Jesus crist this was bad

Jesus crist this was bad
Not just bad but really fucking bad like School days tier of bad or agame ga kill

Oh whait.....

You sound mad.

You just didn't get it you virgin.

I actually am
I thoug it was going to be good he premise was grate and the art was beautiful but it took me by surprice of how shit it was.

What didn't you like?

How it went from an interesting and diferent point of vew of the generic "romance" anime to the generic teanager/joung adult sexual drama.

pretty little liars: The anime

I want to hold Ecchan's hand forever and ever.

You're trying too hard, but I actually agree with you, sort of.

But muh realism
But muh relatable romance

The cuck thing was hilarious
I liked the ending

with that argument you can justify the lack of quality in enything

>you didn't get it
>it was shit on purpose

TAI YO KEEE

You had your chance and you blew it, Hanabi.

this show was great if not just for the butthurt

This was my first romance/drama. How fucked am I?

just go and purify yourself watching NANA

>Hanabi.

All he had to do was give her the D. Maybe we'll get some of that in the bonus chapter whenever it releases.

I kind of felt like the teacher being a cartoonishly ridiculous sadist really slowed any motivation to watch further. Does it at least resolve in an interesting place?

>Normalfags

It was okay. Had some hot moments.

im not even a normalfag and I even know that every relationshit in that anime was bullshit

The second half especially the ending was atrocious. The only redeeming thing this anime had going for it was the art and music.

Normalfag show for normalfags, thank god that shit doesn't fly in this industry and it flopped hard.

I've read hentai stories with more believable and realistic relationship than this pile of hot steaming garbage.
It didn't deliver any kind of meaningful message. Just a glorified overdramatic shounen smut for teenage boys to fap for.

Goddamn it was forgettable.

No, the sadist gets a pat on the back and a forgiveness kiss. The shit that really grinds my gears is that there are retards on Sup Forums who unironically defend her or who think 'she was a victim too'.

School days is awesome, you tasteless scum.

>School days is awesome

She was a hot bitch, and all she did was fuck some dudes who liked her and troll some little bitch about it. There was no forgiveness and there were no poor little victims unless you're a sentimental retard. It's just a bunch of depressed and horny characters in a animated soap.

What about all the other girls? The ones who got NTR'd by them? I swear, akanecucks get worse by the day. I think deep down they're just as sadistic and unhinged as the slut they worship.

Is the soundtrack out yet?

>What about all the other girls? The ones who got NTR'd by them?
Who, a bunch of nameless nothings? Who cares, they're all just jealous bitches in the end. All the men pursued Akane because they wanted to. Stop being such a clingy puss.

>a bunch of nameless nothings?
Confirmed for sadistic and unhinged.

Stop pretending you care. You don't.

the only redeeming part of this shit show was the ED theme, bumping up its score from negative to 0. out of all the depth of the human condition of things to care about i can't believe there exists a show with characters stuck so far up their own asses. boohoo your sensei knows better than to fuck his students, so now you want to commit suicide? fucking do it and do the world a favor

Stop projecting, and stop making strawmen. Not everyone is as twisted as you are, I can only begin to imagine the size of your fedora.

School Days is a masterpiece though.

>projecting
Ah, the spineless pussy just keeps coming out. I don't see what your issue is. Those girls were "NTR'd" because the men they liked preferred Akane. There's nothing to cry about unless you're a sentimental retard who gets easily worked by a character being a meanie.

>who unironically defend her or who think 'she was a victim too'.

She was both. A major cunt and the most broken of them all. I guess it depends if you believe one absolutely needs to be punished before they get a chance to heal and move on. Some people just can't handle that it's not neatly wrapped up with everyone getting the karma "they deserve".

Probably I am, and I take that over being as sadistic as you akanefags every time of the day. She purposefully pursued other men and when they lost interest in their own significant others, she dropped them. She's just at fault as the men are.
>The most broken
stop kidding yourself, she had no reason to do what she did except sadism.
>Not everyone getting the karma
Probably this is my issue, I wanted to see her punished for what she did. Call me a moralfag if you prefer, I won't be offended. I don't see where the offense is in calling someone else a person who's striving to uphold some sort of morality.

spoil me user

>Probably I am, and I take that over being as sadistic as you akanefags every time of the day.
Sure, whatever. Of course she was at fault, I'm not going to defend her actions because she stands for herself as a bitch with her own complexes. What I'm getting at fans being melodramatic about it. She was a slutty cunt who enjoyed being lusted for and making other women feel inadequate, but she wasn't some witch casting spells to destroy relationships. Men desired her and some of those women weren't even in relationships; they were butthurt because, like Hanabi, Akane "stole" the guy they liked and are, like Hanabi, just jealous bitches in the end.

