I've been enjoying fujo tears after the latest Tokyo Ghoul chapter but what I really can't wait for is the fujo tears...

I've been enjoying fujo tears after the latest Tokyo Ghoul chapter but what I really can't wait for is the fujo tears when Shinoa and Yuu finally get together.

Shinoa is too good for that faggot.

>He reads TG and OnS
Dear lord, what a shit fucking taste.

I want to fuck that smug midget.

I want to bully Shinoa about her height!

I dropped TG a while back, what is this about fujo tears?

I don't read either of them but I'm on Sup Forums enough to know what's going on.

There's been a trillion threads about Kaneki and Touka fucking. How could you miss it?

Touka only managed to seduce Kaneki because Hide's not there to cockblock her.

Shinoa will die screaming on Mika's sword blade before she'll ever get with Yuu, and she's too weak to fight Mika, much less kill him.

There's your difference, and that's why Smugfags should just kill themselves.

Who will win this goddess?

Hide would never cockblock them.

And Yuu/Shinoa is definitely endgame. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

That's even worse, both fanbases and threads are awful.

>Kaneki and Touka fucking
Well shit, didn't think Ishida would have the balls to do it. Nice.
>How did you miss it?
I was kind of busy today, that's all.

The only delusion is believing Yuu will ever love Shinoa more than he does Mika, and it gets even better when Mika turns Yuu into his entire reason for existing. Face it, Shinoa lost this game before Yuu ever met her.

A fire.

The MikaYuufags wouldn't just burn the manga, they would literally kill themselves.

This can't be happening. We're in charge here.

So, how is going on about Kururu?
Is she doing well?
Not killed or raped, r-right?

Good.

Good that it'll never happen. Suck it up, buttercup, this is our series.

shinoa and krul will end up smugging off into the pearly gates, holding hands and singing!

I don't even care about the series, but Fujoshits and shippers in general need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums. There is no bigger cancer here.

>You will never get a non-homo decent doujin.

How does it make you feel?

It will happen. And I will laugh so hard.

I don't read this shitty manga though, I just don't like shippers, you can all die for all I care.

I haven't read Seraph in a while, any indication of Shinoa possibly winning or what? I don't ship it but I'd gladly drink fujotears.Touka was an obvious winner.

What makes you so sure of that? Yuu not paying any attention to Shinoa right now doesn't mean he won't end up with her. It's a shounen manga and they often have shitty romances where the girl pines over the guy the whole time and he suddenly falls in love with her at the very end, like in Bleach and Naruto.

She will become Yuu second sword

How is my wife Krul doing?

Is she ok?

>Shinoa and Yuu finally get together.
Eleborate ,why do you think that would happen user?

Yuu isn't going to date Mika or Shinoa because they are his family.

Because he has NEVER looked at Shinoa like this, and because he has NEVER put her above Mika in priority.

All signs point to Shinoa containing the demonised First Ancestor vampire inside her. The Hiiragi patriarchs were being toyed with by the immortal spirit of the vampire and wanted to find a way to escape her control, which started their experiments on both Shinoa and her older sister. The older sister couldn't handle the experiments and broke, becoming a full demon, while Shinoa withstood all the experimentations with a smile on her face. Kureto, who manages to defeat his father, is going to get controlled by the ancestor next.

Nigger he's family, his dick aint going to go inside him.

She's still on fire. Literally.

So what? Mika is basically his brother. Shinoa is the love interest. He can care about Mika and still be with Shinoa.

That was just the anime staff adding more bait for the fujos. It's hilarious how they fall for it every time.

Mika may act like he lusts for cock but it is clear Shinoa is the endgame. This is the objective truth. There will not be a gay protagonist in this shounen series, and there will not be an ambiguous ending when a love interest exists.

You are delusional if you think the hinting of Shinoa "having a crush" on Yuu means nothing, or was retconned. Shinoa and Yuu will pair up by the end of the series. This is how shounen manga operate. You pair MC boy with an MC girl of author's choice. You need to understand this.

Pic related is going to marry Yuu and have passionate, off screen virginal sex one way or another, no matter how forced or contrived.

I repeat, no matter what YOU interpret, no matter what YOU want to believe, there will never be anything other than heterosexuality in this manga. Heterosexuality means Yuu and Shinoa. Save yourself the shame and accept this now. You will realize supremacy over your tumblr peers.

That's going to be a pretty smug day.

