Max Boot Got An "Anti-Semitic" E-Mail About Israel's Lack Of Diversity

twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/954530379003699200

These goyim have a lot of nerve thinking that we should live to the same standards as them. We [Jews] aren't animals!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Judeo-Muslim
MY FUCKING SIDES

>I INVASION a beautiful future

>I Invasion

>I invasion
Subtle

>Max Boot

Not as bizarre as all the leftists following that Iraq War neocon kike and sucking his dick now that he's anti-Trump.

a

>I invasion a beautiful future
YES YES YES YES

>muh judeo-islamic values
nice

I think this needs to be a banana thread now.

Honestly I hope Israel stays as purely Jewish as possible so that when we finally exterminate that shit country full of untermensch there will be minimal human casualties.

this needs to become a banana thread now.

banana thread

#OpenBordersForIsrael

We must help God's chosen, my Christian brothers, so they may know diversity in the land of Israel.

open borders for Israel!

how is that anti-semitic? by that logic non european christian immigration to europe is anti-european christian

unless...jews are entitled to an ethnostate but whites are not...hmm...

open [B]orders for israel

open borders for israel

stop spamming.

>the israeli golan heights could accommodate 1 million refugees
the golan heights are literally a big minefield courtesy of the syrians

So what's the problem?

so what exactly is the problem you RACIST?

Intentional freudian slip

using afghan refugees to clear our minefields is a bit radical don't you think

>Sweden, Germany, and France get insanely cold in the winter and the mudslimes would easily freeze to death
>the fuckers come anyway
The minefields would be a more welcoming place for the muslims anyway

>our minefields
You're occupying the Goal Heights. They don't belong to you.

>i invasion a beautiful future
>invasion
Clever.

Golan*

>'I invasion..'
Subtle kek.

The lame spelling mistakes ruined it

>arbitrarily drawn british/french lines on a map
who cares lol

It would be best to send out your racist xenophobes first, to be sure.

Where was your outrage when your government pushed Syrian refugees into Russia where they were literally given bicycles to pedal hundreds of miles through the snow in the middle of the Russian winter to go to Norway as the only country bordering Russia that was allowing refugees to enter?

Do you realize that Israel is on the brink of annihilation?

I'm glad he retweeted that.

I wonder what he would make of this: youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Max Boot = Border Wall for me but not for thee.

oy vey.

absolutely
what? also,
>thinking that as an Israeli I will defend every single thing my shitty government does
We always were, but now that we had MAD capabilities I don't think it's gonna happen any time soon. Of course, since it would only take maybe five thermonuclear bombs to destroy every major population center and by extension destroy the country, we're always in danger

in direct response to max boots jewish whining coulter retweets this.
the madwoman.

Bump.

Amazing posts and profile name but the Pepe profile picture ruins it.

The fire rises!

are you being racist? don't be a nazi, man

>we're always in danger
>using this as an excuse to not take in refugees
you sound like a white supremacist nazi bigot shitlord trump supporter

hey now I didn't say anything about not taking in refugees, I just said if we put them in the golan heights they're gonna blow up

They blow up no matter where they go.

if I were a refugee, and I was given a chance to enrich Israel, I would stay in the Golan heights.

Surely there has to be another reason you're so against letting all those doctors and lawyers into the Gorillion Heights?

Hilarious if it can spread

They're like living pop rocks. Just one try and you'll feel diversity exploding everywhere.

>>thinking that as an Israeli I will defend every single thing my shitty government does

Sorry, that is an unfair prejudice I have towards Israelis. I have talked to a lot of them online, in depth not just on Sup Forums, and I've learned that there are three kinds of Israelis, Arab-Israelis, the 20% of Israelis who are NEETs on welfare because they're "religious students/ministers" or whatever the official designation is, and Israelis whose entire political philosophy is built around
>we're always in danger

It's a culture built on the glorification and propagation of PTSD. A Palestinian throws a rock at you and suddenly it's GAS THE ARABS RACE WAR NOW. Call Israel's military control of Palestinian an occupation, like the Israeli Supreme Court has done in several rulings, and it's BENNY "I revived Nazi terminology, put it in my opponents mouths, then literally used Hitler's playbook to thunderous applause" NETANYAHU DID NOTHING WRONG. Point out that the shine doesn't rise out of Israel's ass and it's NEVER FORGET THE HOLOCAUST THEY'RE COMING FOR US.