>stop kidding yourself, she had no reason to do what she did except sadism.

Sadism doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is contradictory to counter her broken personality with "it's just sadism" when the latter is evidence of the former.

>Probably this is my issue, I wanted to see her punished for what she did. Call me a moralfag if you prefer, I won't be offended. I don't see where the offense is in calling someone else a person who's striving to uphold some sort of morality.

If you think vengeance and retribution is an absolute moral right. That's a petty sort of morality that rarely makes anything better for anyone. Akane doesn't get redeemed or forgiven, she gets saved. It's a personal resolution and is a kinder path to redemption than eye for an eye.

I would also question who are the sadists. The people who just want Akane to move on in peace or the people who just want hurt on her.

I'm already on Ep 4 but I realized I'm just boring myself with this after watching Gabriel DropOut. Does this get better?

If you don't like what you are seeing then no.

I don't give a shit about Hanabi, she had it coming too for using her friends. Don't you think I play favorites.
Harming the villains isn't a crime, fuck outta here with your sophistry.
>Muh vacuum
The fact that she's miserable does not mean she has the right to make others miserable. In fact, exactly because she's miserable she should know better than anyone else not to hurt others for the hell of it. Or are you justifying Elliot Rodger?
>it's a kinder path
Some people don't deserve kindness, user, and Akane less than anyone else. Again, you might call me petty or a moralfag if you prefer. I am not fazed.
It really doesn't.

>I don't give a shit about Hanabi, she had it coming too for using her friends. Don't you think I play favorites.
Well, good job. Being the antagonist to the heroine is the reason most idiots hate her.

Anyway, Akane also changes for the better and that is what's important. People don't always get what you think they deserve in real life as well, and personally I don't think the stuff she's done is not terribly damning. Bad sure, but not stuff that ought to make you beg for divine judgment and question the existence of a just god when it doesn't happen.

*is terribly damning

>Anyway, Akane also changes for the better and that is what's important.
I disagree on this but it's my view. Consistently with my beliefs, I won't push it down on you. Just know that I don't think she changes. I also believe that repentance is only 50% of the redemption process.
>People don't always get what you think they deserve in real life as well.
That's true, we agree on this.
> not stuff that ought to make you beg for divine judgment and question the existence of a just god when it doesn't happen.
Of course, but the truth is that injustice very rarely takes this form, and when it does, it goes down in infamy (like the Holocaust, for instance). The truth is that evil and injustice are trivial, and if we're willing to let one evil slide today, we'll be willing to let a bigger one slide tomorrow.

At least akame ga kill had a great start. Motherfucker should've made it as a VN

what`s the point if the girls arent pure?

Is this the same user who was discussing akane's character in suffering and deserved chart thread and on being pointed out that she used others but was also herself used for sexual gratification by men and she was aware of this fact said
> that's rich, the only one believes that is her because she's self-pitying.
On being pointed out
>Akane is self-pitying
that is Hanabi and not Akane, he posted this
>Akane loves to pretend she's a victim when she's worked hard to make everyone's life as miserable as possible, starting with her JC friend.

>was also herself used for sexual gratification
Either this is one hell of a meme, or you don't know what being used means.

I mean if for you 'having consensual sex with other people' means 'being used', well I don't know lad, probably we live on different planets.
Want me to post people who were ACTUALLY used for sexual gratification?

>Harming the villains isn't a crime, fuck outta here with your sophistry.

Actually it is a crime to harm villains unless in specific circumstances or fulfilling specific jobs with the great many rules and constraints that come with those jobs. But I guess you'd call that sophistry even though it's literally true and a product of much reasoning on morality, punishment, correction, etc.

>The fact that she's miserable does not mean she has the right to make others miserable. In fact, exactly because she's miserable she should know better than anyone else not to hurt others for the hell of it. Or are you justifying Elliot Rodger?

No one says she had a right to. You speak of sophistry yet bring up a mass murderer to compare to a woman who took a guy someone else liked and was mean about it.

>Some people don't deserve kindness, user, and Akane less than anyone else. Again, you might call me petty or a moralfag if you prefer. I am not fazed.

