Is black mirror redpilled ?

is black mirror redpilled ?

Only accidentally.

There is too much mixed race couples

which one ?

no, its pozzed af. how can you not see it?

A lot of mixed races because its BBC (At least I think they're the ones who started it? It is British so they have more of the intermixing going on.). It is pretty redpilled on tech though. You sit down and see some of the stories, and start to see how close we are, and how bad this can end for us.

Be right back was fucking blackpilled but I can't remember the rest

There's a few others. Which one was Be right Back? The Soldiers killing the mutant things was pretty fucked too.

This. Hit the nail pretty hard on the head.

Really creative writing but it's the most pozzed show I've seen in years. Majority of the couples are mixed race and there's just endless fucking diversity in general.

This. It's like white couples don't exist any more.

It WAS, and then season 4 happened and now I have no hope for the show.

Top thinkers:
Fifteen Million Merits (wagecucking is slavery, sincere emotions mean less to people than mindless entertainment)
White Bear (entire populace has no objection to torturing innocent people live on television)
Nosedive (social media is a drug)

Its fucking hilarious. The show is supposed to be all about the horrors of technology, but the sjw writes cant help but insert "happy endings" for a large portion of the episodes that have a women main characters. Like any western video peice these days, it is chock full interacial couples and homos which can really destroy immersion. The show still has its high points.

Be Right Back was the one where the woman uses an AI to mimic her dead husband so she doesn't have to move on.

Thanks. A friend of mine and I try to sit down and watch an episode or two every once in a while. I'd need to look through the first season, but the two that seriously got me was the mechanical bees, and the camera spying in on the kid. Absolutely messed up.
Anyone have the pic of the Tesla (I think?) quote? "You will live to see man made horrors you couldn't imagine" or something like that? Would appreciate it.

No, saged

This. I liked the plots, the writing, and the new ideas presented therein. The forced diversity and miscegenation pissed me off.

Also, first episode of the first season was best. My sides entered orbit when the PM fucked the pig.

Oh fug... that one was pretty intense. She couldn't get rid of him either, right? Uncanny valley and all that

I hate that episode because it drives a lot of people away from watching the next episode. They don't understand the second story is unrelated and think its just sodomy all the way through.

this

except for the new season, thats blue pilled af

Watching the old bitch try to take on the cute 'lil robot dog was pretty great. I was rooting for him the whole time.

Poor little fucker. He soldiered on even after losing a leg, and in the end, he tagged that bitch with a bunch of trackers. RIP lil pupper

Black Mirror is the Khazar mafia laughing in your stupid fucking faces