Canadian billionaire killed in "professional, contract killing"

Any leafs know about this?
>Canadian Jewish couple Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered in December in what hired private investigators called a professional, contract killing, The Toronto Star reported on Saturday.
>A top forensic pathologist who carried out a second autopsy uncovered the existence of rope marks on the victims' wrists, suggesting that they had at some point been tied up, the report said.
>Meanwhile, Toronto police have not released any further comments on the incident beyond their prior classification of the death as "suspicious."
>The week after the couple was found dead in their Toronto home, the Sherman family criticized the police for allegedly circulating rumors that the couple's death was a murder-suicide.

So, it doesn't sound like this could be written off as a robbery gone bad or something. It sounds like it was a organized and specifically targeted killing.

Well, Sup Forums, what sort of things do Jewish billionaires do to get a contract on their head, and who puts those contracts out?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NIV51
nytimes.com/2006/08/15/business/worldbusiness/15drug.html
fiercepharma.com/legal/embattled-teva-sues-former-regulatory-exec-for-theft-trade-secrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My bad, forgot link:
archive.is/NIV51

Must have jewed a jew.

Bump.

ayy lamo

>Canadian Jewish couple

It was probably Jesus himself.

Mfw right wing death squads are real

Toppest of keks.

He probably Jewed the wrong Jews.

People low Jew experience might not know that they Jew each other as hard as the goyim.

was arabs, they were big supporters of israel

breddy sure he married a tranny
look at those mitts
he was under investigation for fundraising for the Liberal party

some user was saying a few months back that this guy, Barry Sherman, fucked over a shit ton of very rich people in Israel. I can't remember what he said it was about, diamonds or something.

Since mossad tends to carry out these types of killings regularly, i would start there if i were the canuck mounties.

>what do billionaires do to get a contract on their head?
threaten the wealth of other billionaires

>who puts those contracts out
others elites in their circles

Bump

Should've just taken the pizza piece.

Checked

The spooks got past Mossad. Pretty good work senpai.

Seems like he was about to publish top secret jewish drug industry secrets about his international competition.

nytimes.com/2006/08/15/business/worldbusiness/15drug.html

>88
Indeed. Just look what happened after Bernie Madoff jewed the jews.

To his sons I mean.

I've been wondering if Harvey Weinstein's demise occurred because he went against someone higher up in the tribe. It sounds like all of Hollywood, and even many members of the media, were completely aware of what Weinstein was doing for years. But nobody when public with it.

If you're in the media, why do you sit on this information for years and years, but then suddenly one day you make it front page news? It seems like to me like someone made a phone call.

What is going on here

Word is from what I hear from family friends is that his brother was waiting until Miriam and Maxim were gone before outing him. I can't help but notice that the timing also coincides with Dr. P's public threat that they were going to start dropping the hammer on the pedos just before the election.

He was a liability. It was going to get out. (((Media))) decided to take him out so they could start the MeToo shit

THE FREE MARKET FIXED IT

Sure, it's a suicide when you have information leading to hillary's arrest, but when you're a billionaire, it's a professional hit.

it was his brother bob. who even looks more of a stereo type.

That's Bobby to you, bub. Jewish mothers typically use the diminutive names for their male children into adulthood. e.g. Harvey.

They had dirt on Trudeau. The kind of dirt that would make the public come after him.

Holy shit what ugly jews.
This is why they want to mongelize white nations, so they may walk the streets and none may look upon these inhuman things and recognize them as the subterranian creatures they are.
Any being with intelligence or a spark of divinity should recoil at the site of such monsters.

You are so close. Dig deeper. This was a hit to keep a whistle blower silent.

His company (apotex) stole trade secrets from a Jewish pharmaceutical company known as Teva.

fiercepharma.com/legal/embattled-teva-sues-former-regulatory-exec-for-theft-trade-secrets

((They)) never forget about traitors of Israel.

Billionaires want other billionaires to know to send a message.

this is the funniest damn pic

he made a big mistake. HE TRUSTED A LEAF to keep him safe.

you have my interest

Counting down the days until they strike again famalam.

Where's some proof of this? It would certainly be a interesting angle if that was the case.

Lmao praise Apollo the gods are awakening

We will.chill them all Johnny

so al waleed financed barrys education.

who financed justins? soros?

Kek speaks brother