I don't think I will call you that. As I don't think that's moral.

>purify yourself
>watching NANA
I was literally screaming at my monitor when the whole Takumi-Nobu thing was going on, fuck Hachiko that absolite fucking cunt.

>Actually it is a crime to harm villains unless in specific circumstances or fulfilling specific jobs with the great many rules and constraints that come with those jobs.
Way to decontextualize what I said. No one asked to breach the ne cives ad arma ruant principle.
>You speak of sophistry yet bring up a mass murderer to compare to a woman who took a guy someone else liked and was mean about it.
Literal strawman, I won't adress this.
>I don't think I will call you that. As I don't think that's moral.
Whatever floats your boat.

>Just know that I don't think she changes.
It's not a 180 and I don't think you should expect that, but she did change. At the onset, she is someone who has never felt love and would never dream of being so vulnerable, but develops feelings and becomes more vulnerable. The old Akane would have never dreamed of being a wife but decides to take it up with enthusiasm (and despite what she says to Narumi, it's suggested she'll try to be a faithful one as well). The old Akane didn't want to be remembered, but she warmly accepts Mugi's declaration that he will always fondly remember the person she used to be before, well, she changed. And I think she's become more compassionate and considerate, the way she deals with Mugi and how she tries to cheer Hanabi up (in her own way).

It's not about redemption or forgiveness, but becoming a better person/less of a scumbag.

Making them pure.

>Making them pure.
My fellow.

I don't think she'll be faithful for a simple reason: she had no reason to start hurting others, so she has no reason to stop. I do agree that striving to become better is commendable, but she basically got away with all of her wrongdoings, and that doesn't sit well with me. Not in an anime in which everyone paid very dearly for the slightest mistake.

So you were the same user.
>this is one hell of a meme, or you don't know what being used means
What you believe every guy who slept with her loved her like kanai or mugi did ? Men lusted after her, she used it to hurt others , they satisfied their lust (not every guy of course).
>Akane loves to pretend she's a victim when she's worked hard to make everyone's life as miserable as possible, starting with her JC friend.
This was literal autism.
Nice headcanon user. Your objectivity( like you said) and lack of bias were clearly shining in that thread.

>What you believe every guy who slept with her loved her like kanai or mugi did ? Men lusted after her, she used it to hurt others , they satisfied their lust (not every guy of course).
Literally consensual sex. Like literally, that's how consensual sex occurs. This is not what being used is like/feels like.
The rest of what I said is true, but of course you're a blind apologist.

>she had no reason to start hurting others, so she has no reason to stop
That's true, especially since Narumi doesn't seem to mind her antics at all. But that's the thing: all this time, Akane has been doing things that were easy for her to do. It was thrilling but never satisfying. She could continue her ways in spite of the unconditional love she is given, but it is much harder and ultimately more rewarding to become worthy of that unconditional love.

Akane wasn't 'punished' emotionally like the others because she couldn't be that way; she gave no fucks. Now that she does, it would be mean-spirited to hurt her when she's becoming better imo.

>Now that she does, it would be mean-spirited to hurt her when she's becoming better imo.
I am having an exceptionally hard time believing this, but as I said, that's just my belief. It's true that it's much harder to strive to become worthy, and that's precisely why I don't see her doing it. After all, whether she became worthy or not, nothing would change.
Take a look at everything you have around you user, however little it is. Would you really accept a situation in which you retain all your possession, without acquiring anything more, but suppress your true self (like for instance stop watching anime)? I don't think so.

Decision is made at margin and under incentives. Akane has no incentive to change because her life is already perfect.

>Decision is made at margin and under incentives. Akane has no incentive to change because her life is already perfect.

It's more like she sees how it is supposed to be for the first time. Because until then she wanted to be forgotten when she died and didn't even know why did what she did.

user, you've already acknowledged that Akane is a peculiar character. It is natural you can't understand why she would do something she doesn't have to. There is no contradiction.

Akane also craves the exciting; she hates being bored. There is no fun to be had cheating on a peculiar guy who doesn't care if she does. But this new path promises new things for her.

Oh that changes stuff, that'd mean she has an incentive, an incentive to see what happens if you change the path you're walking on. I guess we'll find out in the epilogue, which I can't pray comes soon enough.
I do still think she can't keep getting away with this, though. It bothers me she's the only one who went through all the shitstorm that was KnH basically unscathed.

