Hourly reminder that Marx hated degenerates and would have been disgusted by the modern left

Hourly reminder that Marx hated degenerates and would have been disgusted by the modern left.

Marx was a kike, your argument is invalid.

>all Jews are degenerates
just like all americans are mutts?

>left
Liberals aren't left.

Also, can we just take a second to think about how retarded a Marxist pacifist is? That's like a capitalist who's against capital.

>all Jews are degenerates
see pic related
>just like all americans are mutts?
the amerimutt meme is the retardation of not understanding that "56% of the population is white" does not mean "Americans are 56% white"

Leftist countries would all seize to exist if they didn't defend themselves

wow 10 jews im so convinced

That's not even my point. Marxism literally revolves around class revolution. Kind of hard to do that peacefully. Especially since the capitalists have shown repeatedly they're willing to kill millions and destroy entire countries to prevent it. Nothing scares a fucking rich bitch like Marxism. NOTHING.

>That's like a capitalist who's against capital.
You mean like Engels?

>seize to exist

He was a Jew by birth, but his philosophy was atheistic and anti-Semitic. He even wrote a paper called The Jewish Question.

Was he? How? How can you have capitalism without capital? That doesn't even make sense.

Victoria Woodhull was a Baby Boomer before her time.

I heard he was bourgeoisie, and owned a factory.
I guess it's kind of like how some of the founding fathers owned slaves because it was the economically sound thing to do at the time but advocated abolitionism.

That's wrong. You're just calling him a hypocrite. That's an entirely different thing. I'm talking about being an avowed capitalist who is against capital's existence. It's literally impossible. If you're against capital, you can't be a capitalist. The capital defines the capitalist. More or less.

And to clarify, what I mean is you can't be a capitalist without scarcity. The entire system requires it. So any newfangled ideas about "modern" capitalism just can't be capitalism.

Reminder that Marx was a degenerate NEET jew himself.

he was against profiting off of the work of others ie capitalism

Then he wasn't a capitalist. That is the definition of capitalism.

Marx was an ideologue who was wrong about almost everything
>muh materialistic explanation for literally every conflict ever
>muh LTV muh falling rate of profit muh equilibrium
>muh failed predictions
>muh exploitation (mitually beneficial financial transaction)is a bad thing

muh exploitation

kek

That's Engels you're thinking of, Marx was always pretty skint

unironcally Marx and Engels would be seen as toxic males in today's left
Apparently Marx and Engels loved to talk about the different types of weapons and tactics to use for the coming race wa- I mean class war

>Apparently Marx and Engels loved to talk about the different types of weapons and tactics to use for the coming race wa- I mean class war

actually yeah that's classic "I'm a toxic person but I've built up a moral system that casts everyone else as the bad guys" behavior, not to mention their ideology itself

>he hasn't seized the means of production
cuck

>coming race wa- I mean class war
Now this I'm sure WOULD have pissed them off. White identity politics is just as cancerous as any - actually worse, since it inevitably leads to fascism. Not to mention the fact that whites have always been the biggest shills for the most exploitative forms of capitalism. Yeah, they wouldn't have sided with you, buddy.

you tell me what's more cucked

fighting for the freedom to choose who to work for and when, which historically has produced the greatest amount of wealth (even blacks in the US 1950s were more wealthy than USSR citizens on average)

or fighting for a totalitarian government that forces you to work, decides how to spend ALL the fruit of your labor, disallows you from disagreeing with them, and is corrupt and gives huge fat checks to the party boss' friends

you can say "muh exploitation" " muh surplus value" "cuck" all you want, you're the one who wants to be poorer and less free at the end of the day

so you don't even support a transition state?

Then how will we ever achieve real communism?!?!!

Apparently every individual communists believes that THEY are the one that is going to get to live without having to work.

LOL

wtf i love communism nao
sage

NAZBOL GANG UNITE

We should use this argument that a real Marxist/Communist would be against Homosexuality and Feminism

The Lumpen Proletariat get the bullet first.

>Marx hated degenerates and would have been disgusted by the modern left.

This doesn’t make me hate him any less.

explain yourself.

well it probably doesn't change the fact that he was literally wrong about everything

why he created the idea that is currently shitting up the fucking street where i live. i wish theyd just run over these fucks.

wtf i'm a communist now

fuckin saged

this. Honestly if every commie was run over like the one in Charlottesville we'd have a much nicer Earth.

proof
ask any of them if they have read Marx.