What can be done about the old maid problem?

>inb4 incel spergs go on about sex robots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You reap what you sow

>Be me
>talking to 36 year old female friend
>She says she wants to get married before having sex
>says wants kids (plural)
>She's not a virgin
>She hasn't even been celebit for longer than 4 months
>Says "40 year olds are too old" for her to be attracted to
Do roasties have no self awareness? It's comical sometimes how delusional they are.

this random image of a random chick on the lower half of the catalog had to have that name.

I'm perplexed. what does God want from me?

If they really wanted to get married they'd lower their standards. But they all want to marry up.

How old are you?

Why do anything? They made their choice, now they die a cat lady

yeah, i've seen this too, even with divorced 30+ yr old whores with kids. i think it's because they get infinite matches on tinder and stuff and still can get any guy at any time.

nothing

youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o

It will sort itself out in the end.

The young women of the future will look down upon most older women with disgust and disdain.

>be me
>37, almost married twice, but I noped out of both
>normally date women in their 20’s
>meet a 31 year old single mom
>I don’t want to raise another man’s child but I like her and her son
>date her for about 6 months
>after first 3 months she begins to gain at least 10 pounds a month
>eats whatever she wants and bitches at me for not taking HER son places
>I tell her to get fucked because I’ll leave if she’s gonna be a fat bitch
>she threatens to tell the cops that I beat her and her son
>talk to her the next day
>her son has a swollen lip
>she says it happened at school but I know she hit him to use it against me
>tell her I’m not going to see her anymore
>she takes out her phone and says she’s calling the cops
>I recorded the whole conversation on my phone so I walk out and never look back
>I hope her son Max doesn’t end up being the serial killer that I’m sure he will become

I have Christ knows how many examples of crazy older women I’ve dealt with. Unless they are widows there is a reason they are not married. I will never marry a woman over the age of 27, that’s my cutoff age for serious relationships.

damn dude, i just turned 39 and i feel like my only options are these goddamn single moms. you're right, i need to stick to 27 and below for marriage material. i think i'm going to have to live in eastern europe to find a girl, i'm not joking.

I'd hate to see a kid without a father but in this law of the land single moms are a fucking minefield, hope theres enough tax dollars to feed her fatass

That's still kinda sad for poor Max though desu

No, just stop trying to meet a woman with things in common with you. Most women have daddy issues and want to fuck older dudes who seem like they know what's what, play the older chad card and you will be surprised

Ya kinda have to in todays market. I reccomend Hungary. Solely because of their political views

Should have taken her son from her and raised him.

im only 20 and im hoping to get a qt genuinely trad gf soon before they all get blacked. fuck im glad that all these people in their 30s suffered so i can learn from them and make a good decision

I can only assume your income is ass if its just single moms.

>the second worst form of cuckoldry other than literally licking another man's semen out of your wife
I'll pass

i make $150k+ in dallas, i don't meet many girls though. all i do is work. where do you meet girls besides a dating app?

Don't cuck yourself like that dude, women all date older guys. I'm 30 with 25lbs of fat over my 20 year old self with a 6 pack and I close way more often at bars...it just gets easier because you know more and have status, just fuck em and dump em at 20 you don't get to relive those years

White women age like milk

if you didn't find your high school sweet heart, you're fucked m8.

it's all used goods from here on out unless you import a chick from eastern europe.

>yeah, i've seen this too, even with divorced 30+ yr old whores with kids. i think it's because they get infinite matches on tinder and stuff and still can get any guy at any time.

For sex. But no one with any sense will be serious about taking care of them

Eastern europeans are worse sluts than north american girls, that meme really needs to die

MSEE. you guys hiring?

>futurecatladies.png

actually yes, but i need a magento/php lamp stack guy

t. sergei/piotr

in the us 0.01% of single women are worth marrying and raising children. if even 0.02% of eastern european women are worth marrying, it's ALWAYS better to chance it with one of them than with a western woman.

>damn dude, i just turned 39 and i feel like my only options are these goddamn single moms

die alone. It's better than the single moms. I've delt with my share too. I'd happily die alone before being apart of that .