>consensual sex
What people cannot use each other even when they are having consensual sex ? By that logic no was using each other in this anime (maybe with the exception of sanae at some parts and even that is arguable). By that logic even Akane was not using her boytoys to hurt others as they were having consensual sex.
>The rest of what I said is true
Sure user, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>blind apologist
Again sure user.
One thing is i am done arguing with you when you are not ready to understand other people's point of view. I am outta here. All the best user , have no personal issue with you.

No, it wasn't bad, School Days wasn't bad, you are just a normalfag, so please, if you could, cut your net cable.

>One thing is i am done arguing with you
I already heard this
>when you are not ready to understand other people's point of view.
Wew.

You haven't explained how Akane was being used. Because being used implies getting hurt in the process. And she didn't, she was perfectly fine with what she did. Ecchan was used, for instance (in some instances, but used nevertheless). Her boytoys weren't being used, they consented. That changes, of course, if they did what they did under the belief that they could build a meaningful relationship with her (but this isn't stated so I won't take a position on this). The people who were hurt were the other women.
I don't care for Hanabi and her sob story. No one stole her man, onii-chan wasn't her man to begin with. I care for the others who actually got used to fuel Akane's fetish, other women. I'd really appreciate it if you dropped the epic 'used' meme because you clearly have no idea what being used means.

>Oh that changes stuff, that'd mean she has an incentive, an incentive to see what happens if you change the path you're walking on. I guess we'll find out in the epilogue, which I can't pray comes soon enough.
>I do still think she can't keep getting away with this, though. It bothers me she's the only one who went through all the shitstorm that was KnH basically unscathed.

It depends on what you mean by unscathed though. Because she was never happy to begin with, it was all a facade.

It means what it means user, she never suffered through all the things the other characters suffered through: rejection, feelings of inadequacy, abandonment.
Her unhappiness was wrought by her own hands. She alienated her friends because she had fun stealing their boyfriends. I don't think being empty is an excuse, a lot of villains are 'empty' and they don't have the same amount of dindu apologists as Akane does.

>Her boytoys weren't being used, they consented.

As someone who was defending Akane before. I would point out however that Mugi despite being aware of everything was still a kid. Akane was twisting him into knots and as an adult and teacher had no business playing this game with him as equals.

>I do still think she can't keep getting away with this, though. It bothers me she's the only one who went through all the shitstorm that was KnH basically unscathed.
Because she was a tinwoman, she couldn't be hurt. It's not like you're supposed to admire her for it (well, I enjoyed her delightfully evil antics but that's different from thinking it's right); as said, she was never happy and probably displayed the worst of the scum life.

You really should get over this because the author clearly sympathized with the characters, including her. All that shit is in the past and Akane walks toward a glorious future.

True that, perhaps he's the sole exception to the rule. I'd like to point out that I did include in the number of 'victims' those she seduced under false pretenses.

This is literally shit people lose their job over, and this is exactly what I mean when people ask me 'how would you make her suffer then?"
>she sympathized with the characters
Not all of them clearly
>She was a tinwoman
So was Kirei, no one thinks he didn't deserve to die or be stopped.
>Akane walks toward a glorious future
One that she does not deserve given how twisted she is. You're probably one of the sadists I was talking about earlier, there's not much I can tell you. You must like watching people suffer.

Well I know you don't see it this way. But all of those people are more complete than Akane and it's their adolescent love. It only seems crushing at first but it will pass in a fairy ordinary fashion because they've dealt with their issues fairly well. I am not going to compare who was hurt more in the moment but Akane's path was tragic and I don't think others' were.

>Akane's path was tragic and I don't think others' were.
But she got literally everything she wanted out of it. You misuse the word tragic. It pains me to have to repeat this, but the people who suffered at Akane's antics were often off-screen. I know we're talking about cartoons, but I don't think not being on the screen qualifies as not existing.

>Not all of them clearly
All the major characters. Just because they suffered doesn't mean she didn't feel for them.
>So was Kirei, no one thinks he didn't deserve to die or be stopped.
Kirei endangered the world though; otherwise many wouldn't have minded if he got away because we loved the character.
>One that she does not deserve given how twisted she is.
Doesn't matter if she "deserves" it, she got it. Deal with it.