I'm not anti-semitic, but I often wonder how much groups like AIPAC, ADL, and JIDF are responsible for the continued, albeit fringe, popularity of neo-Nazism. I mean Nazism was an objectively dumb philosophy. It didn't work. The Third Reich had a broken bureaucracy and a leader who was in all likelihood clinically insane. How else do you explain that these neo-Nazi groups never entirely go away and new ones spring up?

>i invasion a beautiful future when the majority of Jews...
freudian slip?

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>LE MUTT MAYMAYS XDDDD
reddit

Can't you just carpet bomb it and hopefully detonate everything.

atleast we are getting free bumps

My country is thoroughly fucked up for sure. Let's put aside all the more fringe Sup Forums stuff and just look at it culturally, we are transparently heading on a straight path to Nazi Germany-type ethnostate with casual disregard for our neighbours. When every impressionable 18 years old kid, fresh after 12 years of school brainwashing, gets thrown into the army for more misery and brainwashing for 3 years and put in some checkpoint in the occupied territory to be depressed out of his mind while also having rocks thrown at him by some palestinian kid, the hatred seeps to their bones. People like Netanyahu are fully aware and exploitative of this. They don't want peace because they can't do peace. Throughout the history of this country you have a gradual and consistent escalation of hatred and violence between Israelis and Palestinians, and while Palestinian hands aren't clean in the slightest, it was Israeli soldiers who started firing live ammo into crowds of protesters back in the 70's. People stopped thinking with their heads and started responding to their emotions.

whole thing's fucked senpai but this country, its lands, its culture is in my blood, what can I do

Wowzers, you really proved a point by not addressing his point. Gee, guess it's time to pack it in goys.. I mean, boys!

Stop advocating for us to do the opposite of you.

Get in the oven

>itt
keep on crying losers, we're already in the middle of deporting our rapefugees, and there's nothing you can do about that

I didn't advocate for anything brainlet

can you stop flooding our lands with muds rabbi?

we dont care what you do but whats good for the jew is good for the goy

cant be racist if the jews do it....no amount of lies will stop that narrative

>I invasion
lmao... he calls what the jews are guilty of anti-semitic. he draws attention to it. i thought jews were suppose to be smart.

Max Boot is a CFR faggot. all CFR faggots are weak pussies. the CFR faggots are lower than dogshit. CFR faggots like Boot are the problem

Frankly, I would probably move and I am very nativist about my state (fuck off we're full, deport Californians, etc.) and I was really depressed when I moved out of state for college. Things aren't going to get better in Israel and it really is a dangerous place to live. 20% of people are financially incentivized to vote for the insane ruling party. It's not hard to get 35% of a country to go partisan brainlet in any country on top of that. Throw in a parliamentary coalition style republic and people like Netanyahu are always going to be in charge. That's not even accounting for having founding fathers like Begin. Heck, I often describe Israel as "America's North Korea."

I'm assuming you're not a Samaritan, so it's not like you'd be completely abandoning you family history. Your ancestors lived elsewhere for centuries longer than Israel has existed. If you can't go back to your ancestral homeland, there's always America. It may be your culture, but you're clearly unhappy with the fruits of that culture. Blood just carries oxygen, it's your thoughts and actions that make you who are.

I don't understand- diversity is our greatest strength. If he supports Israel, why would he not want it to be a vibrant, open, multicultural nation ready for the challenges and opportunities of a new century? Does he not want Israel to be strong?

>1 million refugees would add 15% to GDP
That got my shekels a clanking

Kek

>this country, its lands, its culture is in my blood, what can I do

hahahahahahahaha

you delusional ashkenazim nigger, the only thing in your blood is Poland and Khazaria

>invasion
he should have proofread, it is envision.

heh

Diversity isn't /our/ strength. It's (((theirs))).

-Mac Diesel

>United States flag

>wanting Israel to be diverse is now anti-semitic
I wonder (((why)))...

Jesus Christ. Do you guys not know how to fucking proof-read?