Spoon clank man going full fash

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Our favorite autist has finally made the leap to endorse authoritarian collectivist right-wing politics. He has contacted Mike Enoch and he is now suiting to drop lefties out of helicopters.

I always knew this day would come. I could tell his libertarian individualism was diminishing, simply because it is no longer a practical ideology to have at this point.

Hail spoon clank man, general of the right-wing gardening squads

All urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/
youtube.com/watch?v=2hh7tUfUrHQ
supforums.com/thread/157468610/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=-4KgtDh6tIA

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Link? Archived please

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Is this the end of centrist alt-lite individualism?

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

inb4 tranny photoshop

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

I called it. Looks like Styx took the money and now the shills are astroturfing for him on Sup Forums.

Hey, Styx. If you see this I want you to know that in my eyes you've got from someone with integrity to a no integrity kike shill. Fuck the Alt-Right. Fuck Mike Enoch. Fuck Richard Spencer and Fuck Israel.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

To be fair, it is probably because the left has gone so far out of wack that they are now attacking workers and small business owners like Styx.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Styxx is a stimulent junkie

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

going full fash is selling out

What the fuck are you talking about

Go to his Twitter

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Isn't this the guy who looks like an anorexic rat?

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

He's also a tranny

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

HOW DO YOU THINK THE REST OF THE BOARD BESIDES A FEW SELECT AUTISTS CARES ABOUT THIS

STOP THESE THREADS

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

six months later
styx is jacked and ironpilled
Please happen. Pic related

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

You guys ready for 2 weeks of anti-Styx shilling operations from lefttpol and nazbol now?

You can’t run, you can’t hide, you will get a helicopter ride

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

So it took what 2 weeks to take over the skeptic and libertarians, what's next the non-SJW paleo-lefties?

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

The truth always prevails

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

its never the end but it is time to sleep and be soon reborn

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Styx has 200k subs and a huge amount of respect from right-wing media. He goes on infowars and Paul Joseph Watson repeats most of his talking points

This is it. We are going to see all right-wing turn further right now

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

So it took what 2 weeks to take over the skeptic and libertarians, what's next the non-SJW paleo-lefties?
To take over? You realize all you're doing is buying off e-celebs.....That's the thing, just like with MSM for older people and normies.

You're not getting more support, you're just bullshitting YOURSELF into thinking that more people support you.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Nuthin better than gettin riped on coke and chasing antifags down the street... kek jk

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE SUBREDDITS
KEYWORD:REDDIT
OUT OUT OUT OUT

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

I’m wait for Pay Potato to show up

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Hearty KEK

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

The Alt-Right will never work because all you do is buy people. Nobody supports your ideas.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

we Styxhexenhitler1488 now

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

keep whining while we win the hearts and minds of our people back

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

not going full-trap ironpill

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

it sounds like hes an ironybro

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

winning hearts and mind
our people

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

He's the lanklet tranny, yeah? Alt-right self-producing L's like only (((controlled opposition))) could

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

faggot dyel e celeb with woman hair thinks he's some hot shit internet bad ass
stay in your e-celeb general

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

For future keks.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Nice subversive comment there rabbi

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Based Spencer, he's done more for the movement than anyone in decades.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

SHALIDAY NIGGERS

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

all you do is buy people
nice projection shareblue
just kidding it was as transparent as the nigger cum on your wife's lip

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

thinking he won't be ripped in six months and curb stomping leftists
Just you wait, screencap this. Styxhexenhilter1488 has been born this day

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

With the Dude getting skinned alive video yesterday and shill Lefties saying “not all Mexicans”, I can’t tell you how ashamed I am of my fucking Heritage. I’m not even Mexican.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Checked and KEKed

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

it is no longer a practical ideology to have at this point

This reasoning is why I dropped Libertarianism for the authoritarian right. Literally the left made me do it because they are so fucking evil and aggressive and pushing anti-science, anti-logic, anti-reason and white hatred. I'm also actively turning Libertarians the same way now

David Johnson
David Johnson

Someone post the google streetview pics of Styx house. He is standing in the window lol.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Styx and stones may break my bones but hammer will always hurt me

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

This thread has an awful lot of repeating numbers

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Lol he still believes the same shit, he's just willing to band together to fight commies. Only you retards go collectivist and change your beliefs based on what dear leader tell you.