It won't be the first time we've drunk your bitch tears. We all still remember your squealing when Mika sucked Yuu into an orgasm on screen. Enjoy living in your dream world for a little longer, evidence already points at you all being deluded. When you lose AGAIN, please Vine your suicides this time, and stay dead.

Mika and Yuu will be endgame now that companies know Fujo is where the money is at.

I've read the author's other manga. There's nothing but the blandest het romances. OnS isn't going to be any different.

>Implying Yuu is going to fuck any of them
>Implying this autistic MC is ever going to have romantic feelings for his "family"
Endgame is NTR, sorry shipperfaggots.

That's just not going to happen in a shounen manga. There would be way too many complaints.

>being this invested in pandering/teasing
Whether they're actually gay or not is irrelevant, you're in too deep my man.

Guren is gonna fuck Yuu in the ass in front of everyone.

I can do with anime original ending.

Mika x Shinoa any? he takes her virginity instead to stop her messing with Yuu kek.

Mika doesn't want cooties on his chinpo.

I wonder where this will go , will smug girl fall into despair? I sure hope so

Who else thinks Shinoa is a bit of a loose canon and will end up making a terrible decision because her emotions went wild?

I don't see it. If anything, Shinoa is more emotionless and nonchalant than explosive enough to react on an emotional impulse.

Endgame right here, fujos.

this is weird, Shinoa was bitten by Crowley and he's standing there so casual like nothing

This is the only ending I'd be happy with.

Is this as bad as Tokyo Ghoul?

It's much worse.

Even the art?

Shinoa repopulate the world with purple haired humans

Yuu is a decent MC and all the girls are good. Can't lose with any of them really.

Kind of happened in Getbackers almost a decade ago. The main girl got sister-zoned (literally revealed to be the MC's sister) and the final volumes were all about how inseparable the two main guys were.

I'd say the art is slightly better.

There would be suicides in the west.

Ons threads aren't awful at all.

YuuShinoa will fuck and Mika will masturbate. Also Hide was irrelevant dumbss fujoshit.

Mika will die. Author is known for trolling fujoshits.

I watched it only for art quality and Shinoa.
Hand drawn backgrounds and animation of characters were phenomenal. Not mentioning about beautiful multi-level shading.

Is ons still having threads?

>Author is known for trolling fujoshits
How so?

Both of these animes are fucking shit and anyone who likes them should be hanged.

Absolutely disgusting and utterly nonsensical.

Yes. Every month. Just check the archive.

>animes
>implying somebody in this thread likes them

I've already accepted that Mika will lose. Such is the fate of a best girl, with very few exceptions.

Mika is a guy, user

Wait, so Getbackers was actually as gay as the promo art?

And?

So he's best guy.

Being a guy doesn't mean he can't be best girl.

He'll be best man. In Shinoa's and Yuu's wedding.

but he's more of a best guy than he was a best girl

He's both. That's how best he is.

There will be no ShinoaYuu wedding.
She will became Mahiru 2.0 and join asuramaru as Yuu's demon. Mika will be dead by then of course.

>join asuramaru as Yuu's demon
Now there's no escaping the smug

Not as openly gay, but still very gay.

>when Shinoa and Yuu finally get together
Never happening. MikaxYuu will happen

Used goods

>Mika turns Yuu into his entire reason for existing
That isn't a healthy relationship.

Fictional anime/manga gay relationships outside of actual BL materials are often unhealthy.

Dom-sub dynamics is a very popular shipping theory, maybe that's related to that.

She is being tortured in most painful way for a vampire

>any indication of Shinoa possibly winning or what?
She needs to start having strong desires to become stronger. Her demon sister noticed Shinoa has feelings for MC, so that gave her an idea. Her demon sister and her lover will try to help Shinoa with her sexual desires toward MC. Vampire faggot is slowly losing emotions and that includes his emotions toward MC. Fujoshit will lose.

She lost her hair and clothes but is still alive

Found the fujo.

I will enjoy your tears.

Shinoa is going to die. Mika and Yuu will fuck. The end.

Note how she's using fujo-pandering ADS to illustrate her delusions

>she has a Seraph for demon and you think she's going to die
fujo pls

I'm pretty sure he's just baiting.

Let me channel my fujo side for a moment, and reuse some ship denial skills I've gathered from years of shipping badly.

Shinoa can still find a power source that is distinct from her sister's and overwhelming her sister's attempts to get her together with Yuu. After all, the Hiiragi family are full of tragedies, the way for Shinoa to avoid the tragic ends is to do something different.

Well they have the same goal at the moment so I don't mind.

edgy