Promotes anti-white "feminism"

promotes anti-white "feminism"
promotes anti-white "diversity"
promotes anti-white "gay agenda"

Should pol still be playing Overwatch?

I like the game but I feel like Its immoral and unhealthy to still play it after getting redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdLiLGWXav4&t=65s
youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0B_w--akuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably consume media which is racist to other ethnicities, why do white lives matter more than the rest?

nonwhite lives don't matter lol
#ANDSTILL

"racism" is an anti-white narrative too. And you make no sense

hmm

I wanna worship Zarya's feet

>racism is bad
>well, only when it's against white people
>and everything is anti-white
what kind of a world do you live in?

Overwatch is a game you play with your buddies when your all drunk at 3 in the morning.
Looking deeper then that is retarded.

shill

Lol idiot here believes in race you dumb moron

shill
for what?
logic.

You have no arguments because you're a racist idiot.

Switzerland is a small country. Pretty sure you can find Mercy fairly easily, and score an IRL date if you're still have normie blood (i.e. ability for regular interpersonal interaction).

Don’t pay attention to any of the cringy fandom that surrounds it. The game is shitty but it’s so easy. So it’s pretty fun to fuck around and call people faggots

>still playing normie watch

>Women don't look like this without steroids
1. Well, she is Russian.
2. Better start handing out steroids, then.

who the fuck plays blizzard games besides the most pathetic of addicts?

Thats a great idea to put on my goalslist thx user

Game is fun and surprisingly skill based for being so easy.

They obviously promote degeneracy with the shirtless Lucio, but I just play the game. Fuck lore.

well its not just lore its the characters themselves in the game. In a way shooting niggers is pretty fun though

I've never played this gay-ass meme game. Everyone I know who does is an autistic weeb soyboy

TF2 is objectively better.

I was summoned?

>still believing (((TF2))) is better and not a money simulator
Sad.

Overwatch has three white alpha male chars (reinhardt, soldier76, mccree).

The only sane man in this thread. Everyone else is too brainwashed by le Sup Forums.

Play Paladins instead, much more fun that Overshart.

they're literally the same game, one just looks better. Paladins is Overwatch wanna be, no excuses.

>can't play a game because I must be a hive mind with all these Nazi LARPers.
Have free will ffs, play it because it's fun.

>muh racism boogieman

I would betray the white race for Pharah

Saw this same exact thread hours ago today

theres a rather large proportion of whites in game, and theyre almost always blonde haired and blue eyed. even the american soldier archetype is blonde dude from indiana, not some negro from tha hood.

>dat feeling when Mercy takes Doomfist dick

Overwatch is cringetard garbage. Seriously, try looking at that game from an outsider perspective, everything about it is cringy. Maybe it's just that I'm older but the intended audience is young teens. The gameplay is unbalanced, mechanically gimmicky garbage too.

>implying Sup Forums ever played Overwatch

Overwatch is a shit automated games for redditors, it literally has a dedicated kill everything button. You should feel bad for even playing such a casual game

>There are people unironically defending Overwatch's diversity when pic related exists and pisses in their face every time

nobody is still playing overwatch. that shit imploded last year. the only ones playing it are streamers

>promotes anti-white "diversity"
youtube.com/watch?v=RdLiLGWXav4&t=65s

literally wat

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg

Let bliz alone they are sjw but they keep being choerents with characters and they do an awesome work

those 2 trailers (newests) are redpilled af

Was anyone claiming Zarya doesn't use steroids?

vidya? after redpills? off yourself manchild

oh, are you the same Medic who's been shitting up the entire board? go fuck yourself.

blizzard caved to SJW's and made the fat, pink haired, slow, shitty, dyke characters that make no actual sense. but it's a game populated by fatties trying desperately to live vicariously thorugh characters they can never be, a-la-faggots and dragons.

what do you expect. i'ts TF2 with "fantasy" faggotry. and no, you should not be playing it, because it's literal goddamn cancer.

Aren't the main villains 2 niggers, a mexican and a french girl with a weird skin color though?

Nt, Quake > TF2

Let's be honest, you don't get to do much deep thinking. If you think demonstrably subversive entertainment is just for fun, you are probably a naive kike puppet

Reaper did nothing wrong.

Wc3/d2 were the best games ever created you fucking heathen

This. Quake is for men. Overwatch is for faggots.

HURR DURR RUSSIAN STRONK MEME LOL SO FUNNY

>People start noticing they're only releasing black characters
>Releases an Irish trannie
>See we're not racist, so progressive!

>playing a $75 clone of TF2
lol

There are plenty of games put there pushing actual degeneracy through story and characters like mass effect andromeda.
Overwatch is just a mindless stupid multiplayer game and literally no one pays attention to the lore.
Plus it took them years to put a black character in. And he stole the weapon he uses.

The Golden One starred in a Blizzard game?
Anyway
>They keep being choerents (I assume you wanted to say coherent) with characters
pic related

>He doesn't main Reinhardt and kill the dykes and niggers with his hammer.

>he doesn't main Soldier or McCree and shoot down Egyptians from afar

>playing Tumblr: The game

Play-yes,if you enjoy it.
Give them money-hell no,pirate it.The money you give to this people go stright to anti-white agenda.

The trick is to play overwatch like its quake. Turn off all forms of inter-faggot communication, and simply hitscan the enemy team while disregarding all the SJW balance rules. Its pretty hilarious to play mcree when you have larpers who think they can play junkrat and have an enjoyable balanced experience against your gun.

you cant pirate an always online game like overwatch

There are no ilegal servers?
I have not search cause i don't like the game but they have to exist.

It's a fucking fantasy game you retard

>playing gabe the eternal kike's skinner box f2ps
i knew better to drop the game when I got a lootcrate drop and the game prompts you to buy a $2.50 key to open it.

The joke was that Russia can't compete in a sporting event without abusing steroids.

Retard. Such a shame. You must be speaking french.

Imagine being this big of a loser that you worry about what's in video games. You sound like Tipper Gore LMAO.

You would have to wait a few more years. According to the overwatch-timeline mercy will be born in 2039.

>Should pol still be playing Overwatch?
HOW TO ENJOY OVERWATCH:

STEP 1:
Compile a list of the most racist jokes you can find.
Like "What do you call 500 blacks at the bottom of the ocean? A good start."

STEP 2:
Join a ranked game.

STEP 3:
Spend 10 minutes cracking racist joke after joke, just replace
the target of the joke with "white".
Example: "What do white people smell? So blind people can hate them to."

STEP 4:
Laugh as your team rages and threatens to report you.

STEP 5:
Enjoy the fact that BLIZZARD WON'T BAN YOU FOR BEING RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.

Learned the lesson well enough that minorities are playing a bad faith, zero sum game where they complain about anti-them racism 24/7 to try and accrue as much ethnic advantage as possible while always playing down anti-me racism in order to avoid having to concede any advantage to me, so I'm not going to needlessly put myself at a disadvantage by speaking out in their favor / failing to speaking out in my own favor when it's appropriate.

Wrong only black lives matters!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0B_w--akuk

>Black characters : Doomfist, Winston
The game seems pretty fair on this one, kek

>i have no capability to restrain myself and have to open all crates I get

you are the problem right there

I had a bad feeling when I got it and then it became obvious they weren't going to let things settle down so I quit over a year ago. I'm not a fuckin bugman.

They need to get back to the roots though. The last decent storyline that was immersive was Wrath, because it actually felt like if you didn't get shit done, the whole "world" was fucked.

These days, it feels like "ah well, if we don't get shit done, someone else will cover for us".

Yeah yeah, I know, rose tinted glasses etc......

They definitely fucked up big time with D3. They could have made something fucken epic with it, but no, they decided to go the "poor girl doesn't understand her powers" bullshit.

Fuck Blizz, get back to the days of Angels and Demons fucking shit up in an endless war, with humans being the deciding factor. Not this "MUH UNCLE, MUH MUM, HALP PLOX!!!!" bullshit.

Dumbest post so far. All forms of entertainment are distractions.
>sage

Videogames make jews money.

It's acceptable for women to take steroids in any post apocalyptic environment.

Western media created by whites and used to be for whites? Everyone else can go back to their own fucking country.

You shouldn't be playing any $60 game that has lootbox bullshit and microtransactions in it.

>playing whoreverwatch
>not just enjoying the /gif/ threads made off that shitfest tf2 moba
The fuck is wrong with you you a fag or something?