>if you didn't find your high school sweet heart

>tfw she laughed at all my jokes and thought i was the funniest guy alive
>tfw we were hanging out and she had to go she kissed me on the cheek
>tfw i never asked her out or anything even though i liked her and she liked me
shes someones fiancee right now

Oh man, it's so bad. Like shes going to a church to try and find a proper christian guy, and nobody is falling for her shit. I was just like "It literally says in the bible not to deal with non virgins, and you're 36. Why would a christian not go for a 18 year old?" She thinks because she acts immature as fuck she can compete with women literally half her age, sad and hilarious tbqh

thanks bro. i'm not a programmer i guess

>damn dude, i just turned 39 and i feel like my only options are these goddamn single moms

dude i'm 31 and i can't even get girls in 20s to give me the time of day. stuck up bitches

That isn’t always the case. You normally spend time with people about the same age as yourself, and once you get into your 30’s all of the married people get fatter and the single women you meet are totally fucked in the head and have a ridiculous history. You really have to go out of your way to meet under 30 women that have no children, and if you think you can just walk into a bar to mingle and meet a quality girl then you have never been to a bar.

I meet younger women because I’m a personal trainer and I look better than 90% of the guys in my gym.

It's all basic economics.
In a normal society there would be nothing wrong eith being a single mom.

But if you look at the incentive structure of our society things change:
A guy has not a lot to gain from leaving the mother of his kids - he still has to pay for them without any of the benefits involved.
A woman gains a lot - she has no financial disincentives to go her own way and she can officially fuck the next chad instead of the guy working his ass off for her and her kid's income.

So if you meet a single mom, chances are that she wasn't just an unlucky girl who went with the wrong guy but that she has some serious character flaws like lack of loyalty and backstabbing.

>i can't even get girls in 20s to give me the time of day.
well they will give me a first date but will never talk to me after it. i'm not even bad looking or weird or autistic either.

i hope you're getting an engineering degree or have some connections to a cushy corporate job because if you have a useless degree and earn peanuts, you're never going to find a woman worth marrying willing to have your babies.

Step one: have your own place. Step two: have weed. Step three: go to the bar and get a slut who likes to smoke weed. Jesus man it's not rocket science

Maximum Power to lil Max, hope he keeps the kill counts to min.

How young is the socially acceptable dating equation? .5(age)+7 sound right?

>high school sweet heart
>never asked her out

Saw this on Tinder yesterday. Felt instantly sad and uninstalled the app.

Here's another one.

The free market will fix it.

This. 20 is still the time they want to fuck Chad because 'nice' guys are going to uni and have no money.

this is heartbreaking. but this is God's plan ok? The Lord declares He has better plans for you. Jer. 29:11

If they are over thirty, there's a damn good reason they are single
That's the rule, not the exception

you know what i mean, she had 100% potential to be my high school sweet heart

>weed
i hate weed but i like pussy so i guess i'll give it a shot

I don't know if they're all disloyal or backstabbing. But most of them have failed utterly to put their most important obligation first. And that's enough to keep sensible people away.

Damn, Indian women are ugly as fuck
And I wouldn't even know where to begin with potty training them

For you and everyone else in this thread:

WHEN A WOMAN THREATENS TO LIE TO THE COPS ABOUT HER, APPEASE HER UNTIL YOU CAN FILE A POLICE REPORT YOURSELF.

ASAP FILE A POLICE REPORT STATING YOU THINK SHE PLANS ON FILING A FALSE REPORT AND YOU WANT A RESTRAINING ORDER.

Do NOT fuck around with crazy cunts. Get to the police first and let them know you are exiting her life and that she explicitly threatened to break the law by filing a false police report

That's right they are just as ruthless as hot white girls. You're dead to them in a second if they feel like you don't cut it.

Fuck the equation.
I dated a (legal) teen when I was in my 30s.
Roasties get toasted.

bro. i've never smoked, drank, tried drugs, had sex, etc.

i'm christian ok? i don't do degenerate stuff. sorry man no offense. but still. even the church girl won't give me a minute of her time.

The road?

nice tiddies but she's just looking for a sugar daddy

>even the church girl won't give me a minute of her time.

Biggest sluts I hooked up with were church girls

Easy - exclusively date women younger than you. Leave the over-30s to live with the fate they chose.

hahahah

>potty training them

Say goodbye to old maymays, superpower 2020.

that's just all women in general dude. with central and eastern european chicks, you at least have a realistic chance of encountering a virginal woman with principles, religious convictions, and moral values.

Womans age minus 7 and then double it, not an exact science but keep in mind women expire at 35 and men don't expire till 60

She'll make some soy boy go crazy for her. Saw the ugliest gook with what looked like what was nice for a soy boy today.

You can just swipe those ones away you curry fucker. I though you poos were good at computers.

hearty chuckle

just because they have a toilet doesn't mean they will use it. i've seen the videos on youtube. they literally prefer the street over a toilet.

