Haha Azazelfags BTFO

Haha Azazelfags BTFO

I want to buttfuck Rita gently

So much of a jobber he can't even woo a virgin.

>God Emperor Chaorice foils Azazel's MASTER PLAN and he doesn't even know it
Charoice is literal perfection. Can't wait till be curbstomps that angels, and then kills Bahamut

Wait until the next episode. Well see who gets BTFO then

I want chaorice to stop being mean to demons and marry his dragon wife !

>muh king, azazel and other demons are gonna ambush you at the parade!
>lol, we'll just kill 'em
>mfw it actually works

Ugh that was really probleamatic my 10 year old cousin watches this and own all he wants to do is kill black people. Ugh Japan is seriously racist. I'm gonna write a letter

So demons=niggers?

>Aww shiet nignog I can't make this chick horny enough to turn her into a dragon!
>Let's make comical face and treat the scene like it's a comedy scene! It's not like my friends' lives are depending on the dragon right?
I'm all in for Cheerios taking over the world but I genuinely feel bad for this guy and how the show treats him.

It's kinda sad that I can't empathize with demons and somewhat with angels. Like yeah, they are getting genocided and enslaved, but fuck them, they're demons. I literally feel zero empathy for Azzazel and other demons and see them as badguys.

>When he saw Mugaro in a dress
Was that a "But he's a boy" face?

Either that or or he was suprised that he was dressed as a girl and that was his "wtf" face

Demons don't loot shit when they riot so its not really comparable. Plus no one in the show is really making the argument that the demon races didn't deserve enslavement and humiliation, as much as the argument that the humans are becoming the demons either purposely or by tacit complicity.

I totally understand. Me personally I always think in Bahamut nobody is really right or wrong, everybody can be the hero or villain. Like in one point I laughed at the fat merchant getting sliced up, but then I also laughed when the boob demon got flattened.

How have you not sucided yet?

Just like with Genesis it looks good but plot is predictable generic crap and characters are meh.

>Kaisar running around looking for demons
>they're actually right where the King is at
Kaisar is really stupid.

>Kaisar is really stupid.
We know that since episode 1 season 1.

I think you're supposed to empathize with the humane. Most of the people in this fantasy world just want to live normal lives and party at night. The king is evil because hes a war addict. The angels are malevolent because they want the mortal races to be subservient to them. The demons are questionable at best, and their only points of sympathy are that they are now on the receiving end of the torture treatment compared to when they were dominant; and their only real champion is a halfbreed romantic revolutionary who forces racism on himself.

Gosh, if anything this setting is kind of similar to the French revolution. The demons are the working class who are being trampled and ignored, the monarchy is constantly waging needless wars in all corners of the globe out of some perceived need for dominance, and the only people you can root for are those who are caught in the middle between the government and the revolutionaries. Les Miserables song numbers when?

>I genuinely feel bad for this guy and how the show treats him.

Azazel is just that retarded though, they are just being consistent with his character

You can be glad that he might actually mature from this level of suffering, cause despite everything that happened in S1 he still acts like a autistic 12-year old

Cheroice will never get a chance like this, btfo

Yeah, he is really immature and definitely not fit as a leader. But he earnestly did his best, and the show just kept kicking his ass in the most spectacular way possible while laughing their asses off. Kinda reminds me of real life.

He was okay when he was undercover Batman. Then he had to go full retard all the time.

Dragonbutt

Talk shit, get hit. Act like a piece of shit, get hit again.

>"This Will Be the End of Charioce's Reign," Says Increasingly Nervous Demon for Seventh Time This Year

You are not suppose to root for either side. The show is doing a good job at showing that neither side is completely free of sin. You are suppose to root for Kaisar's ideal which is for both sides to work out their problems and find an common ground they can agree on.

And Nina is meant to represent an sort of limbo. If you pay attention you will realize that Nina gets along with humans and sympathizes with the demons, because in reality she is neither fully human nor fully dragon. Azazel despises humans, and knows Nina is part human but he only acknowledges the side of her that is non-human. In the same way Charioce probably knows Nina is not fully human due to her super strength and hanging out with a fallen god and an zombie, but he only acknowledges the side of her that is human.

