CROATIAN SLAV MASTER RACE!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BLACK BOIS AND WHITE WESTERN BOIS EVEN COMPETE!!!!!!!!!!

CROATIAN SLAV MASTER RACE!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BLACK BOIS AND WHITE WESTERN BOIS EVEN COMPETE!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKDABrZ418c
youtube.com/watch?v=IU1oZKBLEHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did the pale nigger win?

Croatians are barely slav. Everyone knows that the Croats were Hitler's favorite in the Balks.

somebody post the clip of stipe undercutting nogs head repeatedly

shit fight, but he did what he had to do to win.

Was gonna make this thread. Croats confirmed for utlimate warriors, beating even the niggest of negroids.

S U P E R S L A V

U

P

E

R

S

L

A

V

Take a bow Stipe, holy shit

I said ngannou can't wrestle and Stipe proved it. Shoulda bet it like I said.

White warrior from Croatia wins.
Hitler would be proud

Didn't the nigger say some shit about Trump? The curse claims another.

Absolutely brilliant performance. A lion hunting a heavier and more explosive, but stupid buffalo.

Get rekt nigger hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

Cro-Cop, Leko, Miocic. The Croats are warriors of men.

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN, SOMEBODY UPDATE THE LIST

SIIIIIIIIEG
HEIL

Nigger dog

black men can't MMA, can't handle the BWC

Literally how will niggers ever recover? Their "One in a Million" athlete was never ahead in the fight for 1 second.

Talk shit, get hit.

Trump Curse strikes again.

Slavs are honorary whites now. Literally keeping the black man down.

Those are some nice doggos

Just Stipe showing off whos the master and whos the slave.

Does the fire, dare I say it, continue to rise?

PRAISE KEK BRUDDA !

What kind of fucking name is Ngannou?

I'M BIG BLACK GUY WHO HIT HARD SO I DUN NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FIGHT LOL

WTF WHAT DO i DO I'M TIRED!

So you're saying his kid is going to come out half canine

>expat.jpg

Nigganog

TRUMP CURSE

Jon Anik SEETHING

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=pKDABrZ418c

Come on leaf, slavs have always been whites. They're just a rougher version.

>Congrats to based Croats tonight. You've made us proud

JUST

THE SHAEL AND STIPE BTFOING NIGGERS LIKE IT'S THEIR JOB

M A S T E R R A C E
A
S
T
E
R

R
A
C
E

Niggerbonixs

the name of someone from a shithole country

Slavs were always Aryans, there were Slavic SS divisions fighting alongside Germany against the red plague.
Our Neo-NatSoc welcomes all bruddas from all over Europa.

Blame the parents. Also diaspora being most nationalistic is also kinda weird, i cant fully understanding when i grew up here.

White

Power

who is this wigger and why would think anyone on Sup Forums wants to hear this ooga booga jungle music?

Trump Curse is REal:
youtube.com/watch?v=IU1oZKBLEHE

dude how did he beat the giga nigga?

u gotta assume responsibility for your life at some point

genetics of a white MAN

Skillz. Bretty good fight.

It's always the funniest thing seeing someone who leaves their country all of a sudden become hyper nationalist. Happens with every Balkan person I ever knew.

Wore his big stupid black ass down. Dumb ape could not into tactics at alll

Black is Beautiful
Tan is Grand
But WHITE is the color
OF THE BIG BOSS MAN

Dodge, punche, take down, pound. Repeat

punch*

understand*
elaborate

>*white americans* confirmed as ultimate warriors
ftfy

Sup Forums incredibly slow for anyone else as well?

BIG WHITE BRAIN=WIN

BIG BLACK MUSCLES=GAS AND LOSE

He can hold Cain's belt for a bit... Cain returns this year!

Wrestling.

Its the only real Aryan sport. That and axe fighting.

I keked. France BTFO

*owner

Reminder to all whites on Sup Forums

Take a few wrestling classes.

Croatbro, I'll hand this to you as well: you guys have some really good engineers. I've owned a few Croat designed and built handguns over the years and they are top notch. At least as good as Glock and I totally prefer them. Keep your homegrown arms industry, we're all going to need it.

That round 4.

Axe wrestling is the trad chad choice of contact sport.

Big muscles mean lots of oxygen. Simply put, he wore him down. Dude's a firefighter so he's built for endurance.

Acknowledge your origins, and determine how you'll live your life

Slavs are superhuman

anyone got webbums?

o1
I thought firefighters spend the day jacking off and eating chili

Except for the California crowd, of course.

i already knew this nigger was gonna get his shit pushed in, he is fucking clueless.

he got some knockouts on some bums and then bit off more than he could chew, he's lucky he didn't die in there.

ANDSTILL

M-MASTA SPARE ME

this dude fucking sucks heavyweight division is a joke. I bet my balls I can wreck his ass.

I'm dying

Wpww

We have highest quality food in europe, not even a question, its a bit expensive for us but you pay for the quality. Polish, italian, spanish, german is all cheap and poison tier. And other than that we have some of the best surgeons in europe and just generally doctors + dentists. People come here from all over the world for medical stuff. So just to be real, im glad you like the guns but these two things i mentioned are probably only things we are dominating in.

I like Stipe but don't make shit up. He got hit really hard twice and just barely got out of the way of a few punches. Not saying he's lucky because he is the better fighter. I'm saying he was nearly knocked out in this fight.

Stipe won the match by wrestling, but he also boxed with Niganou and still came out on top

>SHHHIEEET

He was punched hard, he would be at some point, but he didn't even shake his legs. I totally disagree, fight was under control at all time

Im sure he will settle here once he is retired, most diaspora does it when they get old. He has land here and comes every summer. His parents are from the coast, an hour away from me.

kek cain is fucking old af now and washed up
he is past his prime and already has nothing left
i'm sorry pedro
but the thing that made cain great is his white genes obviously, you can tell he is atleast 70-80% white .

yep. The SHAEL did the same

lol fuck off, stipe has taken way harder hits than this nigger, face it this nigger wasn't knocking him out.

No one gives a shit about your shithole.
I've watched Hostel not falling 4 ur tricks

kek

Stipe "The Coon Killer" Miocic.

>Croatia is a shithole
wut

>tfw 1/4 croat
heh, feels good being part of the masterrace

Are there actually any perks to being black? They're both mentally and physically inferior.

What's Croatias biggest export? Like nigga..fucking windy bridges or some shit? Tennis players...nigga..

1/4 MASTER RACE
M
A
S
T
E
R

R
A
C
E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More webm of boxing between the 2, Stipe clearly has better technique

Fucking bet, you little bitch.

No, he was never badly hurt, it was never close. He did get clipped twice as you said though, one really rang his bell, and he quickly got it to the ground and immediately passed to side control. Judges scored it 50-44, that is not close.

please dont call me nigger

The negro fears the Slav warrior