FUCK AUSTRALIA

What the fuck is wrong with Australia?
They are, no joke, actual racists.
I'm a hardworking African American on holiday - I go into a supermarket - and what do I see?
PIC RELATED
THIS IS REAL - AN ACTUAL CHEESE COMPANY
WHAT THE HELL!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvENHN5G61I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_cheese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>African American on holiday

We call it vacation, Bruce.

lol like it or leave it cunt

>on holiday
Nope
It’s vacation
Put in some effort next time you kangaroo fucker

Kelly. Sprung.

lets talk about the important shit you cucks.

Abbos and PINE GAP

I grew up in London you fuck. My parents are PROUD AFRICAN AMERICANS.

>American
>saying on holiday?
spotted the auzzie larping

Historical Revisionism at its finest.

I thought I told you darkies that we were fucking full. Get the fuck out you two-ton fatty septic cunt.

Gee you couldn't tell by the flag? Fucking moron

nigger

fpbp

>hardworking
>African American
kek

i love coon

youtube.com/watch?v=nvENHN5G61I

Spot on.

As a black guy with dreadlocks (Or Locs as I like to be called), I’m fetishized heavily especially in a country like Australia (Even more in country towns or states like SA, QLD and WA), the stereotype of black men set in stone; you either met it or you don’t. And physically I met these characteristics, which has opened a world of fetishization, sexual deviancy, unwanted race play and racial lush. It’s a sexual gravy train which doesn’t stop giving and doesn’t look it will stop anytime soon, if anything I’m getting more tail than ever before. So many women secretly have a black sexual fetish, as long as it behind closed doors; they become freaks for the brothas.

But the reality is set however, non-Black women see as sexual object to “fulfil” these sexual desires while others wanted the coveted “beautiful” biracial child; which the latter I want nothing to do with. Most people cannot see pass race, especially women, hence when it comes to serious relationships or marriage I’ll probably marry a black women as I can be 100% sure he loves me or me, not some stereotype.

These have been my experiences in Australia,

coon is a gaelic surname you stupid cunt.

turns out an american invented coon cheese in australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_cheese

his picking up on the lingo fast

>that song

>Australians
>They are, no joke, actual racists.

This is the only good thing about them tbqh

i love that cunt has become a colloquialism in australia

>he loves me.

i knew this girl when i was growing up. she wanted black guy, openly told people

well, she found one, some student from south africa.

he bashed her up and put her in a coma, she got pregnant to him and then drown the kid, because it reminded her to much of him.
she's spent 8 yrs in prison for drowning her baby, now she's a alcoholic-meth head that lives in state housing.

all this from "wanting" a black man.

hahahah!

i don't blame this girl, she is a result of our major cultural and social problems, and sick agenda driven judges.
im willing to bet that the nigger got less than 12 months in prison for a vicious assault and attempted murder (beating a defenseless woman into a coma).
injustices like this cause ripples that spread through the community.

i would argue that she didn't deserve any time in prison, and should have been released to psychiatric care instead.
she had witnessed and been the victim of a crime as bad as murder, an assault that could easily kill or seriously disable her forever, (any head injury that even causes a minor concussion at least DOUBLES your chances of dying from epileptic seizures at some point in the future).

he effectively murdered her and walked away with a slap on the wrist, in her demented mind she probably genuinely assumed she could perform a 'late, late term abortion', and get away with a small fine and community service.

Did you also see the “Nigger Corn Flakes”?

gotteeeem

>actual racists

it's the name of a brand of cheese, you stupid nig. stop looking for offense everywhere.

AYO HOLD UP YOU SAYIN WE WUZ COLONISTS EN SHIEET

>African
>American
Pick one

Fuck off back to America, Africa would be even better.

Take your Melbourne bum chums with you.

You wouldn't be an Aussie without a coon in the fridge.
Niggerboy liqorice is the shit too.

Does it taste like ass?

Go back to Africa you poofter nigger cunt rash.

poofter

Yes. It is an actual cheese. Welcome to Australia, the land where no one gives a fuck and we'll offend anyone we want.

>mfw African Americans try to change everything because they're offended
>mfw African Americans say that the world is the problem, not them
>mfw I have no face for this

ehm.....
Nigger

That makes you an Afro-Briton, Rastus. Now sing me a soulful spiritual before I get the whip.

delicious icecream. it's a bit of a national favourite.

Toal status paid.

Here's a joke you might like, then.

What's another word for cocoon?
N-nigger.

If I were with you in real life, I would have to force myself to laugh just so it wouldn't get awkward, because that was pretty fucking terrible.

>African American
>on holiday

Nice larp but Americans don't use holiday to mean vacation we use vacation. Especially not in ebonics

It's not a "Gaytime", it's a "Golden Gaytime".
No wonder everyone wants to come to Australia.