Berserk Thread

Was he chaotic evil lads,would he have sacrificed his friends & comrades if he wasn't a cripple?

Do you think Miura has lost sight of the ending

>chaotic evil

fucking no.

>would he have sacrificed his friends & comrades if he wasn't a cripple?

also no.

this is like the worst story to apply d&d alignments to.

hard to say, his justification makes much more sense after the sacrifice but before it is just petty wishfulness, he had no way of knowing for sure if it was a load or not. the concept and idea of power was so seductive he was willing to kill those that were STILL alive, which is significantly more cruel than just 'honoring the fallen'.

he was a pussy and had a god complex. it's like that shitty kanye song, guts was just a non-believer and set out to find his own truth, but in doing so started the beginning of the end.

>he was a pussy and had a god complex.

this is maybe the worst summary of Griffith's character that I've read. Besides the "did nothing wrong" crew.

fair, pussy is an overstatement but he rarely worked directly in terms of short term goals. always had some kind of ulterior motive for every move and when it came to the real dirty work he delegated out of fear of tarnishing his own image or chances of achieving his own "selfish" (in quotes because it's clear that the band didn't mind working towards griffith's dreams) ends.

You have to admit that he had an issue in terms of control though. Literally the one time in his life he was unable to keep control over something he gave a real, measurable fuck about caused the single plot catalyst that kicked off the events of the entire manga

Lawful Evil. He's basically a dictator.

I want to be a troll, lads.

No, yes.

Griffith is essentially a very ambitious tyrant. He wants to rule, not destroy. As for if he would have sacrificed them, I do believe he would have. His dream was simply too important for him, whatever new catastrophe that happens to him(as he is fated to become Femto) would end in the same result. Even if he didn't get fucked over somehow, and was just a high-tier commander who's rise stagnated, he'd still do the sacrifice, because he's literally said all of them but guts are disposable to him.

As closely as the anime followed the manga, I really wish they would've adapted this page. Farnese falling onto Guts and blushing.

He did nothing wrong.

Name ONE thing he did that was considered """"wrong"""", I'll wait.

YOU DO REMEMBER THAT THEY EAT THEIR OWN RIGHT

You have to pay the troll toll, user.

I want to be raped by Slan

He fucked an old guy for money.

He fed his troops to demons and raped Casca while Guts lost an arm and an eye.

Now go blow yourself.

I thought it was a bit odd that they decided to leave that scene out, considering that it becomes a recurring theme of her character. It also seems all the more relevant now that Casca is about to return, which may or may not conflict with her role and motivation within the group.

I don't think she'll be the one who will end up using the beleit

I would rape as many women as possible before I get eaten.

They only eat the dead, anyways.

Where's the blush!?

Where's Farnese's crush on Guts!?

They skipped out on Shierke's blushing on Guts too.

They probably don't want to develop the romance subplot because Berserk will only have 2 seasons.