Well, I guess I understand now why Trump's base is completely unshakeable and why nothing he does matters to them

Well, I guess I understand now why Trump's base is completely unshakeable and why nothing he does matters to them.

Because if you start admitting to yourself that something about him is not right, that something that he does is maybe not great for a president to be doing, then when do you stop? Where's the bottom?

So you accept the whole package. You accept that you painted your house purple, and you let it ride, no matter what. It's just easier that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-sotomayor/paramedics-called-to-treat-supreme-court-justice-sotomayor-idUSKBN1F82HO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another fucking jew crying on this board. We want to gas you. The End.

It's because Trump is saving America, he won't lose support because once your eyes have been opened to reality you don't want to go back.

his policies are good and he's the only one that has them.

I don't care, if my leader does insignificant crazy stuff as long as they get important changes done.

This gets my Morty Rickin'

>I guess I understand
Do you?

Was it her turn?
Are you still with her?
Nobody cares

Stfu liberal cuck Trump is our god emperor don’t disrespect him.

we know he's not perfect
but we support him anyway because he has the right enemies

Not really. When will YOU make up and realize that Trump is the fucking man?

Who?

>Because if you start admitting to yourself that something about him is not right, that something that he does is maybe not great for a president to be doing, then when do you stop? Where's the bottom?
I guess I now understand why so many people still like Hillary. They're so invested in her that if they start looking at her corrupt activities, where do they stop? I mean it goes all the way back to Watergate. Who know? even university.

There is literally nothing Trump has done that has upset me.

kek
you don't understand shit because you don't want to
this thread is cancer
>in all fields

post yer timestamped tiddies in thread

at least he's not a child raping pothead reading all he says from a teleprompter

truth be spoken by this user!

Your comparison implies that most people who hate Trump also really like Hillary. That's not the case.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Post-purchase rationalization / Sunk Cost is what you're talking about. And I agree with you that some are like that. But most trump shills are just assholes. They admire trump for his simple-mindedness and aggressive behavior because they're the same and it's what they'd do in his position.

>that something that he does is maybe not great for a president to be doing

humorless conformist detected
normalcy bias is worst bias

>Your comparison implies that most people who hate Trump also really like Hillary. That's not the case.
Bernout? Hi-fi!

This

I grew up during the Bush administration and I instinctually found the monolithic media opposition odd. And i never really paid attention to politics back then. After living through the Obama era and Trumps election, now I see their tricks. Their self-serving echo chamber won't influence my support when my life is actually getting better under his stewardship. Trump is an incredible man who does not waver. He is an anomaly. He's not the man we deserve, but the man we need. Godspeed

>neoliberal with policy chops clueless about populist anger
>movement social democrat who's light on policy
>slumlord/reality TV personality

Not great choices overall, but it was easy to choose who to vote against.

Here's a theory... Maybe we don't care about his antics and care strictly about his position and his policies? Did you ever think of that?

i voted for trump because you bully him. I look at him getting attacked from all sides, ridiculed, put down, and I see me, but with power to fight it, so i support him. I give him support to fight the bullies, support I never had.

the people who pushed me into lockers, who called me faggot, who made fun of me for playing video games, for being slightly fat, are now promoting genital mutilation for gender identity, they fancy themselves "gamers", they promote body acceptance.

I'm on to their game, it's all vanity for them, make the crazies chop themselves up to feel good about yourself, make the fat get even fatter and die from being obese lardos to feel good about yourself, play games because its become a social activity where you can virtue signal at no threat to yourself.

They call trump names, they bully, mock, ridicule him because he doesnt fit into their world view, just like how they destroyed me as a functional human being during my school years because I didn't fit into their world view. So when he causes them anguish with a little mild shitposting, I smile.

I wll vote for trump again. It's getting back at the dickheads who fucked me out of the chance for a good life.

I'll take the bait. President Trump is doing common sense job cutting regulations that allow for more Americans to start small business without being suffocated. He defeated ISIS's stronghold in less than ten months (not 90 days). He got NK and SK to have peace talks as President Moon gives him credit. He somehow got SA to allow women drive and go to freaken soccer games on their own. He just needs to get rid of Ocare, work on immigration, go After China, and finish infrastructure and he has completed everything he set out to accomplish.

I voted for him because I like his economic message. Also because he makes fagets like you butt blasted. You’ll never get it op. Just jump off the golden gate already.

>Maybe we don't care about his antics
Why not both? I love his antics almost as much as his policies.

>Not great choices overall, but it was easy to choose who to vote against.
After the democrats cheated Bernie, I just chose not to vote.

