There are people here right now who think that he's not a hero but a traitor and a criminal

>there are people here right now who think that he's not a hero but a traitor and a criminal
Justify yourselves, goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B0yGvypBwyA
youtube.com/watch?v=WjKzIvNPQA4
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g
youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY
youtube.com/watch?v=6TXa1DbiNrk
youtu.be/lXIoA31hyAg
youtu.be/8eZvwzVuD0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hivite
youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
youtu.be/hn66z3hLNmI
youtu.be/q67zLo9jhDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a psyop

youtu.be/B0yGvypBwyA

He's Gordon Freeman

thanks for posting the video, user.

Np, I don't know the full story or theory you posted before, but I was impressed with your knowledge.

Were they testing our loyalties with his story and leak to gauge who would be on their side and who would more likely turn on them?

It was a premade psyop... it's called a "Limited Hangout". If someone starts saying something they don't want them to say, they release the psyop like a red herring, so people pay attention to the red herring instead of the person who is actually trying to warn everyone.

Meanwhile, the person trying to warn everyone is surrounded with agents, to prevent any sort of contact... gangstalking basically.

"Snowed In" was the name of the psyop.

Edward is the name of the person that triggered the psyop.

Hence: Edward Snowed-In

what if he is BOTH
OMG
My mind is bl....WOKEN!!!!!!!!

Edward is my middle name.

Well, user, explain this to me. Just how is the government supposed to pursue secret plots against the American people if its agents go spilling the beans all the time?

>Edward is my middle name.

>Edward is the name of the person that triggered the psyop.
Edward who?

>>Edward is my middle name.

Can you guess my first name?

>Edward who?

How do you know this? And what was the original Edward talking about that caused the Snowed in psyop? Was he speaking about Jews? Reptilians? Both? Or something more normie tier?

You triggered the psyop?

>You triggered the psyop?

Yeah, I did.

>implying he isn’t a criminal
Morally what he did is fair, but it still broke the law

What were you talking about?

US government writes unconstitutional laws

>And what was the original Edward talking about that caused the Snowed in psyop?

Project blue beam, and the mind control shit.

HAARP basically.

I had an argument with Phage on Above Top Secret back in about 2008/2009, this was after hillary tried to have me killed.

Our argument was about HAARP/Project Blue beam...

I kicked his ass in that argument.

Pic related is from a laser research center, it's the interferance pattern from 2 beams hitting eachother at a slight off angle.

Look familliar?

>Look familliar?

Snowden was responsible for ground zero. I mean Freeman...youtube.com/watch?v=WjKzIvNPQA4

Is the thread autosaging?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g

Snowden will be remembered for all time as a hero and a patriot. Someday they will build statues of him

>Snowden will be remembered for all time as a hero and a patriot.

snowed in is a crisis actor for a psyop.

So is Richard (Dick) Spinster.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

necessary and proper clause of the constitution allows them to make anything basically.

>necessary and proper clause of the constitution allows them to make anything basically.

Unless it violates the bill of rights.

Because if they DO violate the bill of rights, it invalidates the entire Federal Government, and the legal authority they draw their power from.

Snowden is a patriot in the truest form, working against the Obama and Bush governments huge overreach into its citizens lives

how can we protect whistleblowers, if everyone thinks they are someone else?

Yeah, the Norway spiral.

Is this why John Kerry recruited him?
youtube.com/watch?v=6TXa1DbiNrk

Were you part of a government program?

>Were you part of a government program?

I'm a civilian, and always have been... although I have been tortured by top secret programs (mind control, MK-ULTRA, Monarch trauma based conditioning) since I was about 4.

I have never worked for any government, or been a contractor for any government.

Closes I have ever gotten to working for the government.....

I used to work in a call center for Federal Express.

They have been using these top secret technologies to tourture me and control me since I was 4....

I have been reverse engineering them out of a sense of revenge.

Of course he is a fucking traitor. He stole secret information, gave it to Russia and is now acting by their guidelines for their propaganda purposes.

...no dude, your parents just fucked you. Get help

If helping destroy the US is heroic, then he is a hero. I am always on the side of the underdog. I approve of Snowden.

>...no dude, your parents just fucked you. Get help

Tavistock I presume?

Statists, kikes, and useful idiots. All should hang.

Snowden is a hero.

The bird is purple. 34 56 89 54

By definition I wouldn't call you a whistleblower then if you're not an insider, even if you have valuable information.

Why have they been torturing you? Are you pure Aryan or something?

