Is this a waste of this man's genes?

For the sake of Sup Forums and people's sanity lets say this man is a pure white man.. If this Chad were to impregnate and have children with this petite woman would his children likely be genetically small/short? I'm not trying to say it's probably better to knock up an elephant of a woman but do you think if you want the best genetics for your white children should you pick a taller/bigger/less attractive girl? What're your thoughts Sup Forums?

men tend to express genes more extremely, we have more cancer, our IQ and height bell curves are wider, etc.

Women are genetically designed to be incredibly average, nature cannot afford to play around with the babymakers, men are the disposable sex.

You'd need to know this woman's father and grandfathers to be able to guesstimate the height (and intellect) of their offspring.

>Waaa waaaa waaaa stop fucking or marrying those I don't like
>muh ethnostate!

That's how you FAGGOTS sound.

Paternal
>Grandfather was 6'0"
>Grandmother was 5'1"
Maternal
>Grandfather was 5'8"
>Grandmother was 5'6"

>Father is 5'11"
>Mother is 5'7"
>I'm 6'1"

If you're 6'5" and get a 5'0" womanlet pregnant the kid can still clear 6'0", but it isn't a guarantee.

Being a manlet isn't bad. IQ and dick size are much more important. Also between 5'9 and 6'0 is absolute prime. Don't fall for turbolanklet's memes.

this
OP i am literally begging you to have sex

This.
Who is the state to dictate who I marry/have children with? What if I want to have children with a low IQ white woman? Or with a high (yeah, I know it's not common) black woman?

The State shouldn't have so much power over the individual?

Why come to a board that triggers you so badly, sweetheart?

assuming that these are statistics about these individuals in their prime:

your paternal grandmother either didn't eat much as a kid or her fathers were very tall as well.

your mother benefited from increased nutrition, falls right in line with her mother.

You are an exception, 5 foot is pretty fucking small and if malnutrition isn't involved here, you lucked out pretty good on the genes.

race traitors get shot/deported

finding a low IQ White woman is a task in an of itself, remember that their bell curve is narrower, just like how smart ones are rare, so are the dumb ones. You'd just deliberately be trying to ruin your kids at that point, I don't know why you'd step outside your race.

Pretty much. High test isn't just a /fit/ meme, it's a selection process to ensure the highest quality individuals pass on their genes.

his genes aren't even special it's roids

but that's not how heritability works

Yeah you're right shills. I should go fuck a nigger a raise a bunch of nigglets! My father and Grandfather and those above them would be proud to see me throw our gene pool out the door and raise the TRUE master race.

go on tell me about my degree

This whole time I thought that was his daughter.

>Stupid white women are hard to find
lol it is extremely hard to find a smart white woman
Average white woman IQ is 98. Stdev is 14.
100IQ is retarded
110IQ is retarded
women with 120 have the *potential* to be smart (by woman standards) but 95% of them are inundated with feminism or other stupidities
The important part is to just reproduce with women with a good motherly temperament and instincts and ABOVE 110. Good fucking luck finding a smart woman, retard. Actually maybe you should not reproduce at all, since you are probably below that.

Steroids aren't genes sweetie

If you marry non-whites, your children will have brown eyes, not colored.

>muh degree
Tell me about your understanding of heritability.

no rake today leafy

he's referring to X linked traits which you should have learned about in bio 101, dipshit

you're right but I'm trying to prove a point faggot

He did not specify that and it wouldn't matter because x-linked traits aren't the only thing we're looking at when it comes to heritability.

>beard darkener
Why do men do this? It's more obvious than teeth whitener.

Paternal
Grandfather 5'10"
Grandmother 4'11"
Father 6'3"

Maternal
Grandfather 5'10"
Grandmother 5'4"
Mother 5'11"

Me: 6'8"

I don't think genetics is everything. My wife is average height, children are both top of the growth charts. I attribute some to genetics but nutrition and sleep have a big part as well.

the mental retardation threshold was at 85 before they lowered it to 70 so as not to alienate half the black population of your country.