>by the time Charioce getting wrecked by Mugaro/Bahamut, there's no demon race to be seen anymore
Human already win at this point

>But he earnestly did his best

Not really, his triumph card relied way too heavily on a horny teenage girl who had no idea of his plan. Had he not been too much of a scumbag to try and abuse her power after she saved his life no less, and actually told her what he wanted to do, then maybe he would have realized just how bad of an idea his plan was

I'm sure there are still some semen demons left for procreation.

The show makes it pretty obvious that the obvious answer to this conflict is simply dialogue. The races don't really talk to each other and establish relations, and the powers that be won't let go of the old hatreds and fears which dominate racial/national policy. Nina is an important intermediary, and her random transformations make the argument that constant war will only continue to breed unpredictable complications.

At the end of the day, both the ruling classes/authorities and the organizations which benefit from their pro-war conservative stances need to go and diplomacy needs to begin. The need for trade should facilitate that, as humanity needs the labor of the demon races and the angels need cross-societal interaction in part to stymie the societal apathy which makes angels flee to the mortal realm.

He deserved that for trying to use Nina against her consent.

Azazel is a grade A cunt though, he deserves all the suffering he gets and more.

Azazel's personal problem is he has too much power. Seriously, his abilities are so Sanic tier. So he ends up completely arrogant and stupid as a result.

>Had he not been too much of a scumbag to try and abuse her power after she saved his life no less, and actually told her what he wanted to do, then maybe he would have realized just how bad of an idea his plan was
At that point he was practically desperate. He has no chance against Charioce's full force and suddenly oh shit I found this dragon I can use! Then he immediately rushed to these demons who aren't exactly in good terms with him to join forces. After that he made a quick plan which was totally dependent on the dragon. Then everything failed miserably and everybody died. Like I mentioned, he's immature and not fit to be a leader, but his actions are purely driven by his desire to free the demons.

>but his actions are purely driven by his desire to free the demons.

Nah, it was out of pure pride. If he had actually cared he would had not put so many demons' lives on the line on such an unreliable plan. The fault its also on the demons that mindlessly followed him without having any proof that he could in fact control the dragon or even had access to it

His greatest strength was his covert status in the shadows of society. He threw it away, like a retard, because he wanted to rush things. To be more specific, he saw Nina and he wanted to use her as a nuke right away. He has no idea how to work a conspiracy.

You have a point, but I'd argue it was half his personal pride, but also half his pride as a demon tribe. I'd say he genuinely cares for those demons who got Charioce'd, and he wants the whole demon tribe to rise back up. It's just that he also wants to be the leader of that movement.

>He threw it away, like a retard, because he wanted to rush things.
No doubt. He's actually really impatient and wanted the quickest way to win.

True. But I think the positive aspect of this, is that this is such a good chance to make Azazel's character mature, he is too impulsive and prideful and needed to fall this low to actually have a chance to think and re-evaluate himself. And he actually needs to think about it this time, because a lot of lives he was trying to save were lost because of it, and there's no one to blame but himself

And just maybe see why what he was trying to do to Nina was completely wrong, because from the moment she saved his life in episode 4 he never thought about how she saved his life, but how he could use her as a tool

>No doubt. He's actually really impatient and wanted the quickest way to win.

In that sense, hes acting like a hothead revolutionary. If thats the intention, kudos to the staff for not making him go Gary Stu on everybody despite all his unbelievably snowflaky list of superpowers.

They're demons so their lives weren't worth anything to begin with.

>No doubt. He's actually really impatient and wanted the quickest way to win.
Doesn't make him any less retarded, specially since he was saved two or three times and learned nothing from it.
No wonder Favaro and Kaiser beat him, even though he's so OP.

Why is he/she always smiling? I'm starting to get scared.

angel

I hope I'm the when cheerios dies so I can see the tears

He knows

Beaucse
>the saddest people smile the brightest

He's the puppet master, gently pulling the strings to make the three races destroy themselves, so when Bahamut is revived no one can stop it.

