mainland chinks really. It's all illusory. And they're pretty much all the same.

You've got to understand the nature of the double standards a lot of these people operate under. It's kind of maddening. They practice doublethink in the truest possible sense when it comes to what's acceptable from a nation and what's not.

This is more of a generalized East Asian trait (hyper-sensitivity to perceived slights).

Funny coming from an amerimutt.

What exactly did he say in relation to the cross-straits issues? I'm curious.

Yeah, the men are also entitled in their attitudes. A big part of Eddie Huang's schtick (same as Aziz Ansari, Alan Yang etc) is that they're awkward and bad with women and that you should feel sympathy for them as a result. But it would never enter the head of one Chinese man in ten million that having a big fat face that looks like a greasy wok means that women generally aren't going to find you as attractive as Chad.

That's what it means to have a culture where there's no such thing as "the goodness of one's heart", everything has a monetary value. Hence why chinks and bindis and other immigrants to the US think having a professional job alone should entitle them to an attractive girlfriend. They're so loathsome as a race when you actually bother to sit down and think about it.

East is East and West is West, and never shall the twain meet.

BIG if tru

A good friend of mine is a 1st generation Chinese immigrant. He hates chinks and commies, drives a Silverado, owns a SCAR-16 (and a bunch of other guns). He's in line for citizenship and his cousin enlisted in the USMC a few months ago. He's probably the most American person that I know.

American Chinese vary alot in their feelings towards the commies since a bunch of them made their fortunes off them.

Surprise, people remain loyal to their own ethnic groups above all else.

It’s as if race was real or something.

FUCK CHINA

probably because he was cheating on his wife.

Impressive

I M P R E S S I V E

>people remain loyal to their own ethnic groups above all else
What, you aren't here for the constant shit the Americlaps and Eurotrash fling at one another eternally?

You let them in to watch how they communicate back to prc or how prc recruits them as informants. Then you just sideline their careers until they 214.

Sadly, can't do anything about the guys who are picked up post-service like the cia mole disclosed last week

Wait, wait...

I thought the Chinese were smart? The West is the best.

Are they holding their family overseas hostage or something?

im canadian but it was a joke for a little bit that a guy in my department's dad was L I T E R A L L Y a chinese general or something (ok maybe not a general but some kind of fairly high officer) and he both joined years later than I did but got his Top Secret clearance before I did

in fact, I still don't have Top Secret. I'm still mad 2bh.

i was fucking born here and never resided outside of my city of birth and to date have NEVER left the country and some chink immigrant gets top secret and I don't. holy fuck im mad