I have no idea what you're doing calling me retarded (or the women with IQs of 100 or 110), intelligence in a woman is pleasant but not necessary for quality children. You must assess the genes she carriers based on the men in her family, they are the ones most likely to express the potential that's there.

Your genetic composition is most similar to your most immediate ancestors.

>aren't the only thing we're looking at when it comes to heritability.

...kek...

are you one of those kraut types that autistically needs to know the gene?

A lot of heritability is just phenotype related.

lots of nutrition going on here but also some really great dice rolls.

Wasn't this whole argument of yours about men expressing traits more? This is absolutely true for many genes...because of X linked traits. It is also PATENTLY true when it comes to IQ--men have a higher standard deviation. You can have kids with a girl with a lower IQ than you, but it's possible your kid will be smarter. You have to count the standard deviations.

>are you one of those kraut types that autistically needs to know the gene?
Why make this fallacy? I never posted anything even close to that. Tell me, what percentage of height do you think is heritable?

A human simply cannot become an engineer or a scientist or be smart in general without 115 IQ. They will have EXTREME DIFFICULTY doing so at less than 125. The average physics student has OVER 130. The AVERAGE person (even a white person) is as dumb as a rock to the point of being completely useless (in America 60% of white people receive more benefits than they pay in taxes). Maybe you don't have much life experience and you have lived somewhere very affluent all your life so the average person you encounter is much smarter than average.

>Why make this fallacy?

this isn't my first rodeo

>Tell me, what percentage of height do you think is heritable?

fine, you're distracting from your first criticism of me, which is that I don't have a good grasp of heritability, I think height is around 0.9 in twin studies.

I'm in grad school and there's a single qt in my lab who is actually incredibly smart. She's also a centrist who hates most feminism memes. She loves anime, but is also /fit/. Restored my faith in women DESU.

Dammit, writing this out, I have to wife her ASAP.

>this isn't my first rodeo
That's not even close to an argument.
>ine, you're distracting from your first criticism of me
It wasn't a criticism of you. Why make this personal?
I did ask about height just feel out your position some more.

In my case:

Grandparents: I don't know their exact number but they were all short. They also would be over 100 years old today

Mom: 5'6"
Dad: 7'3"

I'm almost 6'1" and took a medication at the age of 14 that could have stunted me a bit.

One of my cousins has a grown up son and he's like 6'3" or so.

I don't want my wife to be an engineer or a scientist, I want her to have many healthy kids and to take care of them while I'm making the money.

>The AVERAGE person (even a white person)

but the "AVERAGE" black is even lower than the average white, what are you trying to say?

>in America 60% of white people receive more benefits than they pay in taxes

you wouldn't mind excluding non-white hispanics, would you?

Can you put your anti-natalist anti-white propaganda somewhere else, you're a low rent shill.

distractions distractions

nutrition

>Moms Side
(100% Polish) Great Grandpa - 6'10
(Nortena Mexican) Great Grandma - 5'1

(Polish/Mexican) Gramps - 6'1
(Surena Mexican) Grandma - 5'0

Mom - 5'2

>Dads Side
(Norteno Mexican) Great Grandpa - 5'7
(Nortena Mexican) Great Grandma - 5'3

Grandpa - 5'9
(French descent Mexican) Grandma - 5'0

Dad - 5'8

Older Brother - 5'10
Middle Brother - 5'11
Big Sister - 5'8
Middle Sister - 5'7
Me - 6'0

It's all about nurture, we're all born with a "blueprint" that is encouraged or hindered depending on the environment. We got all sorts of genetics we look Norteno Mexican with the gray eyes, light hair and skin and our heights reflect healthy diet, sports and all around big and muscular builds. My sisters are big busted and slender and we were raised to "improve our race" so no niggers, surenos or soyboy faggots.

Fuck I mean my dad is 5'8". I'm tired.

I'm not anti-natalist or anti-white. There are plenty of women who have 110+ IQ (the standard that I set). It is simply not productive to have kids with women below that. They would be useless and it would take many generations for their genes to evolve to be useful.

That makes more sense. I was really pondering that.

