DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE IS UPON US

>Officers ruled out murder after the husband and wife were found hanging in their home. According to Canadian media, they believed Mr Sherman killed his wife and hung her before hanging himself.

Why is it always the man. Reeeee

Their family hired a private investigator that said it wasn’t a murder suicide, it’s a double homicide.

I’m an idiot

So good to hear good news. Let's hope they're not the last.

(((Sherman)))

>jewish drug dealers
And nothing of value was lost

>hanging death
100% of the time it's a fetish accident

I wonder what the motive was.

>I wonder what the motive was.
Canadian racial purity?

Considering they hired contractors to build their house before suing them to return something like 4/5ths of what they paid for it like the kikes they are, I'd say that homicide is plausible. At any rate hats off to whoever did this for fooling the police, truly a pro job.

Oy vey! Da nazis got anudda one of us Ira! Quick, turn it ova ta 6 gorillion and vun!

Literally. This couple donated thousands and thousands and where "instrumental" in the creation of a Jewish cultural center.

> DAY OF THE ROPE IS UPON US

Uh no, retarded nigger. This was a professional job, probably cost $200k for each hit

Sherman was writing a book that would expose the lies and corruption of people in the global pharma industry.

>finds out his wife is cheating on him and planning to divorce him, cucking him out of his share of the billions
>decides to kill her
>is Canadian so killing your enemies means they win
>enemy can't win if you're dead too
And that's why he killed himself.

>where

"where" did you go to school cunt

>be involved in the most evil industry ever
>make billions on peoples suffering
>surprised when you are murdered by professional hit-men

Well than.

A literal billionare jew is murdered and Sup Forums is fucking silent, what gives?

I was happy. Sup Forums has gone full juden though.

Detective Leaf is on the case!

OP mangled the story. They were billionaire jews, but they had threatened to out all the other in the pharma industry. The murders are believed to have been the work of professional hired hitmen.

Hillary's Henchmen are gonna do all the roping before we even get a chance! NO FAIR!!

he has sociopathy in his genes, just like any other billionaire pedophile. Ripiss

should I be upset that the police dont give a fuck or happy that they were jews? not sure what you're implication is?

how do they believe he killed her??? its would be pretty fucking easy to tell the cause of death wasnt the rope

>(((Sherman)))
Give the murderers medals