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Styx will found the nationalist wizard order

Nice

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

I understand you're not white, and I sympathize that you're predisposed to right-wing politics and traditionalism despite the fact that you're a minority in a white country. I can sympathize with that, and I can even understand how you overcompensate for this dichotomy by taking on this narrative where somehow, what the Jews really fear is cooperative multiculturalism and all the races uniting against them.

But you have to understand, the worse thing the Jews ever did to us was the mass-importation of non-whites into our country. Compared to that, everything else is a frivolity. It was a Jewish man who wrote the history 1965 Immigration and Naturalization Act that opened up the floodgates for the invasion of America by people like your ancestors. Jews even founded the NAACP.

The narrative that the alt-right is Zionist is absurd. Using the example of Israel as a successful and widely supported ethnostate to highlight hypocrisies doesn't mean you support Israel. The alt-right were the ones having anti-intervention marches after Trump
bombed the airstrip in Syria; the alt-right were the ones supporting Iran and calling out the protests as subversive when all the civic nationalist types were promoting them.

The real threat to Israel isn't mestizos or mulattos like you telling white people not to act collectively; the real threat to Israel are a strong and stable Syria and Iran, which the alt-right supports more than anyone.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

It's the natural next step. I went from

bluepilled > interested observer > Trump Republican > pro-white civnat libertarian > white nationalist > fascist

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

You guys are fuccking faggots. All you do is buy off e-celebs and then you say that any criticism of the Alt-Right is coming from shills. You have no ideas and you have no movement.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

It’s not even that I think libertarian ideas are wrong or bad, they are probably right about a lot of things.

But libertarianism is just not going to work right now. We need something serious and fast

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Incoming Shareblue- STYX BURNS COAL, STYX WAS ONCE LEFTIST, STYX IS TOO FAR RIGHT IT'S A COUNTER [email protected]#[email protected][email protected]##@$

If you don't understand this, we should use any person from the softer Lauren Southern to Richard Spencer if they are actively supporting the ideology. Our image is already shit to many normies, them finding out some random eceleb or activist did something doesn't matter we can just dump them instantly too.

Err details/link?

Carter Young
Carter Young

Can't tell if Sharia Blue or the Liberalists.

Regardless, I applaud Styx for not being a perpetual fence sitter.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Shareblue
STYX JUST BECAME ALT RIGHT SO THE ONLY FUCKING SHILLS HERE ARE YOU JEWISH PIECES OF SHIT.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

The numbers confirm this

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

I hope so. I've enjoyed his broad perspective and principled outlook. It would be dissapointing if he becomes an ideologically driven figure.

Noah James
Noah James

he still believes in libertarianism!
he’s just going to join a collective ideology of nationalists who believe in removing leftists with helicopters

Uhhh ok?

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

YOU KNOW WHAT MOVEMENT I SUPPORT?
PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS AGENDA. FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

I hate grinding and dailies

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

inb4 tranny photoshop

Eagerly awaiting.

Charles King
Charles King

I don't watch Styx, I think he looks funny, but I support him now if he supports and furthers our agenda. That's how this works. We use our tools and discard them if we end up not needing them ot reach our goals.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Libertarians get the bullet too

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Kek

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

see

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

our agenda
THERE IS NO OUR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

He's not a tool but an ally. Think of it this way. Common enemy, different ways of doing things.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

LOVE MY PRESIDENT

GOD, GUNS, COUNTRY

PRAISE JESUS

GOD BLESS ISRAEL

LIBERALS ARE THE REAL NAZIS

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

He cant see the writing on the wall.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

Go to BestGore and see a recent video of a “police officer and son kidnapped and skinned alive.” Probably on the first page.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Trump will be gone in a few years, probably having not accomplished that much.

We can’t just sit back and let trump do everything

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Trump is about to drain the swamp, and that includes exposing Israel. If you're an American being funded by Israel then you're going to be arrested for treason. I know Richard Spencer doesn't expect it to happen, but it will.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

implying you're not the one who gets the bullet at the end of every facist fuck up run

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

There is an our and you don't seem to be a part of it which makes you a jew. We support and push right for white nationalism at very least. If you don't then you're in the wrong place.

True enough I misspoke. I don't dislike him I never watched him but yes, an ally.

Thanks

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

muh president
Trump has proven to be a ZOG pawn who only has a few worthwhile positions on things such as immigration and guns. His foreign policy is absolute trash.
6/10 might vote again

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I MAKE
DON'T FUCK WITH ME

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

I always liked Styx and I always thought he was just too darn smart to not be on our side.

