Why do people (especially women) start acting insane and irrational if you bring up MK Ultra...

Why do people (especially women) start acting insane and irrational if you bring up MK Ultra? Has the population at large been subjected to an MK Ultra-like state and we don't know it?

Are things like soyboys and generic thots the result of being MK Ultra'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=MYRx3c9NIys
ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk i zavere/Fritz Springmeier i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w
youtube.com/watch?v=CX3IGqiAvQk
youtube.com/watch?v=v9oWq9zIXTY
youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI
youtube.com/watch?v=vhrpLprYMmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TEmcQWAny_M
youtube.com/watch?v=gt1SRhQtkhQ
shaman-australis.com/~claude/dreams.html#primitive
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
archive.is/aECmW
archive.is/xMdkI
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah I think everyone is just fucking retarded now.

yawwh, wow user I'm feeling really sleepy, you know what? Maybe we should talk about this tomorrow when more people are awake and ready to discuss this topic. Let's just hold out on this and work on this small issue later mkay?

Yeah I think anyone reading about this should go to bed, that sounds right.

No one wants to be made a fool but all of us are and it's tough to deal with that it's easier to get angry and ignore further discussion

well since they think that you are a lunatic if you bring it up. even though it has been proven like literally. but i do not know why they would get really irrational. maybe you are with the wrong crowd low iq

>he doesn't realize that movies, music, television, and modern news media are constant mass traumatization
>"it's just entertainment", they said

how does MK ultra even come up in a conversation with women? I doubt many even now what it is

HAHAHAH yeah dude, MK ultra

It's true what they say that all humans alive on earth are under some form of mind control right now... Just some more than other, smoke your weed as it's a deprogramming substance and never stop fighting for truth.

This is the true redpill

But in all honesty people don't like being told they're not the captain of their own ship. You can show them to way to become the captain, but the humbling process of it all scares and frightens people. Some people just flat out can't handle the redpilling.

Who here /sipscrew/??

TIDE POD CHALLENGE

I'm going to vote "no" on whatever theory you're entertaining about women here. To judge by my Facebook feed, women would be much more likely to care about MK Ultra if anyone did.
It hardly matters. It was a different time. Not to say things are much better now but at least the theoretical limitations on bright new Whiz Kid agencies have been articulated. Libertarianism didn't exist and Liberals would only have been mad because it might have been used against the Soviet Union.

Please expand upon this. The idea that mind control technology exists, both literally and in terms of the media, is pretty terrifying. I've always been measured, though, or I try to be. I.E., I try not to drink fluoridated water but I'll order water at a restaurant and not worry. I wonder what the portioned response to this mind-control thing would be.

>Why do people (especially women) start acting insane and irrational if you bring up MK Ultra?

Because they are trying to cover it up.

Is this a /sips/ thread?

Read the Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind if you want to start learning to have more mastery of your own mind. Some floride isn't bad either, it's actually good for your teeth. Keyword being some.

it's just black hair, you can see white skin....r..r..right fellow spencerpedes?

I’ve mentioned MK Ultra and it’s origins to people in passing when fucked up behavior presents itself and then change the subject only to have them come back months later talking about it and asking for more info.

Hey would you talk to a women about anything not related to what’s for dinner or when she’s ready to cop dick?
Keep this kind of subject matter for people who can think independently mate.

Made the mistake of bringing up MK Often with my wife at breakfast the other day. Hoo boy what a can of worms I opened!

I am familiar w/ the MK Ultra project but know almost nothing about it. Seems interesting. Anything I can read/watch to get a good beginner’s understanding of it all?

haha yea exactly

I was MK-ultr'd as a kid and my friend too
I don't have any memories of the frst 6 years of my life and apparently I used to have a dad who died, of whom I have no memories, only confirmations from my family.
My friend experienced his brother dying when he was a child with him falling off a cliffside, he remembers it vividly but his brother is actually alive and well. He has other "delusions" like this too but he is perfectly sane.

Thanks for the tip, will give it a read.

Well user, you know how news segments always start with spinny circles-in-circles, bright flashing lights, and sudden sound effects? That's not because they all lack creativity...

gaslighting is a common tactic.

It was originally used in communist countries to drive people insane, or make others think they were insane, so they could be put in mental institutions (re-education centers)

IT's a part of Zersetzung.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Read this wikipedia article, it will blow your mind.

I have been heavily gaslighted by my family on other things too, they seem to have no empathy for me, is it just a dysfunction on their part, am I the problem or is there something deeper here?

