Why are so many Sup Forums users unaware of social darwinism?

It seems to me that many Sup Forums users are completely unaware of the concept of social darwinism, and how this concept relates to the decline of the white race.

Let's be real, most white people today are degenerates. I say this as a person living in America, but it doesn't take much effort to look at other European countries (especially Britain) to see a massive decline in the white man's intellectual and cultural capacity. Further, the concept of the "white" race is a new social construct that was only recently developed. 200 years ago, it didn't exist. "White" people back then used to shit on the Irish and claim they weren't white.

What I am getting at is that it is totally predictable to see the decline of the white race. Very few white people today excel in anything except complaining and consuming. Asians have arguably the highest intellectual capacity of any race, middle-easterns have arguably the strongest willpower, blacks succeed in establishing cultural norms that whites adopt (jazz, rap, what is considered attractive), and so on.

What are "whites" good at? Really, stop to think about this question.

The answer is nothing. You are only good at eating McDonalds and being fat useless fucks.

Good riddance. The future of America and the western world will rely upon people of all different backgrounds, except for the "whites". The "whites" are like ostriches that have their heads in the ground and up each other's asses. You produce nothing of value and just bitch like women.

Accept your place as a declining race. This is social darwinism in action. We will breed your women and eradicate your recently constructed social construct of a "white" race. You will be a footnote in human history that exemplifies extreme racism and ignorance as a result of fear and self-consciousness that you are declining and degenerate.

really makes me think

>Why are so many Sup Forums users unaware of social darwinism?
Why are you such a massive faggot?

Is that the best you can come up with? No wonder you're a virgin

>no wonder you're a virgin
I thought you libtards didn't (((stereotype))) people

Man you are really bad at this. Just stop trying and go do your homework little one

who did you steal this post from?

>reddit spacing
did the JIDF teach you nothing about shilling?
rule number one is learn to b8 rule number two is don't act like a plebbitor
sage and ignore this thread

Look at how pathetic you are. All you do is shrill like a dying bat. No wonder white women have abandoned your kind and are flocking to other races. If you want to save your race you need to do better than calling people "jews" on Sup Forums you fucking toothpick-sized nerd

by learn to b8 I didn't mean looking like a bigger idiot than before by saying shit that would trigger a kike like you or one of your faggot SJW friends

So you're saying that we should kill everyone except the East Asians because they're all inferior to us and don't come close to us where it matters?

All you are doing is ranting like a fat-tongued mongoloid right now. You make so little sense you actually have to stop and explain what you meant to say in your previous post.

Try to say something intelligible. Anything. Try again whitie

>more reddit spacing
woah there schlomo, those are big words, do you really know what they mean though? or are you getting a little bit pissed there m8y

Lmao you have no real response to my post because in your heart you know it is true. I'll let you continue your angry whimpers but we both know you will sob yourself to sleep later tonight as you jerk your micro-cock while listening to Tyrone bang your mom into the headboard

>inb4 schlomo unironically belives the """argument""" he made is top tier even though he took 5 minutes to look through the JIDF's list of anti-goyim measures and find something that for his low standards is BTFO worthy
come on schlomo even you are better than this, now stop shilling and kys

Lol and yet it is the British themselves who are being Alluah-Akbar-ed, blacked, and Rotherhamed

Charles Darwin is a genius.

high-IQ, high-tech bullshit, strong economy etc means FUCK ALL if you can't band together against outside threats.

A race is judged by its ability to survive, not by how many Sonnets or iphones it produces.

So true.

When the Anglo races had the upper hand it was all "social darwinism bitches, up-by-your-bootstraps, the world doesn't owe you shit" and "don't h8 the player h8 the game bro" as they swindled the world, starved indians, hooked chinese on opium, and universalized that cancer of jewish usury

AND NOW

the boot is on the other foot and it's all butthurt and jealousy.

you know I have no problem with white people ruling the world, but u had ur chance and u really trashed the earth and made it a filthy place full of consumerist trash and commercial ugliness.

u deserve to be wiped out

>B-but muh darwinism!

BTFO whities

Shill, sage

The White race really just had luck if we were honest. But i'd like to oppose this >MUH WHITE RACE and more or less come together as 'indo'euopeans', you can tell since indo-Aryans (the Hindustani and Farsi peoples of north India and Iran.) have a much lighter skin tone compared to the Arabs and southern Indians, ultimately, were united in our language and in some extent common heritage.

True

>Baldwin Effect

Single handedly destroyed the scientific validity of Social Darwinism before Social Darwinism was even a political philosophy.

Allowing "weaker" social groups to die out is a waste of valuable resources. Ironically, Social Darwinist societies are ultimately outcompeted and driven to extinction by assimilationist societies.