Mainstream media opposition to Bush took a long time to form. The whole country, including the MSM, went a little crazy after 9/11 and the media was part of the machinery that helped enable the war in Iraq to happen.

Why the fuck are jews always trying to tell me what color to paint my fucking house?

How do you bully a self-professed billionaire who's also the president? I think he's doing fine. You might want to find someone to talk to, though.

of course he's doing fine, he's getting support from the silent majority, and the people like myself.

I want him to succeed at whatever he's set his mind on, I will support him the whole way so long as it keeps providing me with the salty tears of my enemies.

>Well, I guess I understand now why Trump's base is completely unshakeable and why nothing he does matters to them.
You're overthinking it. We don't care one way or another. We wanted a lolcow, one that makes you mad, and we didn't care if he destroys everything. It's a nice bonus that he's actually doing well. See, your problem is assuming we had expectations. We had none. All of our lives we've had none. So instead of voting for hope and change, we supported chaos and destruction. And it's been a great ride. You faggots made this a world not worth living in with your faggotry. So we just took it a step further.

Trump never wanted to be president that's why he doesnt care about shit, all this MAGA rhetoric shit was just LARP to gain attention to save his fledging empire, he gambled on Hillary winning and lost his bet, now ue's stuck with a job he doesnt want nor cares about

Welcome to the greypill

Nothing to do with Trump, but you can still get your life together. Let your pain be the forge that produces a new you, the you that you want to be.

This. I know people shit on Trump but he's the first REAL leader that we have had in a long time. Shame that they're blind to greatness.

Looking forward to another amazing year.
Keep bitching cause your side is a bunch of pathetic losers.
And Slippity Slide another pointless fucking thread.

did shareblue flee to Canada?

>bla bla bla bla
go suck a cock you soy injected man pussy

>doing well
Well, they passed the tax cut at least.

Pretty sure Paul Watson doesn't post here. I could be wrong. Maybe he is that desperate.

Good post. I feel the same. It's not a coincidence that most anti-Trumpers are just smug, humor-less, narcisstic bullies. And Trump is not only crushing them, he's not even breaking a sweat when it's him vs. the world. Really inspiring stuff desu.

Hmm, I had some sympathy for you, but you've pissed that away. Go live your life.

>who made fun of me for playing video games, for being slightly fat
>Americans made fun of someone for being "slightly" fat

If you remove his tweets and ignore the media (both sides), then there is more positive actions than negative. I'd rather trust someone who messes up and learns from his mistakes

My wife's boyfriend is lactose intolerant, we have to have soy in the house.

>leaf

>oh lets help this person i've decided needs help so i can feel good about myself for being helpful
>oh no he doesnt want my help that means he's an awful person boo hoo hoo
why don't you go back to your reddit blog and cry about it?

I'm sorry that you've decided that your revenge for people being mean to you is to make yourself into the worst person possible. But you've made your choice, so fuck off.

>implying the White House puppet for who's (((really))) running things has any say in what actually happens

fpbp

Nah, I seriously love every single thing he has done.
The only time I didn't was when I didn't understand the long-term planning and benefits of what he did.

The man is actually a genius.

Wrong. Its because no matter how poorly he acts libtards are a million times worse.

Assuming you are not baiting. I voted for Trump because I saw America's future if our path stay same. The path to decay and destruction. I supported Obama in 2008 but I am too young to vote for him, 15 at that time. But Obama changed basically nothing other than drain our money and doubled our debt. In 2012, I voted for nobody because I hate both Romney and Obama. By that time, I realized that we need a strong leader who is willing to make a hard decision to make America stay alive. In 2016, I supported Bernie until he cucked out by BLM and make climate change racism issue. Then I got curious about Trump because I wondered why Media is obsessing over Trump and called him every buzzwords. So, I researched Trump. I realized that he is basically right about everything. I voted for him by Nov 2016. Trump already fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Only two biggest left is wall and healthcare.

Who the fuck would want to live in an America where you couldn't paint your house purple? I'll even paint my window trimmings yellow so it pops; just to spite you.

Word.

Ah. The convenient memory holing of the other choice we had.

Trolling my dem family. All about the lulz.

This is why your party is a sinking ship: You are so comfortable in your echo chambers that you never step outside to ask how everyone else is doing. Not only did your candidates ignore tens of millions of Americans, they dehumanized us and mocked our struggles. Then, when we don't go groveling at their feet, we're villainized. I'm a Paleoconservative and Trump may be the closest candidate to my political views that I will ever see. How he accomplishes his agenda is irrelevant to me as long as it's legal. None of my role models were ever tight-assed pussies and I don't expect my President to bow to cowards that destroy their countries , then, demand handouts from us. It's really that simple, faggot.

