Do trumpfags realize by banning abortion they would cause a nigger/spic baby boom?

Do trumpfags realize by banning abortion they would cause a nigger/spic baby boom?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-statistics-indicate-abortion-rate-continues-to-be-higher-among-minoriti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them after birth

>Kill them after birth

so get rid of their welfare and they'll stop having 8 children they need my money to take care of

or they'll still have the children and they'll die because of their shitty parents, either way it works out

This. The most efficient and simple solution.

>this thread again
Go fuck yourself, OP.

>so get rid of their welfare and they'll stop having 8 children they need my money to take care of
Lol no they won't. That's some wishful thinking

Wrong. Even if all welfare was completely eliminated, minimum wage is high enough for 3rd worlders to have shitloads of children.

>you should support the murder of white children because otherwise more nigger children would be born

>Implying spics don't shit kids for citizenship.

I am for pro-choice and we should let the gov't subsidize abortions.

>Nigs get knocked up
>Gov't kills nig fetuses

no, they'll turn to a life of crime and expand the projects

Whites are a small fraction of abortions, Niggers and Spics make up the majority. Enjoy becoming South Africa.

>Stop telling the truth it hurts my retarded christcuck views

Cuckservatives are literally supporting the creation of millions of niglets by banning abortions.

>nigs have 8 kids with abortion in place
>they kill each other at such a rate where its not an issue
>user thinks this will change

Africa doesn't have a welfare system and they still shit up 15 kids. Same thing will happen in America if we banned abortions. Without Roe vs Wade America would be 20% white by now.

>Muh killings

Yet the Nigger population is still going to be at 4 billion due to christcucks and their charities.

look, I support Trump, but I also think Abortions should be allowed for certain circumstances, like health reasons, or if the child suffers from downs syndrome or negrosis of the skin.

Abortion units should be placed all over nonwhite areas of the country. Cuckservatives still think the majority of abortions are done by whites when that's the exact opposite.

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Chill out cunt.
Your demographics game would have me believing otherwise.
>nigger/spic babies vote dem

Half of abortions are white babies, plus pp makes billions every year

>abortions are kewl guys so is the drug epedemic it doesn't hurt our people
Ps I'm an atheist

>nigger/spic babies vote dem

They will when they grow up, If it weren't for abortions whites would be a small amount of american births. If we increase abortions in majority nigger and spic areas of the country it would be even better.

Cunt

>Half of abortions are white babies, plus pp makes billions every year

Only 20% of abortions are white, the rest are Hispanic and Black.

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-statistics-indicate-abortion-rate-continues-to-be-higher-among-minoriti

Maybe actually look this shit up first before you spout out bullshit.

>How dare you want to solve the demographic problem when it comes to birth rates, you should be ashamed for not wanting more nigger babies

Please keep this shit out of here.

Make me, I love Nujack

>argues for abortion
>takes angle that it kills more niggers and spics.
>meanwhile neoliberal leaders need more nigger/spic votes to win and maybe keep planned parenthood.
Was trying to help you out but your all over the place.
Some leadership, cunt.

>hence sanctuary cities

OP is correct on this one

The population would be unable to sustain itself and then there would be a mass die-off. Just like nature intended.

This. Pro-life is white genocide.

Solution: only ban white abortions.

Most people that voted for Trump don't actually support him. They are doing one or more of a few things:
1. Pissing of liberals
2. Throwing a Molotov Cocktail into the White House
3. Trying to break bipartisan politics
4. Populists/Nationalists
5. Voting against Grandma Nixon

80% of Trump voters fall into at least one of these 5 groups. The amount of salt he generates on an hourly basis just feeds the people that voted for him.

I support Trump because he is probably going to be the last president before the inevitable collapse to actually change something about monotonous modern day politics that only achieve corruption. Whether he puts a screeching halt to it all or puts it in the step to the other direction is a plus for me.