Last nights LARP Thread

In case you missed it.... this may or may not be Q... they never claimed to be.... but the message, as usual, is more important than the LARP. As someone who has lived through many (((storms))). I can assure you provisions are better to have and not need, than need and not have

>

When the walls fell

The memo is about Seth rich

Mossad killed Seth Rich.

yknow i love how i can spot a boomer from 50 yards because they always end their sentences... with three ellipses... because they have no idea what the space bar is...

>the message is more important than the larp

I hate you faggots so god damn much

what the fuck are you talking about? thisiswhatsentenceslooklikewithoutspacesfaggot

at least my mom wasn't a whore

>getting this asshurt over being called out
shouldnt... you.... be...... making........ posts.......... on.................. faceberg...................?

Was following along till I saw this
>ayylamos have been taking down nukes ever since the cold war, the use of fission devices is illegal in this galaxy so its one overreach they are entitled to take
>nobody is ever going to successfully detonate a largeish nuke as an act of war on earth again, the only thing anyone has been getting away with is 5th gen micro nukes that get covered up as munitions depot blasts
Now what
Anybody want to tell me how crazy things really are? Are

yknow i love how i can spot a shill from 50 yards because they always use a revolving series of dismissive buzzwords... like "boomer"... or "schizophrenic"...

I believe 100% Q is a group of the president's insiders aids.

Q is alot of things
definitely has connections
but i have suspicions about him

Here's another LARP for perspective:

>Truffle in Denver
>EMP contingency (shutdown the internet?)
>Biggest False Flag dangerously close to happening

A space isn't a replacement for three periods. Back to school for you.

Trust no one. Not even an anonymous guy that posts weird shit on the internet.

Q was doxxed he is a liberal

It's odd how Q calls out every conspiracy except Israel and the role of Jews as a 5th column worldwide. Wonder why that is.

US first strike sub goes rogue. Very few have to bought or threatened to make this happen on a sub. Most crew takes orders and live in a bubble. Endgame make "Trump" attack another country.? Make "Trump" look weak? Civil unrest? With Clinton supposedly in Hawaii at the time? CNN, CNBC? MSM in the bunker. False EMS..... Poor cover up story. Was Hawaii the target? Was Hawaii where the initiator ( Clintons ) was just to ensure to witness the launch? Was the false EMS just to fuck with the ( Clintons )? If Hawaii was not the target then what, where, and why?

The North Korean people and "mythology" of the state is by design. It's presented to us so we have context and a concept of people living in a prison of which they do not know. This is to help us find the analogy for our planet and what's outside.

Yep

The moon landing lie is a deliberate occultation in order for the generation that unveils it to gain mass Gnosis

>boomer
I'm getting really tired of this overused newniggerfaggot meme, calling people boomers.

Hawaii was a target, it was averted.
Read the OP's posts in the linked thread
Nonnuclear attack on Hawaii averted, the attacker has been destroyed (sonic weaponry).

Plan B is now underway (Civil war most likely goal, they have been setting up demographic conflict since Trayvon) That is why they continue with anti-trump propaganda, blaming even the shutdown on him, keeping dissent as high as possible so when they pull the plug on the power grid, all hell breaks loose (maybe)

There is also the matter of interfering with the CIA's next terror army in training. Unless the MSM can manage to hide it, Turkey is about to make some moves here very soon against U.S. base in Syria (ISIS has been defeated yet CIA niggers are trying to rebuild new false flag army from ashes). Russia may take a fact shit on our base in Norway too but likely in reaction to whatever happens next...

Rightfully checked.

None of these faggots even remember Sup Forums boomer threads.

I mean, no offense but if some shitty CNN camera man can film Trump golfing, there are probably better plots than bombing a city to deal with their issue

Major updates coming, when the time come will keep you fellow patriots, friends and fellow truth seekers posted at a later date, reference below.

The US sub cannot go rogue. They have preventive measure just in that very: case /kill switch/ beacon.
Elements that committed to the attack were foreign. Splinter %CELL faction/ internal turmoil ongoing.
Fuel/Supply lines still going into DPRK despite sanctions.
land of the

#Update1 - prediction confirmation: NATO unrest [Turkey is mobilizing for a ground assault.]

ONgoing
#Warning was given prior 2 ~STATUS DFCN1
Multiple sources coming out.

#Pebbles splashed. AEGIS .
Why ? Where ?
Alleged test of rocket on the exact date.
No false alarm in Japan.
.coverup

Stay tuned only post for today. Remember to push the image I told you ! We are winning the info war, need
$man%power3

app –n. (application) a computer program designed to do a $pecific task or set of tasks

Dont let this get slid, reconcile info for folks that may have missed the original thread.

~cj

Hey look what Q and the NSA did. Wow what patriots, I trust them so much.

Ok officially a LARP now

Bump

the most considerable validation so far on Q, Q has put great importance on the state of the union address, we will find out possibly on this day if Q is a larp, or if its actually fucking real.

thanks for sharing

I thought the US had multiple point failsafes such as missile control beyond the launching vessels control plus sub disable. Which means someone could disable one failsafe.
Foreign attacker? How far out was the launch vessel from intended target ( Hawaii )?
Yes open defiance on DPRK Sanctions. Who? How many.
Argentinian sub? Missing Equipment? Asteroids and Meteors MSM And Weird Flashes in the night. Missing sub... missing Equipment.... Tidal wave ( Gulf ).