Dude looks like a faggot with sub calculus level intelligence

can you defend your standard?

it isn't a woman's job to be intelligent, her hips matter more than her brains.

Again, I think that you should measure her by her fathers and base your judgement on that.

Your dad is fucking 7'3"???

You lucky bastard... Wait, it's not luck really, is it? Genetically gifted bastard, then!

Paternal:
Grandfather - 5'9
Grandmother - 5'7
Father - 5'11

Maternal:
Grandfather - 5'7
Grandmother - 5'8
Mother - 5'2

Me - 5'6. Yep, I'm a "man-let". It's made worse by the fact my sister is 5'9 and she's younger than me. If it's just not genetics - then perhaps it is food and sleep; where I slept well, I ate poorly. Body didn't have the foundations needed I guess, and it shows height wise. Health wise though, I've been on the luckier side - nothing too serious.
>How's your health?

Me: 6'2, 225 all muscle in prime. Paratrooper, 12 minute 2 mile, 100 push ups and 80 sit ups in two minutes. Ruck for days, expert rifleman, etc. 2 Bachelor's degrees.

Wife: 5'4, 110 lbs, smart and well educated, but a leftist.

2 sons: Both 6'4, smart, masculine, conservative and athletic.

Superior genes overcome weak genetics every time.

5'8" sorry. It's been a long week.

>they aren't 6'5" to 6'8"

>witch chin

no user that would be indeed a waste of genes

Nah, 6'2" to 6'3" is ideal for males I think.

At least hit her up or give her your # after some conversation, or punch yourself in the face several times. Women like that might as well not exist. Not taking that chance would be like seeing a diamond on the ground and not running over to snatch it up. You might as well look at women like that as finding a rare boss in a game with a rare drop. It's rare to even find it in the first place, and the chance of you wifing her is rare, but you have to at least try or it definitely won't happen.

Well, here's the flip side. If you ever notice, large breed dogs don't live very long. Possible there's a human corollary. It doesn't appear either of my parents will live to within 10 years of the age their parents lived to. In fact, it doesn't look like it will be even close. My parents have "shrunk" as they've aged and have the standard aches and impediments you'd expect from taller people. I'm trending that way as well.

Nah, i have seen to many 6'3" generic fags. I'm 6'6" and i make them look short kek.

who even is this faggot

iirc you take 1 year off your life expectancy for every inch about 5 4, but its been a while since I've heard this so the rule might be a little different.

Bigger people suffer back problems, circulatory problems, etc, which is the tradeoff for their increased physical size.

Naturely plays around with the babymakers as often as it does with men. It's just not noticed because men usually take up the consequences on behalf of the women regardless of whether or not it has anything to do with the biology of males.

>men are the disposable sex
I hate feminist cucks like you.

Everybody has aches and shrinks when they're old.

Must feel really powerful to be that tall, but also uncomfortable

>Me = 6'4"
>Fiance = 5'1"
I'm not really worried about my children's height. Sometimes I wouldn't mind being an inch or two shorter because my back hurts like crazy when I have to sit in seats made for manlets, for example on an airplane.

But we are the disposable sex in a biological(reproductive) aspect.

That doesn't mean we deserve to live less then women do, especially considering our minds and the fact that we're not wild animals anymore

then clearly all the odd-ball women die out, otherwise their bell curves would be wider.

who dies in wars?
which sex reproduces half as much as women?
what is the reproductive investment of a man?

do what the other 3 guys did and what I advocate, which is looking at her genealogy.

Your wife is a femlet. Those seats are made for short people in general.

That's sad to hear, mate. Thinking about it, I'd have to say the same for my parents too. A big part of that is nutrition and the crap we put into our bodies, as well as pollution and the like... It'll be interesting to see how long my life runs, not withstanding any accidents (touch wood). Interesting idea, though.
Is there any source to this? I think I remember something similar being said in school, but can't remember for sure.