A happy turn of events in some respects and also also sad: I was once where he was and it is such a shame that the center is being destroyed by the increasingly shrill radicalization of the left. It did not have to be this way.

William Wilson
William Wilson

MIKE ENOCH IS LITERALLY A FUCKING KIKE.

ANDREW ANGLIN IS A FUCKING KIKE

WEEV IS A FUCKING KIKE

RICHARD SPENCER IS A FUCKING KIKE.

THEYRE ALL JEWS

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Avoiding becoming a minority is more of a bioloical drive than an ideological one

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

The alt-right trolled Hillary Clinton so hard she had to dedicate an entire public speech to them. They were the loudest and most passionate Trump supporters from day one.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

t. Steve Bannon
Fuck the Alt-Right. They had no impact and Bannon had no impact.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Seconded on link/details

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Didn't you hear that Sup Forums is the official forum for e-celebs?
tens of thousands of relevant books
a million relevant columns, hundreds more every day
under 25s need a pewdiepie to explain everything to them

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

being this non-white

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

I welcome someone who has the intelligence and analytical skills to our side. He's an important and effective asset, plus he's a genuinely likable guy.

William Smith
William Smith

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

I didn't advocate for caring about them, only using them. If a jew wants to recruit and spread right wing ideology what does it matter if you just let them do that? If they start adding subversion into it call it out, if they stop being worth supporting to redpill more people stop supporting them. Use them to your advantage because they can be abandoned and disposed of at any given moment.

TY again my mexican hatred will skyrocket I'm sure.

PEPE

This is a shill

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

THERE IS NO OUR

Right, because you aren't white

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

You're delusional if you actually believe that. It wasn't cucks on Reddit that won it for him.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Back to the donald pls. You can use our altright memes from there and we will give you further instructions closer to the primaries.

Run along now, the adults are discussing things.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

even satan wants eceleb shit off/pol/
you realize both pro and anti threads are made by the same group

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Creating threads about yourself again Styx?
It must be hard to stay relevant.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

the alt right is a useless label
the right wing kicked cuckservatives out
not the alt right

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Obviously Steve Bannon had an impact, as he was the 3rd person to be in charge of Trump's campaign. But Bannon is not alt-right; he said ethnonationalists are "clowns". Breitbart is pro-Israel, the alt-right is pro-Iran; Breitbart supported the Iranian protests while the alt-right opposed them and called them Israeli/western subversion.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Your story is a common one friend. I'd imagine most of Sup Forums went that way.

I used to be damn near ancap. But now I want a strong state to stomp out commies until dead

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Good luck sleeping tonight. Also, direct video link:
bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

called them Israeli/western subversion.
Because it was. Notice how we're not talking about it anymore because it fell flat on it's face. CIA/Mossad just can't get it done like they used to.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

I agree that we don't really need labels, and alt-right isn't the perfect one even if we have one. But this idea that alt-right was invented by the left or creates during the election is objectively false, I was well aware of the term as early as 2014.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Diversity is our greatest strength

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

I like Styx but e-celeb threads are so gay.
They only ones that are alright are the ones where we ridicule some e-celeb.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Diversity is our greatest weakness actually.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

\
You know fuck all m8.
The altright is just short for 'alternative right' made in response to cuckservatives and neocohens. The altright also accepted certain principles like race realism and white identity and thus revolutionized the overton window when it comes to the discussion of immigration.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Too good to be true. Styx can't really by ourguy. Does this mean Sargoy and the rest of "muhskepticTM" soyboys will be redpilled by one of their peers?

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

DELET THIS

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Sargoy is already redpilled I guarantee it, but he just doesn’t know what to do,

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

He fucking prevented it from going any further right at the time we could have infiltrated the fucking govt.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Styx came out as a Nazi because insufferable leftists kept tweeting snarky passive aggressive nonsense at him. Sargon is insulated from this because he got banned from Twitter.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Excellent post desu.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

t.nonwhite

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

t.nonwhite

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

jew

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

You faggots are hilarious.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

This actually doesn’t make any sense at all.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=2hh7tUfUrHQ

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Carl of Swindon won't be Alt-Right until Swindon gets blacked.

He belongs in the dwindling population that don't see race as an issue because it's not something they have to deal with.
I moved from multi-culti to a place like Swindon and it's comfortable enough to be a lolbertarian and truly believe you know better than the Alt-Right.

