It is now cool to shit on Your Name

>it is now cool to shit on Your Name

sasuga Sup Forums

Keit-Ai doesn't find a way.

>Sup Forums like to shit on popular anime
i don't see how this is news to anyone, if you're seriously looking for opinions on anime that aren't completely fucking retarded don't come to Sup Forums for that.

>now

First of all. it's always cool to have an opinion that is your own. Second of all people have always shat on Your Name. It's not a very good movie. People just got tired of the people that kept going
>this is the 10th time I'm going to watch this movie Sup Forums please stop me
I'm well aware that your OP is bait. I just felt the need to vent

The majority of Sup Forums hasn't even seen it

This. Plus, many anons who watched it in theaters made some swell threads on how they enjoyed it and discussions on the themes and tiny details. It was a comfy time that is better to be cherished for a limited time, at least until we get the BDs in July.

I bet not even 1% of the people on those threads have seen the movie in theathers.

I don't know, it aired in the US relatively widely and for a decent amount of time.

Certainly not the best anime I've seen but watching a Shinkai movie in IMAX was probably my favorite
>anime experience
Despite half the audience being gawky nerds.

Those threads were overwhelmingly positive so I doubt that.
Most people agree it's overrated, but only someone who hasn't seen it can say it's a bad movie with a straight face.

fuck out with that chunni time travel meteorite bullshit

That's just being overly autistic on labels. I could care less what you call it. Insulting people calling it 'bad' because it's not bad in your books is just pathetic.

Mitsuha is so cute.

Nah, there's no more people shitting on it now than there were from the start. It's just that most of the discussion has died down since it's stopped screening in most places, and there's only so much talking people can do about a single film over an extended period of time. The positive threads will probably pop back up when the BDs release.

Why not?

Overrated=!bad
Just saying. It's not pedantic when they're two entirely different things.

>Overrated=!bad
I am well aware. I'm referring to this statement of yours:
>but only someone who hasn't seen it can say it's a bad movie with a straight face.

Shinkai was always shit though.

Still better than your favorite director.

Is it gay to want to make out with her while she's inside of Taki? She's so cute & feminine!