Your kids will 100% be shorter then you
>Clint Eastwood = 6'3''
>His wife = 5'5''
>His son = 5'11''

Doesn't matter much though unless you're a really ugly cunt

that's kind of playing roulette, but a child could be about 6' to 6'1"

>Is there any source to this?

google something along the lines of "life expectancy vs stature", replace stature with whatever else you'd like to know.

It should spit out studies that state whether or not a correlation has been found and why.

this thread is full of counterexamples

Get that faggot!

Yeah, but 6'6 is close to looking like a freak though.
6'4" is pretty much ideal -- bigger than almost everybody, but not approaching freakishness.

>this thread is full of counterexamples
If you believe these random ass anons I suppose. You can actually look my example up

It depends on alot of things like diet, environments, sports etc;

My brothers and I are all taller than my dad because be chose to do sports like basketball, swimming and track and field. If you're a lazy cunt who grows up drinking, partying, playing vidya's and doing drugs you're not gonna live up to your potential.

Good man, cheers.

that is one shit way of underlining your example

Idk, i think 7ft is freakish.

sure he's big, but he looks like he has an 80, maybe 90, IQ. There's nothing genetically good about that.

>There's nothing genetically good about that.

what if his environment doesn't demand more than an IQ of 80?

This
/Thread

If you have tall parents, you don't need to worry about playing sports, eating right etc etc.
mom is 6'3" and dad is 6'5".
I never picked up on sports, i played vidya through out my teens.

They both look kinda ridiculous.

Whole family around 6 foot flat.

Mother 5'4

Father 5'9

Me: 5'9

All 4 of my brothers 5'11

You'd be surprised what a difference 2 inches make.

>what if his environment doesn't demand more than an IQ of 80?

then he needs to get the fuck out of somalia

t. retard

>evolution = feminism

srsly

you're a fucking retard

men are nature's gambles

it only takes a few men to fully repopulate a tribe with plenty of women, the same isn't true in reverse

that's why the majority of deviation is in men, they're the ones who test out the good genes for the environment

consequently you look at the top 0.1% of any field and find it's all men

The mailman was tall.

Yea but what do you look like? My brothers and sisters are in phenomenal shape as am I and significantly taller than my parents, all my cousins are manlets compared to us and not much taller than their parents.

I'd believe that but we all have traits of our dad and mom like hair color, eye color, noses and facial features.

>evolution
I forget there's a lot of Reddit trash here.

plebbit doesn't believe in evolution either you retarded christfag

6'6" 215lbs.

The question is what would he make with this

From my annecdotal experience, height seems to be like iq in that it averages out towards a mean. I am 6ft tall man who came from a 6'4" Anglo-Saxon father and a 4'11" euro-mutt mother. My wife is a 5'3" woman who comes a family of giant viking males on her dad's side (dad 6'6", 3 brothers all 6'5" plus and all 300lbs plus), and her mom's side which are literally hobbits. Mom was 4'10, several aunt's who were under 5 ft. Anyways, we have a 2 year old daughter who I am super curious what the cards have in-store for. Will she regress towards the mean of her mother and I, or will she pick up on the historical extremes from our family's and be super tall for a girl, or a midget. Only time will tell.

>freakish
6'6" is getting pretty close. Worked with a guy like that. He was fucking huge, and he's only 2 inches taller than me.

And I neglected to say, I'm not small. I have a wide frame, muscular, 240lbs.

>215
Hungry skeleton lanklet, wew. Work out or eat something breh.

Manlet alert

I dated a smart woman once. Nice looking, too. Good family. Problem is, she's a year and a half older than me and has a sexual history a little too long for my tastes. I cut her loose, but I'm not thrilled about it.

>evolution = feminism

The most retrarded thing I've seen on this site.

regression to the mean. A 6'7" girl is a statistical fluke unless she comes from a tribe of giants in Scandinavia or something

fuck off with the skele meme. Faggot

well yea of course its been long. You live in Colombia

They have short pretty daughters who breed with average men and produce chads and tall sons who fuck 10/10s

user, my cousin is 220 at 5'11. He looks like I do. I'm pretty sure you look fucking skele.

220 is fucking fat. I know you are a chubby faggot