>All the major characters. Just because they suffered doesn't mean she didn't feel for them.
I have an exceptionally hard time believing this, considering that they ended up in pieces compared to how Akane ended.
>Kirei endangered the world though; otherwise many wouldn't have minded if he got away because we loved the character.
So now the 'he was broken!' excuse does not count? Especially given that Kirei even tried to curb his twisted side. How convenient
>Doesn't matter if she "deserves" it, she got it.
This doesn't change the fact that she deserved to suffer though. I can't change the story, but I can make my opinion on the characters, and hers deserved a serious slap in the face.

what was so bad about akame ga kill ? i remember the last fight didn't make sense at all (you can't see a manifestation when the time is frozen ffs who wrote that shit ) but the rest of the show was really enjoyable to watch from what i remember

I know this word gets thrown so much around that it has lost all its meaning, but: it was edgy.

>I have an exceptionally hard time believing this, considering that they ended up in pieces compared to how Akane ended.
Oh please, it's just unrequited love. They're all better for it in the end. Geez, you people can be so melodramatic.
>So now the 'he was broken!' excuse does not count?
Who making excuses? Not me. He was broken and we enjoyed it. He can be as twisted as possible as long as it was entertaining. Same goes with Akane to me.
>This doesn't change the fact that she deserved to suffer though.
Yeah yeah. Don't read Houshin Engi, pic related would make your blood boil with all the shit she got away with. She is simply darling.

and ?? people still like/don't hate death note even tho it's one of the edgiest things ever made

>Don't read Houshin Engi,
Appreciated. I really dislike watching people suffer for no good reason only to see the villains get away with it. Perhaps I am a pussy, or melodramatic as you say. But it really makes my blood boil to watch injustice, and that's why I appreciate your 'reverse' recommendation.
Death Note had characters.

I said Akane's path WAS tragic. She is certainly not a tragic character with that ending. She was hopeless and knew it on some level, she would have been miserable and alone. Until she got her fairy tale ending. My point is just that she was suffering too.

Shows like this are designed to weed out normalfags.

Us NTR bros thought this was true cuck kino.

Fucking pick one, you NTR apologists. Was she not capable of suffering because she's a tinman, or was she suffering because muh being empty inside?
>she would have been miserable and alone
Just desserts.

She was invulnerable on the outside while unhappy on the inside.

>Fucking pick one, you NTR apologists. Was she not capable of suffering because she's a tinman, or was she suffering because muh being empty inside?

Shhh. It's ok. I know tinman + suffering is a hard concept to grasp... No need to get so worked up though.

PS. It's not the same person posting these.

Good, it should have stayed that way. Stress on should, the story ended how it ended, but hey at least we should be able to make our own opinion on characters.
If it's a tinman it can't suffer, buddy. Hell, you bent over backwards to explain how she could have not suffered because she was a tinman, and now you pull a sob story about her being suffering? Come on, pick one. I know it's not just one person, can you not see the 's' at the end of the word 'apologists?

No problem. Just know she's basically the heroine of the story and all her villainous antics were totally worth it in the end. Still the shit she did was pretty awful, but hey, she's lovable.

>totally worth it in the end
As in, they brought about a greater good? Not sure how I feel about that.

>If it's a tinman it can't suffer, buddy. Hell, you bent over backwards to explain how she could have not suffered because she was a tinman, and now you pull a sob story about her being suffering? Come on, pick one. I know it's not just one person, can you not see the 's' at the end of the word 'apologists?

I refuse to believe you are genuinely this dense. Most stories with a tinman character are about existential suffering. Tinman is incomplete, is not a real man, he suffers because he is aware he lacks what others have.

So you do agree with me that she could have continued to suffer, and so that giving her her just desserts was perfectly feasible, don't you?
Because your buddies disagree. That's all.

>As in, they brought about a greater good?
Ultimately yes. The road to it is something though.

The only one who tried not to be scum is the one who had the bad ending, fuck this artist

Everyone is a slut: The Animation

Of course it was shit.

Again, not sure how I feel about that then. Utilitarianism is a complex idea, and reality can be very unforgiving.

You're very zealous with that justice stuff the way you see it. I don't see the point in it. The other character have deal with their issues and moved on. Whatever happened or didn't happen to Akane had little to do with it.

Akane would have been left suffering to the end and what would that have achieved? Wouldn't make anything better. Now, her "reign of terror" being ended with kindness is just a more interesting story.

>it should have stayed that way
If it did, she would have kept slutting around and breaking hearts. I don't think you want that.