You know that's a fucking lie ,most of those curry niggers use there toilets as a cooking appliance and still shit on the road
Keep dreaming poo in the loo

Can confirm. Biggest skank let me raw dawg her on a Sunday morning after hardcore drunk Saturday night sex. Let me cum inside of her and she works panties with her Sunday best for church with my cum leaking out.

I spent the rest of the day playing video games while she went to pray to her dead Jew on a stick.

Any more hot pajeet pics?

maybe brynne edelstein. some gold digger who married a decrepit old jew doctor c-list celeb type who somehow keeps going bankrupt but remains wealthy and pulls lazy early-30's whores for publicity.

Just have a few grams and a bong, young sluts all love to smoke. It's just a good hook, you don't ask them to go back and fuck you ask them if they want to go back and smoke. Fuckin money; your welcome

True.

I don't know the ones I've known here were just more self absorbed whores. I think there's just as much demoralisation and corruption going on over there.

ok thanks

My girlfriend is 37 and im 25.
What do you guys think?
All the girls my age have fucked 10+ men
Shes only been with 5, including a long relationship before me.

Yea... You're right.

It's not like that, I've seen less to no streetshitting in 2018 and I travel a lot across the country.
Pic related.

This girl I knew April, she was some hardcore bible thumper
Always quoting the bible , was fucking me and like five other guys, including her preachers brother
I wish I had pics, she was a 9/10 in looks

It doesn’t have to be weed. Drinks and good food will do the trick. They’re looking for money and confidence.

You must be a lot of fun at parties...ffs man, even jesus's blood was 14% by volume and he hungout with a hooker named Marry Magdalin...why are christians always like that 13 year old who still believes in santa?

i think posters like you are the ones who show up in threads to mock 'loser incels' who don't have girlfriends while you're 'getting some awesome pussy' with your 'hot gf'

Maybe us calling you all poo in the loos change your country for the better
We actually meme'd you to potty train yourselves

Had a lot in my PC, I'm phone fagging right now.

Wtf if Pajeets are so slutty then why the fuck does India even exist if not for traditional Hindu waifus or some shit

Not all of them are but those that aren't are hard to find among the noise.

In a ballgame with a good referee there is still foul play due to various reasons. If you remove the referee, this basic level of "normal foul play" stays the same, but players with bad characters start to take advantage of the changed situation. If you see a foul play in this situation chances are that the offender is not as nice as the average player.

Maybe.
But actually Government spent alot on these "potty training" campaign and programs.
We aimed to make India 100% potty trained in Year 2019.
Let's see how it goes.

>tfw you worshipped her for a couple years, and made unsuccessful moves when she was single
>tfw she fucked punk scum for a while then got a literal chad for a while
>chad wrecked her emotionally and she calls you over
>drunk as fuck, repulsive
>tries to use me sexually to validate herself.
>the spell is broken.
Part of me wishes I did just use her as a cum dumpster that night, but I’m proud that I just left and moved on.
She called me after she hit 27, and at least once a year since to this day. Never answered. I like to think she finally realized how bad she fucked up, but she probably just thinks I still worship her lol.

...dude wtf is wrong with you? She's gonna be fuckin geriatric when you're still in your prime...did you learn nothing from Ashton-Demi?

Why would a curry nigger want you, she could get a soyboy in the US that would buy her everything and make her a US citizen through marriage, divorce in 2 years and keep her citizenship?

Now all we need to work on is china

Is that a trap Pajeet?

They're like 0.00000001% of population and these are most probably NRIs who have dual citizenships.

Not really.
A lot of them are gold diggers.

fuck off christfag
i used to buy heavily into religion until i went into catholic school, and they spouted the same bullshit.
now my life is in the shitter and it's only going to get worse from here, and there's no way i'm not gonna burn in hell for the shit i'v edone.

Use this time to get your education/career on track, save money, stay healthy and make,your self more marketable to the opposite sex.
When your 30 with a good job and money in the bank, maybe a house, you can start chasing tail in their early 20’s and wife one up.
That’s what I did.

I am 21,a virgin and only ever had one love interest in my life

It bothers me because he keeps saying his future wife is in the third grade rn and he doesn't wanna get married until he was like 28

But he still shows interest in me. wtf

It makes me feel like total shit and like I will never get married and be a normal person. I get sooo anxious about being like the chick in OP

I wonder if i should break it off?

Preet the pajeet, kek

Nah, Eastern European chick blossom younger and, with a lower AoC, start fucking younger. By the time they’re 20 they’re on websites like myfreecams whoring themselves out.

I don't hate virgins or whatever, I like my partner, no need to mock the single. We've all been there. So you think its too much of an age gap then?

>33

Out she goes with the rest of the expired milk!