>I have been heavily gaslighted by my family on other things too, they seem to have no empathy for me, is it just a dysfunction on their part, am I the problem or is there something deeper here?

They gaslight and gangstalk all GATE students...

They use the mind control system to try to turn us into brain slaves... wet ware CPUs.

If you have an idea they want, they take it directly from your mind.

They use MK-ULTRA type shit to turn us into wetware CPU's.... Monarch trauma based conditioning, "Beta Programming"

Sound familliar?

they are trying to keep us too poor to afford shielding against the mind control/reading, or a patent.

Pretty sure my brother was MKULTRAd.

What a bastard.

I reckon a lot of Aussie politicians are MKULTRA Manchurian candidates.

Turnbull and Abbot.

"Here baby, take this pill, you'll be warping the void MK Ultra style all night long."

Black Magic, conditioning,most people are walking zombies, they do not act they react. People are incredibly easy to program and control they are shells that look human but really only alpha wave cognitive function like 15% of the day and do everything they can to actually avoid more and get really pissed at you if you try wake them up from their coma

they are
youtube.com/watch?v=MYRx3c9NIys

I can you all how they do all of this and how to protect yourself from it if you want. Advertisements, tv etc it is all form of mk ultra everything in our society is it is all an assault on your sense trying to get you to conform to zombie status like the movie they live etc

Hey guy relax, this is just a slide thread for fun.

He is right though nigger, odd that you find anything about any of this to be fun

Do you know what the schuman resonance is user?

The CIA uses mk-ultra shit to prime peoples minds to be more easily mind controlled.

Your video there is basically when the radio signal fails, and they get all confused.

IT's part of that manchurian candidate shit.

>Do you know what the schuman resonance is user?

Quite yes, I do.

I also know what it implies.

tell us more about your brother user

Yes, more than you know.

ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk i zavere/Fritz Springmeier i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf

The “I” personality was a good baby. Th
e “E” type, who prefers 'doing'
to thinking, is a “too-curious”
baby, who will make demands. I’s would often be pre
ssured to become more outgoing, and E’s are often
pressured by parents to be more self-sufficient, and to
progress from crawling (which
they like) to learn to
walk. Pure Internalizers become more withdrawn af
ter several drinks, and uncompensated E's are more
likely to become sloppy drunks, garrulous. Based on the
E-I dimension, predictions can also be made for
how LSD will affect a person. This is the E-I dimension.
The block design subtest shows whether a person is a
Regulated
(R) or a
Flexible
(F) person. This is the
R-F dimension
. The Regulated person had no trouble lear
ning by rote, but didn’t understand what he
learned. The Flexible person on the other hand had
to understand something before he learned it. R
children could learn to play the piano easily, but the
great concert piano player
s were F children who had
persevered to master what they consid
ered drudgery. The third dimension is the
A-U dimension
, the Role
Adaptive
(A) or a Role
Uniform
(U) person. The A could be defined as Charisma, while people tend to
ignore the U. The CIA has
40 patterns
that a skilled observer looks for,
and these then are related to the
PAS and Wechsler subtests.

see if you like this one I made
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w

meh, all flash and no substance....

kek remember our audience brother try this if you want more substance
youtube.com/watch?v=CX3IGqiAvQk

yeah, the trauma based mind control shit is real, and alter programming is also real.

They subject an individual to trauma using various stimuli, and the mind recoils, and creates an "Amnesia Wall" (Same thing that happens when people get into accidents and cant remember stuff near when the accident takes place), they use stimuli related to the trauma to place programming (classical conditioning) behind the amnesia wall, in order to create a tailor made splinter personality.

They have tried to make about 3 splinter personalities in me, but I don't have any amnesia walls, I remember everything.

Including exactly how they do this shit.

I have taken one of the assessments they give them at jobs at shit now. At least in "corporate" white collar jobs. Supposed to learn your personality type so your manager can (((manage))) you better

all this is spot on nice post

Can I get a quick rundown on these /sips/

This

Hell even posting here meme magic etc, you see all these images with Illuminati occult imagery by "wizards" and prob .01% of you know what they even mean and even think to ask yourself hey what does this esoteric image mean and are clueless to how it effects your unconscious mind and thinking

>They have tried to make about 3 splinter personalities in me, but I don't have any amnesia walls, I remember everything.

There is a subtle problem with trying to use trauma based mind control on someone who has been tortured their whole life.

There is no amnesia wall, because the pain isn't out of the ordinary.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9oWq9zIXTY

I was in GATE and i swear my family are mind controlled to knee cap me and feed me poison so to speak.

Very small number of people realize every image they see has a very SPECIFIC meaning and people are actually communicating to each other with them silently in a language you do not know and cannot understand

As much as I'd like to continue this conversation I'm feeling especially sleepy.

some of us thrive on the pain user, embrace it like an old friend

>I was in GATE and i swear my family are mind controlled to knee cap me and feed me poison so to speak.

Yes, they are... same thing is happening to me.

Same thing is happening to all GATE students, I would imagine.

Here is a music video that serves as predictive programming for this plan:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

>some of us thrive on the pain

No, we don't thrive on the pain, stop being stupid, and stop trying to get us to accept it.

We endure it, because we know no other existence.

And we WILL tear the CIA into a million pieces, and scatter them to the wind.

And the survivors will be in jail until they die.

I remem you user kek I remem these images we spoke before good work have a fractal black sun

>stop being stupid, and stop trying to get us to accept it.
kek calm yourself bud I am doing nothing of the sort stop projecting straw men. I am talking about those of us that see through it
youtube.com/watch?v=vhrpLprYMmQ
and will fight back

>every image they see has a very SPECIFIC meaning and people are actually communicating to each other with them silently in a language you do not know and cannot understand

That was the entire world of communication before phonetic alphabets. Communication was all done with pictographs and hieroglyphs.

>kek calm yourself bud I am doing nothing of the sort stop projecting straw men.

Stop implying that you are vrill.

Listen, and be sure to remember. we don't like pain, we don't WANT pain, and we will NEVER accept it.

If you think it's so bloody important to have pain, why don't you start tourturing yourself so that you can be HALF as strong as we are, instead of a coddled little bitch that you are.

Not sure how many people have actually been put through torture programs and that sort of thing, could be a large portion of people, could be much less. But there is certainly an agenda to keep everyone in a low-level state of emotional trauma all the time. Just look at movies, TV shows, etc. - seriously, go turn on the TV right now - 90% of what's happening is people fighting with each other, yelling about things, violence (real or fictional), relationship infidelity, and manufactured reality-tv tension, complete with spooky suspense/tension music. It's designed to keep your mind and body constantly on edge so you can't relax and realize what's going on around you and so you never deal with your emotions properly.

In a threatening situation we put off processing our emotions until later. If your system is tricked into thinking it's constantly in a low-level threatening situation, you never process anything. That's why so many employed, fully grown, adults, with families, and all the trappings of age, have the maturity of an elementary school kid. It's actually extremely rare to find someone mature at any age now.

Their crazy uncle talked about how he was mkultrad in vietnam and also raped them

you will like this
youtube.com/watch?v=TEmcQWAny_M
youtube.com/watch?v=gt1SRhQtkhQ

Actually alphabets themselves are black magic mind control. Symbols and hieroglyphs were used because they open to interpenetration they presented broad ideas to interpret for oneself, whereas very specific wording and sentences are a direct expression not to be interpreted but consumed for the most part there are positives and negatives to this it really depends on your level of intelligence I suppose

Woah there fella! I don't know about you, but I'm really tired. It's very late! Why worry about stuff like that when you could get some sleep

you have lost the plot my friend you are having a conversation with yourself

>you have lost the plot my friend you are having a conversation with yourself

Here's what you seek, you attention whore.

you should unplug awhile

shaman-australis.com/~claude/dreams.html#primitive

>you should unplug awhile

how do you like my idea for a new star wars movie plot?

I don't find that hard to believe at all. Surely some evil prick psychologist have come up with some shit. I don't doubt thing are being done, I just have faith in God that they can't complete their goals.

Oh... btw, if you were in GATE or related "gifted" programs, you were probably diddled or chipped or something. Whole program was set up by luciferian globalists and military intelligence weirdos who were researching psy-powers.

GATE ARCHIVES: (First thread starts out on a random /x/ topic but part way through starts focusing in on GATE)

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

– STARGATE archive.is/aECmW

archive.is/xMdkI - A Year Later

Not eve not mature, you very seldom can find someone that even ave a conversation outside of very simple and primitive ideas.Take this guy Perfect example he is having a conversation in his mind projecting ideas and attributes tome he has created out of thin air because he is not listening to what I am saying because he no longer knows how to listen. Everyone gets a trigger that conditions a response and responds tot hat. People do not practice mindfulness. If I am unsure of something someone is saying I will ask them to clarify. People like this just make an assumption (most times incorrect) and run with it and don't even try to find out what you are really are saying or what you really mean. Conversations are about trying to come to an understating, very few people actually want to understand anything or anyone therefore they are incapable of having a real conversation

tldr for this, people speak at other people not with them

I know that feel user. My whole fucking life. Someday maybe all of us who are actually capable of communication and basic reasoning can meet up on a higher plane.

