Is there a better character than Parco Folgore

Is there a better character than Parco Folgore

Moge, moge, moge!

his son

Kanchome

>went from being the weakest demon to the strongest demon in the series, bar none
>learned from the one and only Folgore and went from a pussy dreaming of being a lion to becoming a hippo
>was able to turn a punk ass bitch kid and an evil lonely edgelord into his friends

>Folgores influence turned a crying child to a strong willed and powerful fighter
I agree. Kanchome is a great example of the greatness of Parco folgore! Here, have a cd!

Who?

Yeah, but still pretty good.

Why didn't Gash Bell ever get big in the west?

I get that the anime adapation and localization was shit, but so was One Piece's intially, and that's still very acclaimed and popular in the anime community.

Why not Gash?

What does tis image mean?

Aizen has similar powers to Kyanchome's Shin Poruku

Folgore is better

>Had one of the weakest demons in the entire series
>Never complained or abandoned him
>Almost died several times but always laughs it off
>Made Kanchome into one of the strongest demons despite him being so shit at the start
>Also donates to charity in his free time

Chi chi chi chi oppai.
Boing boing~

maybe danny or the old man

>Almost died several times but always laughs it off
>initially thought this was just a running gag
>it was later revealed that he was really goddamn tough, which ties in to why he decided that hippo > lion

how did this end?
i know that the anime never adapted the ending

Everything with Folgore is great. He's the best character in series.

Final boss has the power to make shit disappear from existence, decided to erase the entire demon realm for no goddamn reason. The previously defeated demon children decided to have none of his bullshit, so they transferred all their strongest attacks into Gash's book. What follows is just Takamine spamming ultimate attacks through Gash, which is fucking euphoric because said final boss is a smug nihilist asshole with a broken power and totally deserved every single bullshit thrown at him.

10/10

Why take a screenshot instead of just downloading the page?

Because it's not ongoing? Hell, even Vector Ball was scrapped early.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Aoyama looks like he's straight up from a Raiku manga.