I never noticed the odal rune on the left. Spoopy.

Well, CJ didn't seem to realize an X9 flare is not very big and was trying to deflect with "too many variables to explain". Carrington Event was X40. Kind of ruined the larp. 2/10.

The writing style was like (((George Webb))) again.

Seth Rich is a psyop, his brother laughing at the press conference is Sandy Hook level fake.

They all sound like (((George Webb))). It's funny how he came on the scene talking about ratlines when Pizzagate broke. Great little diversion.

Underrated. Don't be so anti-semetiq bro.

Sonic weapon?

Boomerfag spotted.

fuck these faggot niggers

my gen-x siblings type like that, though.

Darmok! His eyes OPEN

Mossad hacked the Argentinian sub as a test to see how effective it would be. After they gathered enough data, they hacked another sub and launched a missle at Hawaii. Israel elite are trying to cause another massive war. Mossad has successfully hacked vehicles (Hastings), airplanes (MH370), trains (Washington Derailment), and now subs.

Who's side are ANTIFA on in this narrative?

no offense grandpa (ma?) but as someone who has used Internet for quite long an seen its dark corners, Q is a larp. Most reasonable people here will agree.
Look for people who look for digits, they are the retarded ones.

Also, you used an extra angle bracket.

No offense pipsqueak but as someone who has not used Internet for very long an haven't traveled far, you are a phaggot. Most reasonable people here will agree.

Also, you used an extra reddit space.

Are we sure it was China or Norks?
CIA glowing reply was Baja, and we had a nice quake there yesterday.
Only a modern stealth sub could do any launch, but the one answer we need is what direction was this missile going? East or West.

Basically this guy is saying a large warhead is possibly stashed around Denver.
Two part picture, so in a tunnel.
A truffle or buried mushroom.
That should be most disturbing to Sup Forums and well EVERYONE.

How strange

It keeps getting stranger and stranger too.

Fuck off, faggot

belongs on Sup Forums. Nukes, subs, cabals, satellite wars, and Germans knew about the Argentinian sub before it was missing.
No wonder Germans are pissed.
Ayyyalamos are ayyy + Los Alamos
thats not /x/ material.

Rocky flats.
If old Minot SD nukes went AWOL. A hit in rocky flats would work two fold.
Huge dirty bomb spreading airborne particulates over the midwest and South.
And it couldnt be traced because any isotopes would just show rocky flats Plutonium/ cesium. And blame it on some old munitions explosion..

Story of your pic?

Found in a bottle in Germany. Supposedly from spies.
mentions the sub.

the Doomsday machine.
Dr.Strangelove. how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.
Build an underground nuke, wrap it with cobalt. Irradiated cobalt spreads and kills all life...
Now if they put a nuke underground Rocky Flats...
It could be worse than the Doomsday Machine.
And how would that detect it in Rocky Flats?
Helloooo CIA niggers. do I have to do your job for you?
Because I will.

Checked
It's the new t_d/Reddit divide and conquer trend. Remember back when the shills would always try discrediting anons by saying they were from there? Same concept. It's painfully obvious and shows they think that Sup Forums can just be led around by the nose.

Dirty bomb material was very available just after Bosnia bullshit. USA dropped,lobbed, blasted enough contaminated DU 238 ballistic projectiles to make ALLOT of dirty bombs .
Unironicly the Stupid UN drew a treasure map to all contaminated sites, then even stupider posted it on line to prove "Bad Americans" . UN testing showed DU 238 was polluted with spent reactor core 235.
Seems back in the 70's that was a swell place to dispose of spent reactor rods . Sell it back to the people , put it in a new package and hand deliver it all over the world.
NICE ,
Pretty much exactly what caused "Persian Gulf Disease

reactors are mostly 238 tho

I think NK is a Rothschild state where they basically practiced their model for the NWO. They developed a system that uses as little resources as possible while keeping as much at the top without losing power. It's not actually as modern as it could be even in the insiders buildings not because it lacks money but because they don't give a fuck about the model. They just need to know that they can maintain complete control.

Turkey has nukes and stores big ones for us.

The ballistics spent , A-10. A 1 M 1 ,
GAU 8 / XM 774 rounds = DU 238 3/4 Ti .
Was according to UN reports contaminated with spent reactor fuel (235) ? Plutonium ?
Honestly I don't know what it ends up as from start to finish in reactor .
But I do know it was Intentionally contaminated, by dark madmen think , in 70's .
US got busted by UN , Triggering OSHA violations at ballistics plants , leading to gigantic class action suits by civilians dying from working with the stuff.
Of course President Bush #1 signed a special PO to prevent class action and the World finding out. Atomic Energy Workers Compensation Act.
Poisoned civilians BTFO

You hit the checkboxes but you aren't fooling anyone.

Bump

>last night
>friday
fucking a what is going on this morning?

Who is this Q?

im 30 and type like that... so fuck off

Turkish Jets pounding Kurdish positions in preparation for ground invasion.

nice memeflag

when I get back from work, I'm gonna slap Notorious B.I.G. over the sub commander in the image and replace all the lower text with (((Who shot ya?))). That is the song that started the whole Biggie / Tupoc feud

>provisions are better to have and not need, than need and not have

The money from those tax cuts will be spent on new iphones