I have a fallen angel with significant power in international society keeping track of me, and its government goons have been following up on my case, it has remained above top secret itself, the case that is. I don't know which fallen angel it is though. I don't fully know what it wants from me, but the spirits have compared me to an emperor, which is confusing to me, because I have of a mongrel lineage. Perhaps I possess some noble traits.

youtu.be/lXIoA31hyAg

>a traitor and a criminal
Also a liar and attention whore

He is not a traitor, but is both a hero and a criminal. If he is not a criminal, almost by definition he is not a hero. The criminal nature of his actions is what made them heroic.

>The bird is purple. 34 56 89 54

Referring to soros having controll of the CIA's mind control grid?

>Why have they been torturing you?

GATE (gifted and talented education) students are all targetted by this CIA/tavistock shit.

They are trying to turn us into wetware CPU's, and ruin our lives to prevent us from breeding.

It's sort of a germline warfare procedure, combined with a idea stealing system.

>I have a fallen angel with significant power in international society keeping track of me

Thet's that CIA's Artificial Intelligence that runs the mind control sattelites.

It's lying to you to get you to do what it wants you to do... narrative creation is basically the only mind control vector that works on the intelligent/non-emotional...

Basically, they create a "story", and then imply it to you subconsiously, in order to change your behavior, based on you believing that this narrative is the truth.

Did you see the narrative they gave to david koresh, in the waco thing?

They told him he was jesus or god, and that he was trapped on earth or something.

It's a great way to get the rest of the christian population to accept peoples death... by making them claim to be god/jesus, christians actually want them dead.

>although I have been tortured by top secret programs (mind control, MK-ULTRA, Monarch trauma based conditioning) since I was about 4.

Hivite then?

Snowjob is a limited hangout.

>Hivite then?

What is hivite?

No, it's clearly spiritual, not an AI, even if they are making subliminal suggestions to me. Of all the whacky stuff the shadow government does they still answer to the angels, the fallen angels that is.

youtu.be/8eZvwzVuD0Y

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hivite

A Canaanite tribe, he's asking if you're a serpent. Canaan represent the demonic line of the serpent seedline.

>he's asking if you're a serpent.

that's retarded.

Trust me it's not.

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k

It's one of the Jews' deepest darkest secrets. They descend from the Canaanite serpent line, not the Israelite Nordics.

>Trust me it's not.

I'm not trusting you on anything.

That esoteric bullshit is all manner of retarded, and discussing it is pointless.

Not so pointless.

youtu.be/hn66z3hLNmI
youtu.be/q67zLo9jhDs

>No, it's clearly spiritual, not an AI

I'm telling you, dude... it's a fucking artificial intelligence.

>Not so pointless.

I don't have time to listen to your stupid demo, homie.

people with duel israeli u.s. citizenship.. this quitterfaggot sold out his homeland and as such shall rot in russia

le checked, the jews are indeed the serpent kek knows

Thing is, they're not the only serpents.

It's not my demo. Also, how old are you?

you are fagot

He's like Assange but if Assange were a controlled op faggot

Na, just intelligence.

I believed he was a traitor for years due to blind loyalty to the state.

Then I heard what he released and read about how then American government spy's on the whole worlds internet, if you think your not being watched posting on pol you're dead wrong.

My state sells of is citezens information to the current world hedgemon just for some meager show of loyalty. The government of the UK has suffered because of this (losing the loyality of its citizens who then voted Brexit) and it will continue to suffer if it's people are not treated better.

Now that I did not know

>It's not my demo. Also, how old are you?

>you are fagot

Best insult you got, huh CIA?

>Na, just intelligence.

No, it's an artificial intelligence that pretends to be aliens, or god, or ghosts...

It's hiding it's presence, don't trust it, it will lead you astray, and the cake is a lie.

Can their AI transcend space and time then?

wow it's time for the meds sweetie

>Can their AI transcend space and time then?

Nope. it can't... it just makes good stories, pic related.

It's a quantum computer that renders multiple worldlines, and "Pretends" to be capable of time travel, when all it is doing is a cross between mind control, and global societal prediction.

>wow it's time for the meds sweetie

Stop pretending to be a vrill, you dumb thot.

>Nope. it can't...
Then what I experience is not an AI, but an actual spirit. Angel confirmed.

>Then what I experience is not an AI, but an actual spirit. Angel confirmed.

And what makes you think that it's transcending time and space?

It's hard to explain.

>It's hard to explain.

Leme guess... you have realistic dreams where you travel through time, and then see shit on the internet that makes you think that you actually traveled through time?

He "Left" the CIA.

>What is hivite?
A faggot who likes to spread aids.

>A faggot who likes to spread aids.

Oh, an infector-gadget.

He is an idiot, weather he is undercover, or was blackmailed and turned by Ruskis and made it look like he defected with some super awesome info that shook the world.... ether way he is a fool and an idiot, and even more so if he actually ran and betrayed his post!