Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Bad news, everyone, I was slack this week and I haven't finished Episodes yet. The good news is that I'm more than halfway through.

Chapter 08 - pastebin.com/iUGnX5Tt
Chapter 09 - pastebin.com/HVmHXm0E
Chapter 10 - pastebin.com/LdAe66Mb
Chapter 11 - pastebin.com/C5j3WEY9
Chapter 12 - pastebin.com/ndrKSEAJ
Chapter 13 - pastebin.com/CFaYmMC5
Chapter 14 - pastebin.com/FtSsLrRz
Chapter 15 - pastebin.com/Z8qnxvwK

Usual disclaimers apply, first pass stuff, it'll be better once I clean up and TLC it.

Also, I want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ui5CswNk
tieba.baidu.com/p/5123797644
tieba.baidu.com/p/5118157130
pastebin.com/1LEaTC3W
desuarchive.org/a/thread/157197152/#157233260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss best girl.

For anyone wondering if there are any differences, the ending for the NokkoBell story are completely different.

>How different?
Three whole pages of fanfic. Read it yourself.

Me too user. Too bad you didn't post a picture of her.

>Three whole pages of fanfic.
I don't know if I should be impressed.

>Three whole pages of fanfic. Read it yourself.
Wow colour me surprised. I'm just not going to bother with a proper response for this anymore. I'll just read and thank for
the improved translations and move on. I've gotten tired of this now,

At least Akane's story isn't so bad, the ending is also completely made up, but it's only 2 pages instead of 3.

Ripple saving Hairfag was a mistake.

How can you dislike someone with such good taste?

I want to be Hairfag's next target

Good, Kusos ending sucked. I'm glad the real ending is better.

Who wouldn't? She (almost) always picks the best girls.

I hate her.

>The girl stared intently at Masked Wonder’s chest. There seemed to be a look of thirsty longing in her eyes.
少女紧紧盯着玛丝克德•汪达的胸部,看起来似乎带着点渴望的意味。

>“They really do stand out.”
「毕竟真的很有存在感。」

>Even so, every time she thought of Michiyo and Masako, her chest would seize up as though it were being squeezed by someone and she would feel miserable.

Wait, how come @Nyan Nyan remebers them?

Nyannyan remembers them, she just doesn't remember the way they died. They were very close friends and it would be weird if they just disappeared from her life all of a sudden.

Chapter 07 - pastebin.com/ui5CswNk

>In any case, he found himself thinking about that girl. She did not take part in the conversation, simply sat by herself and ate in silence. It was not because her face was similar, or because of her demure, quiet demeanor, but for some reason, Souta thought of his childhood friend. It must have been the air around her.

>After saying his farewells, he turned to look at that quiet girl, and found that she was looking at him with a very faint smile on her face. A mysterious feeling of joy bloomed in Souta’s heart, and then he left the family restaurant.

Told you she was a good girl all along.
Melly is cute! CUTE!

I have to say that before the ReTL I thought that Melly was a literally who that killed best Restart with a bullshit asspull.

Then she grew on me because of Mellynon's art and the reTL actually made me think "Damn, she's pretty good, what a shame she and Lazuline had to die."

Don't forget the part where she presses her face up against the window.

Dang it! I forgot about the cutest one.

>“Nonsense. Even Ruler has friends.”
>“...Who?”
>“A cute Magical Girl called Top Speed.”

>Swim2 killed Ruler's only "friend"
Blasphemy!

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

M-maid!!

My wife Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I want to be Ruler's friend....

tieba.baidu.com/p/5123797644
tieba.baidu.com/p/5118157130

Are we going to get another chapter of Restart manga this month? It should be up around 25th I think.

>For some reason, this felt like the first time she had been treated kindly since coming to this city.
What? Only Ruler was rude to Nyannyan, and even then, Ruler complained about the phones not Nyan, and wanting to get paid for delivering phones wasn't rude of jewbot.

Fav basically dumped a shitload of extra work onto Nyannyan, Jewbot was acting like a typical tout, and Ruler was being a fucked up customer. LP/SW and Nana/Weiss were the only two who didn't demand anything from her or bitch at her.

Maids are great.

>“Are you going to give birth to a baby?”
>“Yup.”
Remember guys, Swim2 knew Speedy was preggers.

I doubt anyone thought she would care either way.
I miss Swim Swim.

Swim was my second favourite antagonist after Pumpkin Lizard Cupcake.

I may be stuck in boot camp but I still want to marry pechika!

When threatened, it can spray magic venom up to 50ft

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

No.

I want her to arrest me with her thighs.

Swim Swim would have been a recurring antagonist, had MGRP not been the author's first series.

If you're stuck in bootcamp then how are you posting?

>"It ain't me" plays in the distance

I love this sexy lesbian.

I'm sure Pity does too.

DELET

You had your turn, Wedin.

I want to finish reading Queens but waiting for the next arc will kill me. It's only a matter of time until I get spoiled for everything too. Now I suffer like Snow.

Chapter 06 - pastebin.com/1LEaTC3W

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

>Shadowgale, grab the shovel.

Boipussele.

We need more magical girls (male)

you called?

A cute!

Fuck Spinonfags.

we need more magical girls (male[animal])

I want a unicorn themed girl who's actually a narwhal.

I almost missed a thread.

Thank you for all your hair work.

I'm still waiting for that user who supposedly lit a cadle for every death in the series and he was reading and his roommates thought he was in the middle of a satanic ritual.

I still want to know what Fav and Clamberry were thinking when they made a Hamster MG.

>You will never become a magical girl (male) and explore the wonders of feminine fashion
Feels bad man

Admin time yo

Does it come with abusive relationship with PUNISHED mahou shoujos?

I hope so.

>Punished Snow White will never bully you into doing more and more feminine and perverted things you wouldn't have the courage to do otherwise while you say you don't like it and want to stop but deep inside you are reveling in the feelings and sensations that your fall into further lack of morals for degenerate pleasure keep bringing

How would SW bully LP? Why would she? Unless LP only becomes a MS after the slaughter. Then I guess I can see SW reducing LP to housewife status.

>How would SW bully LP?
Like this.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/157197152/#157233260

I'm running into troubles trying to plan for a shrine of 70+ candles. Since I don't know how much heat or smoke it might create, I need to set it up in a way that it won't be harmful, yet is also easily hidden. Also, do people want to see portraits with each candle?

Of course!

>Also, do people want to see portraits with each candle?
The more autism the better.

>mahou shoujo of justice
Can murder be just?

Depends of the motive for the murder.

I want to swim Swim Swim's swims.

So you're first thought when you somehow manage to get on a computer in bootcamp is to post about magical girls?

*your

Why not?

The @Nyannyan story was completely different. Just when I thought I couldnt dislike Keek more.

Is there a more despicable character in all fiction? I don't think so.

>twitter filenames are now starting with a D

That makes it easier to find all the new ones

There are a few.
Stupid sexy Keek.

I really need to do a La Pucelle cosplay, but I'd be nervous doing a crossplay that was that revealing.

I'd be too nervous to cosplay period. If being a bikini warrior isn't something you're comfortable with I'd say use the outfit Ayaneru wore to the Musica Magica concert, I've accepted it as La Pucelle's alternate costume

Tama.

It makes me think of Henry Cooldown if he were a cute dragon girl.

>Not embracing your inner /cgl/ slut
>Not enjoying how you will make all the nerds at the cons all hot and bothered

I just ate and I can feel it rising up to my throat

This.

Kill yourself Smelly

/cgl/ can be weird as fuck sometimes.