Tfw the only poor Jew

>tfw the only poor Jew
Why couldn’t I have been rich and controlled the world from the shadows? Why do I have to be a poor fuck to grew up in the fucking armpit of NYC?

Network with some other Jews and work your way up. Shouldn't be too hard for you.

Will nepotism get you nowhere?

>the only poor Jew
You're not, man. Sup Forums is divorced from reality
>If I were a rich man
>yubba dibba dibba dubba dibba dibba dum

>Sup Forums is divorced from reality
t. rabbi schlomo

My father is a butcher, my mother does not work. I tried to network through my father’s clients (we are a good and fairly popular kosher butcher). They don’t care about anything beyond getting their meat.

I’m doomed to taking over the buisiness. I don’t want to be a butcher. I want to do something actually important with my life and my family could not afford to send me to university. I am still trying to save enough to send myself.

I dislike Jewry as much as anyone, but for God's sake, if it's possible for there to be a decent Jew, stay away from university. Get on the stack overflow and learn to write code. Do family job as you increase skill, and then eventually when you have something to offer, start helping people build websites and stuff. When you make it big, stay out of politics as it is a trap for your Jewish brain and will lead to another expulsion.

there are lots of jobs you can do that will pay for you to go to college. besides you don't want to get involved with these people they will damn your soul not in a sense you are familiar with, they will just hinder your progress sorry I can't be more descriptive but people are so lied to and uneducated you wouldn't understand the truth and are conditioned to call anyone that shows it to you crazy etc. Just pursue the spiritual life I can teach you if you want show the truth of this reality how to transcend, if it is line with your karma that is

wtf kind of horrible life choices did you make to be poor even though you're jewish?

Are you delusional or just never had experience with the tech industry? You will not get hired without a degree that says you payed the fucking shit university system 100k. No really, I have a hard time believing you typed this with a straight face when the tech industry will fucking laugh you out of anything but low level IT jobs with no possibility of advancement without a degree. The only way I can see you thinking this is if you live in some insulated bubble where you actually believe the memes on Sup Forums.

I used to believe them. I know how to code. They laughed me out of every interview if I even got a response. I have a fucking portfolio, they don’t give a shit, the web design market is saturated. Jesus fuck I am actually angry now.

I grew up poor. My family is poor.

@pic
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT LEAF, JORDAN PETERSON.

>I’m doomed to taking over the buisiness.
At least that's something user. My father stopped working when I was 12. He told me he didn't like m and left me nothing.
I hope you can go to school for yourself, but be grateful you at least have a family business to inherit.
t. fellow new yorker

I am greateful I have something, but fuck I do not want to be a butcher. I hate it. Cutting meat makes me queasy. I do not have a talent for it and my father made me learn and do it again and again for years. Hearing bones snap makes me fucking sick.

Everyone thought the hare had his shit together. What is your point?

just don't go into the media. The vast majority of Jews are fine upstanding and highly intelligent citizens, but as soon as you give them a typewriter, something switches in their brain and they become evil liars. Even finance Jews are fine (although most Sup Forumstards vehemently disagree with me on this). Really the only baddie Jews are media Jews.

>I'm a poor Jew, guess I'll post on Sup Forums
Alright, what the fuck is happening that needed this slide thread?

Use your knowledge of /pol to become a memetic hate consultant at the SPLC.

There are a ton of community colleges, why not take a few CUNY classes at night/on weekends? Take small steps towards your goal. You're a new york jew, I know how neurotic you can be. Try meditation.
Place one brick, very carefully, and then another - and on a long enough timeline, you'll have a wall.

And the academia ones. And the movie industry ones. And the political ones. And...

Get fucked then. I work in tech as a software developer with plenty of Jews who never went to college, and used to work as an ethical hacker. I will quote former coworker who is former NSA: "All the best hackers never even graduated high school, because they don't buy into the system." If you worked hard enough to get any real skill then people would come out of the woodwork to hire you.

Try doing some honest labor you lazy kike.

If you move to Israel do you get free Jew benefits?

I want to learn a skill like how to use final cut pro... should I take a class or buy a course? or just neck myself?

The quote you just said is from a movie, you realize that right? I doubt it is from a former coworker.

How am I lazy? Because the sound of snapping bones makes me ill so I do not want to be a fucking butcher.

What movie? You're whole thread is disingenuous. I tried to help you, so my hands are clean.

Navy or airforce.

you probably live in some really shitty yet million dollar apartment in NYC

Stop being a pussy and take responsibility for your life.
Do what needs done.

Go on

Oh look another (((Jewish fiction author in NYC)))

The Memo

tfw poor kike too but those damndigis
praise

seriously, do they not understand that weve seen the jedi mind trick so many times that when they say, theres nothing here go to sleep its a huge red flag?