I assume the reason he went behind the shadows was because the lack of strength. Even gathering up all the demons around wouldn't dent Charioce's armor. That's why when he saw a nuke/Nina, he started thinking about this huge, quick plan to defeat Charioce by attacking him in broad daylight. He's literally a kid getting all cocky when his parents gave him a huge water gun and immediately try to defeat the bullies with it without knowing how the water gun works.
>kudos to the staff for not making him go Gary Stu on everybody despite all his unbelievably snowflaky list of superpowers.
Yeah. He's a totally flawed character. Like the other user mentioned, this is probably his process to maturity. All the lives of his comrades lost in the festival was his full responsibility. If after this he still act like a brat well I guess there's no hope for him.

I want to fuck Mugaro

It (should be) assumed that he took up the job of corpsetaker as an easy way to access and identify the upper echelon of human society. He skulked in the shadows and waged an insurgency campaign against the nobility in part to weaken the bureaucracy, collect valuable intelligence, and force the enemy leadership to expose themselves in a place of vulnerability.

A smarter, wiser person would exploit the weak politicians and use their scandals against them to call in favors which would ultimately facilitate regime change, but Azazel is a young hothead who probably isn't even literate.

Get in line, his boipussy is mine.

Are you unironically shitposting or just retarded?

You mean your boipussy is his. Look at that smile he knows you actually want his juicy half-angel meat.

Watch out for fallen angels kidnapping young girls these days

>still smiling after seeing Azazel grab Nina and corner her against the wall

What is his endgame anons?

Also how the fuck did he get there so fast?

He wants mom and dad to get together

the end of son

He wants cheeriofags to get btfo too

:3

gotta treat your loli well

So who will be the one that triggers this transformation for Nina?

Charoice in an ironic twist of fate.

She feels nothing for Azazel anymore, Kaisar is not relevant, there's no one else left.

Death and destruction.

KIZUATO NAZORU

It would be cool if she could trigger it by herself and not by some hot bishonen anymore.

You are probably right, you can see her coming from his tower of green gummy bear magic

Is this spooky or erotic?

She'll fantasize about her first time with Cheerios and cause it herself.

But then she wouldn't be a raging horny dragongirl anymore.

I can actually see that they're making parallels between Charioce and Azazel's character in that they are both impatient in reaching their goals, and as Azazel has been BTFO due to being impatient, Charioce will soon face the same fate if he were to start losing his patience and start a full on war against the gods unprepared, i.e. not being able to secure Mugaro before launching an attack as Mugaro has the ability counter their source of forbidden power.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Why... not the cute succubus...

>how can that tiny demon dick even compare to the BCC

I liked his previous outfit better.
At least Azazel is a better stylist.

H-hayai!

I can imagine Azazel being an obsessive tailor in a peaceful world.

Rebirth and Destruction?

Why didn't you protect your waifu, Sup Forums?

Waifu demons? Never.

Because I don't care about some side bitch that had like 3 lines

What the hell
Nina literally just got the entire demon race killed
Can she fuck off already

It's not ninas fault. She's didn't know. I do hope she helps by breaking out azazel and the other demons from jail on the next episode

It was Azazel who fucked up you dumb demonfag

I don't remember much from S1.

Is Cheerios the leader of the human race, or just that particular kingdom?

Are humans really that low in population?

Demon removing golem for swordcraft when?

>His life is probably saved because, in spite of his imperious bearing, he exists as a fellow human among his citizens and learns to love through the process.
The Dindus will simply never recover from the ass blasting that this guy's redemption will bring.

Why did Azazel fuck off instead of begging her to try to transform?

They dropped some balls plot wise in season 1. They had Zeus and Satan as the leaders of the God and Demon races but didn't for whatever reason at all include King Arthur for humans, we had some overweight weak King in RoB Genesis. Chaorice however is a relative of his who killed his siblings and immediate family to assume the throne and become King.

>low in population

The story in season 2/Virgin Souls has largely been focused on the capital of the humans. Considering the first time the Bahamut showed up it "razed an entire continent" presumably filled with and largely populated by humans, I don't think despite the hit it dented the human race much.

There needs to be more smut of this. WATCH IT MORE YOU FUCKING CHINKS

Waifu? She wasn't even pure! You think a big tittied demon bitch like her said no to any of the 50 horned & horny demons in the hideout?

Is belphegor ded?

>other demons
user.....