(You)

SageBlue go home

You mean people who dont produce much and consume and then turn on the people and values that allow them to do so. Those city people?

The main reason people voted for trump is he is not a politition. That is what you lefties fail to understand. That and then there is the fact that you dems have lost touch with the reality of the common man.

Lol implying all

One more thing. My struggling has been made fun of by all sorts, but you libs would not even acknowledge it was real. Or at least the ones you were going to empower didnt.

>tfw architectural & artistic terrorism becomes a real thing

sage

I voted for him specifically to keep a lib judge out of SCOTUS so it stayed at least reasonably balanced, take a tough stance on illegal immigration, and promote economic growth. Trump has accomplished two of the things I wanted him to do, so far. If he can get a victory in the illegal immigration battle, he'd have accomplished everything I could have hoped.
Everything else about him I don't care.

Novel idea. Vote your individual preferences. Fuck identity politics. Everyone vote their beliefs as individuals and let the chips fall.

You just described Marx, faggot.

so this is who you wanted in the White House?

.....really?

The truth is unshakeable.
You speak in lies. Your foundation of logic is flawed. You are shakeable.

KYS faggot. He is doing a thousand times better job than any other well-meaning president could have done. Come back if he caves on DACA.

Funny how none of these stupid fucking cunts can verbalize what exactly Trump has done wrong.

And those few that can didn't seem to mind when Obama did it.

This is why we need gulags.

Not nice, civilized Nazi camps with pianos and football. I mean Stalinist hellholes where malnourished women split rocks and cucks work their fingers to the bone before they expire their use and drop dead.

Same except I really voted with my heart for more shitposting and triggering.
Also, two SC justices maybe?
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-sotomayor/paramedics-called-to-treat-supreme-court-justice-sotomayor-idUSKBN1F82HO

Ur mom gay bro

>Good Policies
Only good thing he has done is repeal TPP

Nothing he does matters to me because I don't care about "presidential" behavior. The only thing that matters is policy.

Thats because cnn hasnt told them exactly what to parrot

Taxes

We aren't justifying anything, you stupid faggot. We voted for him because he isn't like the others. He isn't a politician. He isn't politically correct. That's a good thing. Someone like Trump, a non politician, is exactly who the founding fathers envisioned as president in a nation controlled by the people.

And that is the real reason they hate him. He can't be controlled. The regular pressure points don't work on non politicians. It's just too bad that he's a Manhattan billionaire that was a democrat for 30 years. He doesn't really understand the common man enough to get our issues. He had people around him that did, Bannon, Miller, Cohen-Watnick, but he moved away from them when he got into the White House.

So for now at least it looks like he wont do anything for the 2nd amendment and he wont go near hard enough on immigration enforcement.

Down with Donald Trump the fascist orange Cheeto! All American patriots interested in taking down the patriarchy and the root of fascism itself should rev up their Twitter account and spread the word about #ReleasetheMemo
If this memo about the FISA court is released to the public it will prove 100% to everyone that Drumpf colluded with Russia and is using the FISA court to spy on undocumented migrants and the Community of Color! This is horrible and must be stopped: demand that your Representatives release this memo to the public immediately! We must know the truth
#ReleasetheMemo

Purity spiral

Trump wants to go back to the 90s. So he has the allegiance of people who want to go back to the 90s. And the 80s. And the 60s. And the 50s. And the 1800s.

There is no other nationalist option

New and shocking revelations that make this even more imperative is that it will show proof that that bigotted idiot used the FISA court to target Planned Parenthood and certain People of Color related to Planned Parenthood that had received their services. This is an outrage and one of the most disposable things imaginable. Drumplets are scared shitless about this memo because it shows the truth about this hypocrite! #ReleasetheMemo
#StandWithPP
Demand your Representatives to realeade this memo immediately so Mueller can finally impeach this Nazi!

*release

Muh Hillary

Google the list yourself, I can't be arsed.

Tell me what he has done wrong. Right now name one policy he had during the election that he has flipped on. We voted for cheeto man because we liked his platform. You leftists were too busy autisticly screeching to even know what his platform. For people so involved in politics you don't know shit about politics

Concern troll kys

The only negative things against him at this point have been nasty character assassination attempts and unsubstantiated smears, and that's why his supporters still support him, because they can see that. He's done nothing wrong.

>Well, I guess I understand now why Trump's base is completely unshakeable and why nothing he does matters to them

Lol cant wait when they release the memo next week just so you can be 100% hypocritical which is basically the ideology of democrats.