Man creates community for white people

>man creates community for white people
>bothers nobody
>not hurting anyone
>everyone loses their shit
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/20/maine-town-manager-under-fire-for-promoting-white-separatism-criticizing-islam.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Csk36
mobile.twitter.com/Crash_Barry?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
uua.org/justice
archive.is/BiimZ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaat_ul-Fuqra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneeshpuram
archive.is/pua93
archive.is/F2hxw
youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't let us save our people peacefully. Many have tried. They are forcing our hand...

Don't be seen as disliking anyone. There are many other ways to not them into your community

being white is racist goyim

>“He’s going against everything that is American and what we stand for,” the Rev. Christinia Sillari said. “He needs to be stopped.”
I don't even know what being American means anymore. Apparently it means letting in infinite brown people and chopping off your balls.

They, the jews seek to eradicate us, hence diversity being pushed in all facets of life 24/7.

His efforts are valiant but hopelessly misguided and doomed.

kek
seriously that's what it means though. this is not a drill.

What did he do that was racist?

>Rev. Christinia Sillari
>Rev
>Christina
kek

Archive these types of articles, please.

archive.is/Csk36

Yep. This is the hypocrisy of the left. Is Katy Perry "discriminating" against me, if she denies me access to her house or vagina? No matter how infatuated I am with her, she has not hurt me by denying me.

Not trying to equate white society with a vagina, but you get the idea -- the premise is flawed. There is nothing wrong with separation, and I think it is the most ethical solution to our problems.

America used to be a white ethnostate, explicitly and implicitly. There has been a slow decay of our society from within by (((them))), however.

>misguided and doomed

Explain.

>He told the paper he opposed Islam because it was “not compatible with Western culture.”
>“Wow,” American Civil Liberties Union of Maine legal director Zachary Heiden said in The Bangor Daily News, calling Kawczynski's views “shockingly racist.”

Wow.

He i going to get waco'd

please elaborate.

a religion isn't a race. So tired of this retarded meme

So much for freedom of speech. The only thing this man is doing is trying to prevent his town from turning into a liberal shithole. He did nothing wrong.
Btw here is the cuck reporter(literal commie irl) who is pushing this narrative mobile.twitter.com/Crash_Barry?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>He’s going against everything that is American and what we stand for
And they wonder why everyone's turning Nazi.

Thanks for the archive, family.

Bumping.

That would be fucked. If that were to actually happen, I'd unironically support whites fleeing to Europe, NZ, or somewhere where they could flourish.

It was made crystal clear from your fed government that self controlling communities in the US was unacceptable with ruby ridge and waco.

Here is more of the cuck reporter. Not the one in the fox article. The one in the root article

It's the Unitarian Universalist "church". There is no faith involved, they are literally athiest Marxists disguising themselves as a religious organization. They're a hotbed of communist activity and organization wherever they're located. The one near me had buses going to the women's march today.

uua.org/justice

I wonder why no one's started a home-buying club.
You can decide the members of your club based on any criteria you want; so, just admit people that you want to live around.
Then, pool your money together, and as a club buy a bunch of houses next to each other.
This way you get to choose your neighbors and it'd be perfectly legal.

Commie faggot journalist Crash Barry
These people can keep getting away with pushing these false narritives

Can't wait for people to get fed up with these subverters and let them hang in the streets.

I'll have to look into them, but as far as I could tell, both of those instances involved the manufacturing of machine guns or something?

Waco was gun running.
Ruby Ridge, the FBI basically entrapped the guy to saw off a shotgun and sell it to them

Muslims create all black muslim town in South Carolina (and NY and Texas), media blasts Trump for making them feel "unsafe". Really shakes your mink.

archive.is/BiimZ
"Ramadan Saeed Shakir is the mayor of Islamville, an all-Muslim town of about 300 people located in the northern woodland of South Carolina. He is talking about Donald Trump – specifically, what Donald Trump has been saying about Muslims."

if only white people are in the club it'll catch wind and be prone to vandalism from culturally enriched neighborhoods in the next county over

Half jew checking in.

As far as I'm concerned y'all can have your own municipalities or even your own nation as long as you displace me.

If you tried to do that, I'd kill as many of you as I could before being taken out myself.

Just leave me alone and I'll leave you guys alone.

> inb4 collective guilt arguments

basically American values have become promoting equality, diversity, and tolerance.

Make it gated.
Use a big beautiful wall.
Shit, if the club were big enough you could have a walled town.

Fuck the leftist religion
Sabbitean frankist bloodlines should all be extinguished

>Polish guy having to stand up to protect White Heritage and Identity.
>Again.

Jesus Christ, we keep doing this throughout history. Are Polish people the Batman of protecting white people? We never get legitimate thanks for it.

Funny how they call us Slavshits when times are good, but when they're at the brink of destruction suddenly we're "white" again.

Seems like a cool guy. I wanna see a New England/Maritimes Reich too

oy vey thats racist
white people have to enrich their communities

Waco was gun running.
Ruby Ridge, the FBI basically entrapped the guy to saw off a shotgun and sell it to them

Is this the beginning of forming a huwhite Ethnostate in America?

That's what the home owner's association is.

Stop subverting our shit and maybe we wouldn't have to displace you. Get your shit together and stop being such a kike if you wanna stay in the family. If you stick around and cause problems, it won't be good.

Same. N France, NW Germany, Britain, Denmark area produced the master race. My race. lol

Waco was murder.

>tfw I live in Oregon, surrounded by white gun owners

Shit is about to get real comfy here when more whites move up here to make an ethnostate.