Try not to randomly bring up MK ultra at parties. It makes you seem weird.

>don't even try to find out what you are really are saying or what you really mean.

You are the one who embraces ignorance, you glow in the dark CIA motherfucker...

Not me, Not Us.

Enjoy being fired, fool.

sub to my yt channel you will find us here :)
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I would start with the playlists, ancient knowledge first to get base understating to move forward

Btw, you remind me of the other anons who were on 8/po/ when it was really good a couple years ago or more. Were you there by chance? Was a lot of fun. A lot of people learned a lot, me included.

look after he gets triggered he incapable of even correcting his course. He has imagined we are foes for what reason I do not know and no amount of reason now can correct his course he will continue on endlessly completely unaware of hie error and without any willingness to fix it. They already have you bro, wind control would not be very effective if you knew it was happening to you would it? You should try meditation read the dhammapada

>look after he gets triggered he incapable of even correcting his course

Shut the fuck up Alysha.

You should check out a youtuber called Aug Tellez. He's hard to follow but don't judge him too quickly. He has a ton of valuable ideas.

I don't think so I am banned for life from there for posting this, that place is a kike honey pot

Communism
strong central bank owned by Jews (namely the Rothchilds)
Jews hold most white collar positions of privilege
everyone is equal (as slaves under Jewish hegemony)
Antisemitism is outlawed
authoritarian rule (with lots of purges)

Take private property (aka the means of production, or factories)
from the individuals that own them and give them to "the state"
(a small number of people in positions of privilege filled through nepotism)
turning the entire country into private property owned by them with the people still
working in factories they don't own and now will never have an opportunity
to own making less than they did before with a lower standard of living. Or
to make it simple basically a return to feudal serfdom only the lords will
now all be Jews instead of natives that basically consider the gentiles subhuman livestock

yah you are too far gone buddy no coming back for you it looks like namaste

I never judge anything quickly :) ty I will sub right now

So, you are trying to subversion plot, pretending to be Sup Forums, in order to gain approval by parroting the shit we talk about?

Your tactics are fucking obvious as all hell.

boomer pls die

>Aug Tellez on the North Pole Vortex, Non-Duality, the Ice Wall, and the Polarian Race

yep he is woke nice channel ty

>yah you are too far gone buddy no coming back for you it looks like namaste

You are CIA, trying to play anouther Richard Spencer play.

Pretending to be us.

You are insane buddy I hate to tell you I would love to see inside of the mind of someone like you
Boomer? This place illustrates my point perfectly I made. Just zombies flinging shit at each other white noise in a sea of white noise. This is the test navigating it

>You are insane buddy I hate to tell you I would love to see inside of the mind of someone like you

You have access to the CIAs mind control shit, huh?

You shouldn't pretend to be jesus.

you wanna know shit about gate? i know shit about gate. i knew two girls who were in that shit.

one of them was totally nuts. she claimed to have been molested a couple different times by a couple different people, including repeatedly raped by a drug dealer who her father owed money to as payment as well as being taken to a facility and being subject to a bizarre bladder-expansion treatment where water was injected into her bladder via a catheter connected to a pump. as far as i know this is not an actual medical procedure and if it ever was i question its efficacy and purpose. her family had a long, long history of all manner of abuse and her father was apparently from a very wealthy family that had roots in america going back to the pioneers who colonized the west with roots in french monarchy. this much i was able to confirm by old documents she had been given by her parents.

the other was from a family even she knows little about with a long history of drug use who was repeatedly molested by her father who was apparently captured and tortured by saddam hussein's army during the gulf war just before she was born.

both went to a bizarre school i'm too scared to name here but it existed in the format that they knew it for just two years, the two years they both attended it. i can best describe it as a miniature totalitarian state on par with 1984 where they were constantly monitored, forbidden from communicating with each other, denied any sort of break despite school hours lasting from 7am to 5pm, at lunch they were not allowed to speak to each other, they were tested and interviewed frequently with apparently no consequences assigned to the results. both went to that school because their vulnerable families were told it was a special program for gifted children that would open up doors for them.

GATE is basically MK-ULTRA and Monarch trauma based conditioning made manifest.

They use this shit on GATE students because we are intelligent, and they are trying to weed intelligent goyim out of the gene pool, while simultaneously taking all of our profitable ideas directly from our heads.

BOO!

Actually it is a real medical procedure for a condition interstitial cystitis

>BOO!

that's not scary.

THIS is scary.