Anyone actually like her redesign? The lolicon is strong with this one

Anyone actually like her redesign? The lolicon is strong with this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm honestly not sure how you could possibly make it worse

when I was little, a friend's mom would use the phrase "fuck-me heels" and I didn't know what that meant until now.

I hate literally all the manga redesigns. I'm kinda glad for the anime they decided to retcon a lot of the more bullshit plot elements and character designs. Thank God they realized Hinata's manga design was fucking stupid.

loli in high heels and technically a ninja? was his editor on vacation and he snuck that in?

Holy fuck I just noticed those shoes. It's an actual loli ninja in high hells, what the fuck?

Her original design was more sexy, this one looks plain trashy.

tried to get rid of agohe on Boruto (made him edge as fuck)
Inojin in dumb ass overalls
Sasuke be looking like he in Nobeless
Got rid of Hinata's boobs and made Sarada...this?
Seriously who is his editor?

I thought it was one of those things on goofy color pages and wouldn't show up again but this guy doesn't give any fucks

lmao that shit is trashy

she hoeing on the side?

Wait is he trying to get rid of the pink lines too? We can't have 2 main characters in red it throws off the balance of primary colors.

>Tranny Sasuke

>that ass
She's fucking 12. Why does she have a formfitting skirt and high heels?

I like how she has a chest wrapping when she is flat as a board. I guess it's so she doesn't hurt herself when she falls with her heels

How did this actually get past the censors? I can already see so many pissed Moms.

To show off her best asset. Her legs.

I feel like they have no idea what to do with Sarada. It's like they can't decide if she's going to be a tsundere, rival, sex appeal, or whatever. If they just made her female Sasuke without the edge she would've been an interesting character it would've partially made the NaruSasu faggots happy.

or useful female character?

she 12 that's not even the age of consent in japan. How is he still getting these through?

Needs more Himawari.

Yeah but there has to be some reason why she's in Boruto's team. She's Sakura's kid, but I'm sure they learned their lesson from before that having a team member literally do nothing for 700 chapters causes her to be less popular than another female character with 1/100th of the screen time.

Sarada has to have some consistent personality.

She used to have some interesting story with her deadbeat dad but now it's kinda gone.

Honestly, it's not even a lolicon design. It's straight up made for pedophile.

I mean, I like lolis because they are cute. But Sarada is not cute. She looks like an IRL slutty 11 year old from those reality-TV pageant show. It's actually quite disturbing.

I'd be really surprised if they kept this design. once you notice the heels and skirt that's just barely covering her vagina it's hard to look at anything else. They might make the skirt longer and heels shorter gradually.

If they were going to go the sexy 12 year old route they could've at least designed her to not actually look like a 12 year old.

She's around solely to set up the Hiashi master plan for the late game.

I though kenkaku was achieved?

Nah, it's Boruto and Sarada's kid that will essentially be the pinnacle of ninja genetics. Fucker is going to have the most OP Rinnegan ever seen.

Final step is to unite the Hyuuga and Uchiha bloodlines, which is almost certainly going to happen with Sarada and Boruto on the same team.

I wonder if they're just trying to make Sarada look more feminine, and just went full pedo mode. She just looks like a 12 year old boy in some sexy clothes.

it's almost like he lacks experience designing characters and took someone else's ...

He doesn't just lack experience designing characters, nobody related to the Naruto team seems to have any experience writing females at all. Their idea of "girl talk" is so wooden and weird and they seem to view women as just being constantly pissed at men. There's a reason why characters like Hinata stand out well among a case of females that are always either pissed or acting bitchy.

where's the other illustration where her ass is practically hanging out?

Imagine someone wearing that outfit in real life. If she were to bend over, walk, or have even a little breeze pass by you'd see her ass. Her ass is already out.

I really just don't understand the heels. The rest doesn't bother me, but the heels are fucking retarded.

It makes me think of characters like 2B or Raiden. Only issue is that 2B was intentionally nonsensically dressed purely for sex appeal and both her and Raiden having heels weren't as big a deal considering they were both robots so our disbelief is more easily suspended.

Here it's a 12 year old ninja wearing high-heels and it's even more un-ninja like than wearing an orange tracksuit somehow.

>kishimoto himself is the editor

>Their idea of "girl talk" is so wooden and weird and they seem to view women as just being constantly pissed at men
But user thats exactly how it is IRL

Yeah, I hate her design. Should went with this out for her design instead.

At least that design is honest with their intentions.

I mean, at least you can be retarded and incredibly well skilled with an orange tracksuit, but fucking heels? I figure those could cause an insane amount of problems.

I guess I can't bitch too much considering there's ways for people to walk on water and walls using chakra and this is probably the same way for the heels, but I really just don't want to accept that logic as functionality.

>sakura is basically a single mom since sasuke is never around
>salad ends up a slutty freak with daddy issues

Is naruto redpilled?

Why are they considered ninjas again?

that doesn't seem a very confortable foot wear for a ninja

Theme

If you replaced every instance of the word "ninja" in this show and replaced it with "superhero" the show would make just as much sense.

as a human who has spoken to 2.5 females, I concur.

That manga side story before the new series started with Sarada thinking Sakura wasn't her mom was pure gold. It took Naruto in a direction you think they'd never actually have the balls to go in, and then in the end they don't.

Sasuke fucking Karin and having Sakura raise the baby was the most interesting fucking premise for Sarada's backstory possible and they were too big of pussies to go through with it.

what I want to know is why did Sakura have complications with her pregnancy which led her to be so tired and stuff in that ark? Shizune pointed something like that out/

What I want to know is how the plot of that arc makes any sense when you factor Sakura's pregnancy into it. The whole tension of it all was that nobody but Sakura seemed to know whether Sarada was actually her kid or not. Surely one of Sakura's ninja friends knew about the pregnancy and was around for a baby shower or even the delivery. Naruto acted like he never saw Sakura pregnant, which is totally crazy because he wasn't even hokage at the time so how did he not know his best friend that he even works with was pregnant?

Jesus Christ. I mean she is pretty ugly in the anime, but sweet baby jesus they didn't have much to work with if this was the source material.

No, "wizard" would make way more sense. Chakra is switched with "mana" and literally nothing will change.

I think the story went that she went to look for Sasuke or she was traveling with him and that's why she gave birth in one of the hideouts.

Fuck off Narutards

I hope Boruto doesn't get with her. All the other girls way better.

12 year olds dress like that all the time, its nothing new.

Thank god I never read Naruto, this is horrifying

I WANT THAT SALAD IN MY PLATE NOW!

Get rid of the heels, give her a proper top, and maybe give her spats under that skirt and she's fine.

Even lolicons are disgusted by this trashy look, honestly.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk

Yeah I dont understand why anyone thought the heels were a good idea.
I mean what the fuck are the producers doing, what is Kishi doing? Why did everyone greenlight high heeled ninja students?

Disgustingggg, first thing that came to mind was Mom from Futurama.

They want people to fap, but apparently everyone ITT is gay

What kind of mom would use the term "fuck-me heels" in front of her young child's friends?

She has nice thighs but she just looks too trashy. They could at the very least just get rid of the heels because they're not only impractical but it's the root of what makes her look so bad

one in search of shota dick

Whores. His mom was actually a prostitute

It's amazing how many braindead idiots think that a design is good because it's sexy. It's like with Tales of Berseria, like the game if you want but this is not a proper design for your RPG Heroine.