Am I white? Can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone

Am I white? Can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone

Those massive blackheads in your nose sure arent.

No. You’re nigger tier for posting a presumably of yourself on 4chins. Guess you just better kill youself now. Maybe by cutting your wrists with a... oh never mind. Drown yourself.

If you look white act white and have the white mans interests in mind then you are white.

But if you have to ask then your nothing other then a big lipped nigger.

take dna test

Inbreed farmer boy lmao

Yes, now fuck off

>Those massive blackheads in your nose sure arent.
Fuck. Those are so gross. Guy looks really unclean.

I vote for Mexican

This is a good question. I've got scandi features including pale skin and blue eyes, same for brother with pale skin and green eyes, but my mom talks about her family coming over and working in coal mines or something. Dad's family are all super huwite farmers though. Kinda worried to take a dna test because outside the african and middle eastern dna they'll throw in for the lulz I'm afraid I'll just be like 10% everything

yes. fuck off. /thread

SAGE

t. ahmed

You're Canadian

Eh!?

Can still see the huge fucking blackheads. This pic was not an improvement.

If you have to ask, you probably aren't.

You kinda got some blackish features. Octoroon maybe?

Never intended to impress you

Yeesh. Defo octoroon. Sorry m8 but you know the rule

Instead of flouting pics of yourself on Sup Forums you should be home washing your face.

Thanks for the reply I guess

Part negroid.

You don't have blue eyes your not white.

Yeah, you're white

trash

Nope. You should stay in England & give them hell tho.. that place is a shithole!

Definitely not the best example of a white, your beard looks like a mexicans. Do you not know your family?

56% face

Take DNA test, if your ancestors were snow cavemen or ancient t*rks then your white

Am I white?

Looks like a solid "le 56% face", do you have negroid ancestors?

Have you asked LivingDNA.com or 23andMe?

I don't think you have.

They cheat these by just randomly assigning you darkie blood

yes
yes

Its 23andMe that has admitted to this. However, they said to keep it legal they have to keep it under 1%. Under 1% is simply noise. If you test 99.8% north western European and .2% darkie I would hope you're not stupid enough to believe those fucking Jews and think you're black.

you have black-like nostrils

get the DNA test

If your nipples are pink, you are white.

You're sub-white

Don’t fox yourself you fucking retard. You fucking white minus your dirty kike nose