What is your favorite mobile suit, Sup Forums?

What is your favorite mobile suit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Dl_q1DSVws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The OG Guncannon.

Hi-Nu is the only true choice.

my waifu of course.

Wing cause of this, my dick reacts to it

Not Gundam Variants

Is there a mega folder with more Gundam artbooks? I have like 2.

The snowboarding ones from X

That's all I got, post what you got

ideon

Most of the 1st book is stuff like this and character designs.

Literally want to have sex with Woundwart

>manga only
Why do they never use the feminine MS designs in anime?

It's just too cool.

The Zeta looks derpy here

That's the Psycho Gundam

O-oh.

I don't care if you wanna shit on GSD but Destiny is just COOOOL.

A tie between V2 with all its add ons, Nu and Thunderbolt's FA

Hambrabi Yazan will always be best character in funness and badassery. And those eyes, that shade. Simply beautiful!

Ez8

This.

Sexist MS around.

Third post, best post.

I like the Methuss

Zeta will always be one of my favorites. Sinanju is also pretty good. There's a lot of mobile suits I like

They really nailed zeta, shame kamille was such a cunt

Aren't you supposed to be dead, Jerid

None of the Zeta characters never really bothered me for whatever reason

Not even whatshisname son of slapman?

Katz?

yeah, katz was a fucking pancy little gobshite

Late UC Gundams are the best.

He gets executed and his father signs his death warrant.

So it all works out in the end.

Banshee

I forgot Katz existed. He's a little shit

Ow the edge

Banshee Norn is actually a pretty goodlooking suit. if only for the amazing Shield that doubles as a booster.

I hate to say it but my favorite design from the entire franchise is probably the Zaku II, ever since watching 0079 and seeing Char's first appearance piloting one I turned into a hardcore zeek and it's been my favorite MS ever since.
The Jegan, Tallgeese and Gundam Mk. II are also great.
If you have an account, bakabt has a pretty good batch/collection of them, around 40 books in total.

It's the best just by virtue of Master Asia piloting it, the fact it has the best design on top of that just is extra

>If you have an account, bakabt has a pretty good batch/collection of them, around 40 books in total.
not him,but I don't, but I really would like the artbooks. Is it on animebytes too? I do have an account there

Why don't you just log in and search?

Unfortunately I don't have an account on animebytes so I can't check. It's not a comprehensive collection or anything but it's got some good material, I'm curious if these kinds of books are made for the more recent stuff like Unicorn or Thunderbolt.

Kamille is the strongest newtype pilot. He OD'd so hard on murder that it made him retarded.

>F91 has a frowny face
can't unsee

>Kamille
>he
isn't Kamille a girl's name though?

TURN A

because i'm a lazy dickhead and I wouldn't know if it has all the same thing

>favorite design from the entire franchise is probably the Zaku II
My nigger.
Simplistic but cool. Feels like something that could actually be a real thing if mecha were actually possible.

F91

Cursed with having nothing but jobbers pilot it.

This sexy motherfucker.

Sinanju, on the Gundam side it's a tier between Zeta, Unicorn and 0 Gundam.

I always preferred regular old Nu Gundam, for whatever reason. Probably the color scheme. Runner-ups for me would be the Tallgeese or Mark II/Zeta. I also have a special fondness for the Ez-8.

Worst suit is the ZZ Gundam.

The Zeta is just timeless. It can look cool as a chunky mofo in Z, as an OBARI AS FUCK if off model side-mecha in ZZ, and as a slimmer hyper detailed gunpla nowadays

>Nu-male Nu Gundam
Get that psychoframe garbage off that MS this instant

I loved Kamille's development. He was annoying at first, but he became one of the best protagonists imo.

Corrections will do that to you.

Agreed. He's probably my favorite pilot after Amuro, for the development he goes through. I still like that after Four died, Amuro checks in on him and Kamille says he's not going to completely lose his shit over it like he and Char essentially did with Lalah; that's a far cry from how Kamille was at the start of the series. Zeta had a lot of great development for everyone. I thought everyone was enjoyable to watch, except for that crazy bitch Reccoa.

It's a shame Kamille gets shafted in the end. Although the compilation movies present a much nicer timeline for everyone involved, I guess. Even though they essentially invalidates everything that comes after it, sometimes I like to pretend that's how the UC timeline proceeded.

Scopedog

I have a special fondness for the MK II because I remember getting this for my 7th birthday since I was too small to build an actual kit, and it became my most played with toy.

IBO's best waifu

>Kamille gets shafted in the end
To be fair a lot of the cast got shafted in those last three episodes.

True, especially for some of my favorite characters. Emma Sheen was a blessing, and this is still one of my favorite moments in any Gundam show.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Dl_q1DSVws
I still think to this day that the last episode of Zeta is one of the highlights of the genre.

>Minimalist
>Not too chuuni
>Not too 'stiff'
Unicorn is the sexiest for me.

Sazabi

My nigga. Really, I feel like I could do with a rewatch right about now. I even forgot how good that track was.

Gundam Vice when?

>buddy cop mecha show
I feel like that's been tried before. On a semi-related note, I need to finish Patlabor.

America: the Gundam

>All this Zeta and Nu love
There's a lot of really nice designs, but there's definitely something about those two in particular that really stands out.

The Z+ is another particularly nice design (sadly never to animated)

Normal mode Unicorn is such a fine looking thing, one of the best looking Gundam designs by a long shot. But when it transforms it looks like total shit.

The Tallgeese Mk1 is probably my favourite mech design ever, so it stands to reason it's my favourite mobile suit.

I also love the Zaku and Gouf, and the RX-93 has a simplicity that I like.

For the more outlandish designs, Gundam Epyon and Wing Zero were good designs, and I always liked how ridiculous the Altron Gundam was too.

Yes, wing is my favourite non UC Gundam show...

Since the tall goose has already been posted, I choose the Flag.