Just another short sighted fool who won't put country before shekels.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Styx is a proud member of our race, very glad to have him on board

Henry White
Henry White

Good for this proud man. May many others find the strength to unlock their inner kangs.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

He has a point, there's no human rights under Marxists.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

t.kike

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

That's fucking sick

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

The Gray Wolf: Symbol of the Alt-Right
supforums.com/thread/157468610/politics

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Stalin had a micropenis?

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

richard spencer right before he was punched
Im not a nazi, actual nazis dont like me
doesnt that make you think?

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

you're doing it wrong Chaim

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

well he does now

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

pretty much this. the lefts own extremism is forcing me to think about how to defend myself and family

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

i like styx, but this is getting weird. He denied making those comments about talking with the underage girl, but i find flirt comments on her youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4KgtDh6tIA

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

God I love this image.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

"authoritarian right" Authoritarian in what way? To my understanding most of the altright agree that the government should keep its fucking hands out of the economy. Most are not even for removing niggers by force, just that we should "strive for an ethnostate"

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

muh cia plant conehead

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

lol choke on a nigger dick

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Tomorrow morning I'm taking an EC stack and playing Styx when I lift. It's upper body day.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

your going back pablo

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

t.kike

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

LMAO suck my asshole and burn, kike

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Someone should really tell the people paying for your ramen and drugs the shilling is not really paying dividends.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Some are authoritarian but not all.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Nice seriousposting

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Anyone less than 10.2 is considered micro my styxx

James Price
James Price

We are getting closer to gassing the kikes every day.

Styx has a huge centrist alt-lite following. More and more centrist figures are going to be posting Pinochet memes until it becomes reality

clanks gas chamber door shut

That’s about all. Peace out

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Joining forces to fight commies is the right and proper natural order

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

God dammit Spencer

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

damn straight

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Didnt that dude get pwnd by Destiny? LAWL

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

What did the Alt-left do this time?

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

That's hardly a flirt.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

If I could ask, why did you think totalitarianism would be better than ancap?

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

looks pretty weird, she's underage. Also she replies with a ";)", and it just looks bad.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

you forgot your meme flag

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Exquisite helm.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

rekt and kekt

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

"ethno"nationalists
pls neck you're self ya big dummy

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

It would be cool to see him start lifting heavy shit and become another beast of the right.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Invoking Israel is our eternal bail bond card. The fact that spencer "understands their impulse towards zionism" (oy, what a damning statement!) somehow makes him zog or whatever is bottom 10th percentile Sup Forums tier. That's that "universal cynicism in place of intelligence" thing that really annoys the fuck out of me on here.

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

since when does he even use twitter? its possible someone got into his account, or else this is otherwise fake. he's had his twitter for years and never used it. he's always been a video guy

t. followed styx when he had 3k subscribers and was putting out videos of james mason

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Hip-Hip-Hooray!

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

The Fire Rises. We grow and then we march. We come together as brothers and defeat the cancer.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Because we speak truth and reality that can not be escaped. The left makes everyone know this without doubt.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

PBUHN!

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

who is this cuck

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Spencer does not define us

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

This is what I believe. I don't trust either Styx or Sargon, but I'm fairly confident they've both been jew wise for a while. I'm eager to see how the different paths they've chosen for themselves play out.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

This is fucking amazing. The retarded shills are spamming Sup Forums daily pushing fake rumors about styx and trying to claim some tranny that doesn't look like styx is styx.
Instead of taking down styx they just made him go further right. Now look at Sup Forums, look at the damage control these retards are doing.
haha, Styx is a pedo crossdresser
''ok, I am going further right, fuck you and your jewish lies, that's about all. Peace out''
w-wait t-that is not what I wanted to happen! S-styx is controlled opposition! He is a jew! Wait no!

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

tfw libertarians are turning to papa fascism for protection from the increasingly violent and censorship happy leftists

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Feels good senpai

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

The fuck set him off?? What did I miss?

James Turner
James Turner

At least Moctezuma welcomed the white men as gods. Today's Mexicans are more Tezcatlipoca than Tecate and coca because of a (((certain influence))).

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

He didn't do anything. It was a Jew and a cock sucking whore larping as Nazis that started all this bogeyman shit

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Jeez, we've got a Warlock on our side.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Looks like these youtube debates are paying off.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit