Not a good time to be on the West Coast right now it seems

Not a good time to be on the West Coast right now it seems.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/20/military-chopper-crash-in-calif-leaves-2-dead.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/20/military-chopper-crash-in-calif-leaves-2-dead.html

>helicopter crashes
>better evacuate the west coast

FucKING BLUMPFS FAULT. IMPEACH nOW

north korean emp confirmed
second strike in ten

>MFW I heard a helicopter flying over my house the other day

Am... am I at risk guys?

california seems to be copping it lately did you just wake up from an eternal slumber or something

>2 dead
Obviously you’re new. Military (((accidents))) cause more deaths than modern combat.
t. grunt for 5 years

>Peace time grunt
FTFY
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g

>muh youtube
Get fucked kid. I don’t care what your YouTube says. Ive seen things you’re nightmares can’t compare to.
Fuck you. Don’t give a shit. Not looking at your shit channel.

Where do you live

(((They))) could be testing something

hahahahah shut up you boot bitch, my boots are probably your platoon sgts and DI's

C...Ca...California...

US soldiers are actually some of the most experimented on portions of the population.

Vaccines, implants, biometrics, you name it, the military isn't shy about fucking up soldiers for establishment research. The abuses are quite numerous...

How can you fuck up this badly? You're supposed to tie a noose around them and drop them from the helicopter, not crash the damn thing into them.

Your comment smells like Reddit.

California is simply suffering a new form of the Trump curse, real Californians should be safe.

It's true. I left the state right before it all started.

The government shutdown our helicopters!

maybe he was trying to earn money as an uber driver on the side

They shouldn't of got in the chopper

Trump didn't win because you chicken scratched all over a piece of paper. When you sleep, you decompress spacetime. Please think about that for awhile before losing your shit over normal eventualities.

You got confused over a video game. Proof you've never served anything besides food.