Why does Sup Forums hate organic food...

Why does Sup Forums hate organic food? You're basically just eating the same way your grand parents did a thousand years ago, yet for some reason people think it's for faggots, when in reality, if anything, it is manly and conservative.

I laugh at you as you eat shitty processed food full of chemicals, get fat, and then that fat produces estrogen.

>Sup Forums is one person
I eat organic.

marketing gimmick for suckers

Organic food comes from the same region, same place, same farm, practically the same field and is sold at a 35% upcharge because it wasn't genetically modified. Also my ancestors lived much shorter lives, so I don't get your point.

t. worked in produce at grocery store in high school/college before crypto and business saved me from wagecuckery

Sup Forums is like 5 people tops
dont kid yourself

Granny Smith Apples are godly, organic or not.

>35% upcharge
pretty easy to find it on par with regular produce desu
youre prolly right, 1 leaf, 1 mutt, 1 rus, 1 ozzy and 1 fag that larps with meme flags

>Also my ancestors lived much shorter lives

Because they were starved and forced to work on fields doing back breaking labor 12 hours a day. The food they did eat though was much healthier.

I heard they call you the leaf blower

Organic food is great, it should be the norm and not something you virtue signal with.

We eat only organic, non-Jewed food here. What are you talking about faggot?

Organic is an adjective meaning a carbon-based compound.

All of my food is organic. A small portion of the vitamins I take are not.

you so smart

not true at all. do some research.

>meat eaters
>2018

I eat it if it is cheaper than regular market produce.

I like fried tofu (Age dashi). Great stuff on a cold day.

>manly and conservative
>Anarchist flag/flair
>seems legit

Fuck off soylent boIIIIIIII

This poster, faggot though he may be, hits on a good point: why haven't you bought a tract of rural farmland to lead an agrarian life with your conservative white wife and children?

SOYED

My grandparents lived till they were in their 90’s. There’s no way they were alive thousands of years ago, user

weeaboo as fuark...

>at all

Well, got that information straight from the history books, though maybe it was just a highlighted example of the worst moments, and not generally the norm.

Its fine for me, because I have a vagina actually. Why else would I be cooking?

Weeaboo implies I denouce my own culture, and ignorantly, and arrogantly posture about Japanese culture. I do neither. Just because I used an anime character as a reaction picture, doesn't mean I watch anime. I mean, come on, we are on a chinese mahjong image board. Ofc there will be cartoon reaction images.

boipucci dosent count homo

Beacuse organic food is just another jewish scheme to get plebs to pay up to 40% more for the same product. There is absolutely no nutritional benefit to eating organic, would you like to see the research?

Nice bait thread btw

Well, I cannot deny I like guys. But my sex drive is abysmally low, and I lack the ability to feel intimacy or sympathy. So I guess its forever alone for me.

i can raep ur boipucci

>liberals claim to be progressive and support sustainability
>support outdated and inefficient farming methods

Really activates the almonds. Who are the real Luddites here?

But if someone wants to pay more for "organic" food, more power to them. Let the market sort it out.

Fucking this, just be vegan and there's a hell of a lot less problems

You can try Soyboy, but that requires you haveing enough money to find me.

post adress, also soybois cant rape but i can, been doing it for years

Organic is not free of chemicals. It is just free of "modern" chemicals. Things that existed 100 years ago are often allowed.
It is basically a neo-luddite movement that found a way of making big money.

It has nothing to do with "processed" or not - there is organic processed food on the market that has all the negative attributes of processed food.

Buy raw ingredients. Cook yourself.
If you have too much money and want to show it, buy organic.

Only cucks and kikes push nonorganic, keep ingesting ((their)) chemicals and be happy you get to eat their globalist trash.

The fuck are you talking about? Organic and locally grown is the only way to eat!