How come we haven’t seen any Muslims shoot up schools?

How come we haven’t seen any Muslims shoot up schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
youtu.be/mcCK99wHrk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Trump is stopping the Israeli false flags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Belsen?

youtu.be/mcCK99wHrk0

I meant in America

More of a bomb/TOP kinda people

Because no schools get shot up

Good song, minus the Big Bank Hank part, which was obviously stolen from

19 year old Muslim girl was arrested the other day for either threatening or planning to burn down a kindergarten with the kids in it

We keep one or two cops in pretty much every school or at least public schools in our state. Some private schools arm the teachers and give concealed carry classes etc

Same reason why we don't have much muslim raping white women compared to Sweden

That’s not a bad idea

I can think of a lot of easy ways to terrorize people. All while intending to survive. Yet Muslims don’t seem to think of these things. I have no intention of giving out ideas. But they must not be very bright.

They are busy with their full time jobs as the chauffeurs of the trucks of peace.

All mass shootings in American are false flags. If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, the word is they use advance cgi or human clones. The people you see being interviewed are crisis actors. All major muslim terrorism events are false flag events as well.

/thread

because killing lots of people is not enough. you have to end up a martyr while doing it.
killing hundreds is meaningless if you escape and die 40 years later of a heart attack in your living room and don't get any virgins when you reach heaven.

>How come we haven’t seen any Muslims shoot up schools?
because they're too busy shooting up festivals in las vegas. oops, that was a white guy.

because we handle that ourselves

little known fact........
we put pictures of pigs all over school doors
the little kids love them, the muslims hate them