THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES ONCE AGAIN

I don't think he'd kill a doggo, her maybe.

praise be to kek let your digits guide us in these harrowing times and may you strike down our foes so that they may feel the power of your will

That dog died of cringe

kek

Why did the doggo have to die? Chelsea sins and the dog pays the price? Fuck that.

>MFW she can't let the poor son of a bitch rest in peace without making a political statement

The absolute state of game-ovary leftycunts

>This is news.

this
press ƒ

>dog
kinda gay man don't make it like the dog needs to die for its owner's shitheadery.

Reminder that this roastie whore let a guy piss on her face

CHUNK

> IMPLYING CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER

> IMPLYING 'LOVE OF MY LIFE', ...

IT WAS AN ACT OF MERCY FOR THE DOG

How sad

The poor creature is finally free of that evil woman.

ive actually known another female to name her dog "chunk". she liked it because it was similar to "hunk" and her dog was obviously very protective. she was single. she was a nice gal, but a bit obsessive/crazy.

just an anecdote

lel

On one hand, that canine did not deserve death because of his owner's cuckery. On the other, he is now free of his owner's cuckery.

to make it fancy like that do i have to press it with my dick?

>see dog name
>remember goofy cyndi lauper movie from 80s
>google sloth loves chunk
>holy shit
>a million retarded tshirts, etc.
>give up

i was gonna say trump wouldn't curse the dog but then she for some unknown reason says the dog was a demofag.

>game-ovary
nice. IF we let them win it truly will be game-ovary, man. Game-ovary.

>a million retarded tshirts, etc.
geez, aint that the truth. someone has made and sold a t-shirt with almost every line from any pop culture movie ever

Jesus Christ, they're bussing DOGS in to vote now?!

Awww, poor Chuck.

Anyway...anybody got that vid where Jason Biggs pisses on her face?

She probably let that dog fuck her.

That dog was a better person than she is. Rest in peace Chunk. Burn in hell Chelsea.

>pet dog is the love of her life
The dog died recently. The woman died a long time.

The love we give to our pets is like the love God gives to us. Pets are pets, not children, not husbands.

THE DOG DIED OF AIDS