Well, no.
The home owner's association is formed by the sellers. This club would be formed of buyers.
Can you imagine a developer turning down selling 15 or 20 houses in one go? Nope.
There's laws preventing people from selling to people based on race. Nothing on earth can prevent you from buying with others based on anything you want.

>There is nothing wrong with separation, and I think it is the most ethical solution to our problems.

Commerce clause says no.

>Kawczynski
>polands de facto political leader and brother of killed president is named Kaczynski

You can't make this shit up

Actually, the laws may work to the clubs advantadge. It would be illegal to not sell based on the racial composition of the club.

Aadhahahahahah.

It's only genetic in my case. I have no cultural connection to Judaism bc I was primarily raised by my mom.

I also don't care about being part of your ethnostate. I'm saying you can have it ... if you don't fuck with me. The gulags would kill me but I'd be sure to kill 10 of them. I have a thing for explosives.

make sure your front lawn has a big oak tree with a lot of branches

Collective guilt is bullshit
No need to fuck with mishilings who din do nuffin

>tfw WN occupy all levels of government
>tfw Commerce Clause used as a precedent to break up Jewish wealth

just watch.

now there will be bus loads of shitskins dumped into that town.

Cool, we're good then.

How bad is Portland, user? I live in PA and it's a great state other than Filthadelphia. These liberal shitholes screw up these states in elections and they diminish their overall quality.

Almost like history has some bearing on present events

Portland is pretty heinous, but they are all bark and no bite. Plus, I've noticed many people moving up here to form the Western Front. A very modest migration could totally overwhelm this place -- I'd encourage all like-minded whites to do so. The rural areas are already conservative as fuck.

wew

>islamville

what the fuck

what the FUGG

Lol do you have the (((coincidence detector))) on your phone?

Didn't you know America was always waves of black and brown consumerist hordes?

>Holy Islamville is an unincorporated community in York County, South Carolina, United States. Founded by Mubarak Ali Gilani in 1983, it is a branch of Muslims of the Americas Inc..
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaat_ul-Fuqra
>Although various members have been suspected of assassinations and other acts of terror perpetrated in the 1980s and later,[13] and some members having been charged with conspiracy to commit first degree murder and other crimes,[14] ul-Fuqra itself is not listed as a terrorist group by the US or the EU. It was included in a list of terrorist organizations in Patterns of Global Terrorism, a 1999 report by the U.S. State Department.
>The group has been banned in Pakistan.[15] Jamaat Al Fuqra was also involved in the planned bombing of a Hindu temple in Toronto, Canada in 1991.
But hey, they can have their own towns here, wouldn't want to be racist!

nope

These fucks were also at Charlottesville.

Interested in moving, currently employed out here in MD with an AAS in cyber security, anything for me in Oregon? Gotta cash in muh army money to do a 4 year, might knock that out before moving.

>Portland is pretty heinous, but they are all bark and no bite

Well they do know how to destroy their own city.

The tech sector is actually growing out here. I know that at least two of the state schools out here are regular harvesting grounds for Intel, startups, and others looking for CS talent. They actually have a pretty rigorous CS program -- you'd come out of it with internships and jobs. PSU was actually built for vets coming back from WW2, so tuition is typically free for vets there as well.

Just something to consider, if you are gonna go the BS route, and you don't see yourself sticking with your current company for a long time.

They are pussies.

Neat. Right now working as cyber security analyist but would like to branch out and do the BsC in compsci to broaden my horizon. It'll be my 30th birthday present to myself

I am reminded of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneeshpuram

chalk up one more as of this week. the only thing i regret about the move is that bend broadband sucks. what happens now that im up here tho?

How are we supposed to have interracial conflict if the races don't live together?

Civnat whites on Sup Forums and normies everywhere need to realise that everyone, even leftist whites, want whites gone
How to make this happen?

Nice. Happy to hear you made it out to the new white homeland as well. You could reach out to Cascadia, or a few other WN organizations, if you're looking to meet up with like-minded people. I noticed a lot of the gun nuts out here are typically defacto white nationalists, so maybe go to the range.

If you're talking about you career, just do whatever you want/are trained for. Right now, the whole idea is to just flood this place, which has a relatively low population, with whites. Taking over its politics will inevitably follow.

pic unrelated

congrats on moving to one of the bluest, liberal, traitorous states in america. you should've moved to florida.

Only Portland, Seattle and small pockets of college towns are liberal. The vast majority of the area is pro-white and conservative.

>The vast majority of the area is pro-white and conservative.
And it's severely underpopulated. Your vote will go nowhere. Retard. Move to a right leaning swing state like Michigan, Wisconsin, or Florida if you want to make a difference. There are plenty of conservative pockets there but none of the shills on this board talk about it

>A 500k white migration will swing Portland and Seattle red for the foreseeable future

I'll take my chances here. Have you even read the Butler plan?

There may be 30 or more Islamic separatist communities across the country. When muslims want to have their own ethnostate within the US, potentially training future terrorists, that's A-OK!
Another well-known one is Holy Islamberg in Hancock NY.

archive.is/pua93
Muslim enclave in U.S. battles suspicion, alleged threats

archive.is/F2hxw
Just beyond the gated entrance to the tiny Catskills community of Holy Islamberg, population 200....Today, Islamberg is one of about a dozen Muslim enclaves formed in accordance with the cleric’s ideas. It also serves as home to Muslims of America, a Gilani-founded organization.

yeah sure 500 thousand people are going to suddenly migrate to portland and seattle because some website told them to. not happening.

oregon and washington have low electoral votes anyway. florida has 29 and it leans democrat. it's important to the republican party

What other singers named the Jew?

>Jew me, Sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>All I wanna say is that
>They don't really care about us

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE