Oh reddit

>reddit
>we have free speech here, we swear!
Fuck that shithole

its horrible. But I like going for the cringe

i love how much trump frustrates these people
someone post a "mueller please hurry the fuck up" pic

so close yet so far i want to see the left crumble when they finally realize the kind of people they support

i mean hillary cheated bernie sanders out right major names came out and said she did yet liberals still believe its the republicans that are the evil ones... sad

also i love the
>fox news brainwashes nearly half the country
talking point
1 news outlet, out of all the others, has an autocratic grasp on the american conservative. Let's ignore the obvious bias in ever single other media channel, clearly this ONE is the problem.

Was I the only one who thought of charlottesville?

what about it?

the pic I posted describes how media freaked out over charlottesville. Of course they only have a problem with it when its their side thats attacked, no suprise there of course.

>forgetting the chimpouts of peace in baltimore
also a missed the memo when alt right rallies suddenly went coon lynching.
One white woman getting plowed into in hazy circumstances doesn't count

ya it does do you really think #notall counts for groups they ideologically oppose

of course not, because the left has no principles
>more people die from white people than muslims in America
>leave out that it's because Muslims are a fucking tiny percentage of the population and whites make up 56%. When you compare ratios, Muslims kill way more people
But yeah, the left will never admit any of this because they're using the #notall card when its convenient for their side

There have been far more cases of violence against Trump supporters than the other way around.

>How are we ever going to help the 65% or so of country that is literally opposed to our violent direct action wing?

Oh I dunno libtard, maybe try denouncing political violence and shunning the terrorists on your side? You could also not go to the "counter-protests" they organize. And stop donating to them.

The, what was it 100 days, of violent BLM protests in St. Louis received almost no media attention, too. I don't recall a single Progressive I know even mentioning it.

it's pretty rich when the left complains about the bias of fox news and other right-leaning media and is ignorant to how much the MSM ignores stories and blows others out of proportion

Can't wait to see the fireworks when he replaces Ginsberg on the Supreme Court with a white Baptist family man in his thirties.

Gee let's not forget murders of cops afterwards in broad daylight.

>oops got an asian and mexican instead of the whites they were gunning for

Let's not forget Bernout gunning down half of congress with a rifle and a Republican hitlist.

can't wait for trump to ensure a conservative supermajority on the courts for years to come so that when the left takes power again everything they try to do gets struck down

Reddit is absolutely the best place for cringe. Some people might argue tumblr or neogaf are crazier, but their communities are too homogeneous. Reddit is so huge and varied that most of their users are just regular joes who play vidya and watch the new Star Wars movies. The radical portion of the site treats the moderates as if they're Nazi-enablers and crucifies people for jokes. The normies just shut up and take it because they agree with them ideologically and have to keep reminding themselves how privileged they are.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

> California
Imagine my shock

I guess that just shows how cross racial the soyboi mentality is. Forming everyone into a weird numan for the nuworld. It's been done to death the whole "they just form their own groupthink" but reddit as a company does promote a lot of things that the majority of Sup Forums hates.

This is the real end game of Trumpism. If we win the courts, we can win this country back. A 30 year super majority will end the shenanigans of the left. As boomers die and the legacy media dies with them, the propaganda arm of the government will wither away. Once we control the education system, its all over. Propaganda media is failing, its all about decentralized music, television and news now. And this gives us the advantage. We just have to wait them out till they die. It's not like leftists reproduce.

this isn't a YLYL thread.

i fucking hate reddit

roll

>Then literally all the republican voters will just go on and on for days about the violent alt left antifa deepstate liberals etc. Because obviously the actions of a tiny % of the people reflect the whole movement.
>.00001% of white conservatives are terrorists, therefore, all white conservatives are terrorists! REEE!!!
funny how they don't even realize they're doing what they're accusing us of doing

They're really going to lose it when Trump wins a second term.

Roll

the bf was right, lmao. what a useless cunt.

Or the comped guy.

No

roll

Isnt it weird how leftists have the same talking points about us on their hugbox(es) as we do about them on our hugbox.