Ara ara MC-kun, your room is a bit stuffy

>ara ara MC-kun, your room is a bit stuffy
>how about opening some windows?

What the hell is this trope with anime mothers and opening windows? Even my own mother does this sometimes

Your room smells like stale jizz

Air out your musky ball sweaty smelling room

You know damn fucking well what they mean to say with that.
Why don't you stop with those damn threads?

Women are extremely sensitive to the smell of cum, especially your mother.

T-This isn't true r-right?

Proof?

Do you have an anime mother?

At least raise the blinds when you leave the room. Sunlight helps kill some of the odor. Maybe even leave them up when you return, you'll feel less dead inside.

What, you want a study that shows women can detect the scent of cum in lower concentrations than men or something?

I want videos.

I do

>implying semen smells

>room
Don't you have any other siblings? You may not smell yourself but God damn you know the smell of someone else jizzed up room.

What? Don't you open your windows?

My window is open right now.

I suggest visiting a doctor.
Afterwards it would probably be a good idea to air out your room as you have grown to used to the smell of cum that you don't notice it (but everyone else does).

I don't open my windows because I live ground level in a bad neighborhood and paranoia grips me

>jack off a lot one night
>leave my room for 2 days with no windows open
>mfw i come back
I've always aired that shit out since then.

>have sex with girl at her dorm
>go to class, my mentor's the professor
>she asks me to help her with some stuff at her office
>"next time, make sure to shower. I could smell the semen on you"
>winks and laughs

i dont get it either user

>it was user winking and laughing

I always end up cumming in all my cloth but I always wait for it to dry so I can give it to my mom to wash it, she will never know.

Penis should be renamed to genocide gun.

My mom knew it.

I doubt my professor would even know about Sup Forums, she's pretty perverted though

You're kidding, right? Semen absolutely smells.

Is this the shameless blog thread where we post about our 3DPD masturbation habits?

This. It's hard to realize it yourself if you stay in it since you get used to it but rooms that don't have airflow, especially young men's rooms, start to stink to high heaven. I walked into my little bros room and it was terrible, smelled like milldewy cum and BO.

I always keep my window open though, fresh air is the shizzile.