What can we do to fix the modern woman?

AI Girlfriends.

why do you want to fix this? is amaizing

Keep the good ones
Day of the Rope the bad ones

do fembots

a) don't reproduce with them
b) sex robots

John Calhoun could never undo the damage of the behavioral sink. Even when the population was reduced, the rats never returned to their natural behavior.

These niggas nailed it. Add in artificial wombs and you've just reached the golden age of humanity.

by having modern men hold them to a higher standard. women only do what men want them to do. if men had some self control and didn't give attention to sluts to get their dick wet, women will stop being sluts.
>hurr durr but men want women more than women want men so men should comply more
yeah but men are the ones who actually get shit done in society and women NEED them to survive. men only need women for fucking, baby making, and emotional support. everything else men can do.

wrong.

We shouldn't use artificial wombs.

What sex robots will do is up the standard that women will have to compete with, they won't be able to barter with sex for male attention anymore.

what exactly is going on in this pic?

>implying there is anything wrong with that image

Explain
Autism

But... why, when you have the perfect alternative, would you go back to the lesser and settle?

>a lack of spiritual bonding is described as a "perfect alternative"

you need to read Carl Jung

you cant western whores have been trained since childhood best option is to look for third world traditional women

Yeah, what the fuck is this

What "spiritual bonding?" All I see before me are miserable men for miles and women taking them to the cleaners, divorced OR still married.
I see nothing spiritual about this. Marriage used to be a holy institution, now it's nothing but a government power grab and redistribution of wealth platform.

sorority hazing

I met my fiancee in hs. Marry em young, cum in em a lot. thats what keeps a marriage strong

>What can we do to fix the modern woman?

you could try laying off the soy, or just be a faggot somewhere else

shitty mate selection and oversized children

The majority of them won't breed, so most of them will be gone from the gene pool in a generation.

Fifty percent. FIFTY. PERCENT.

No thanks, I'm out.

>Garcia

who cares?

Looks like they're trying to be babies. Looks either ridiculous or creepy, I can't decide which.

We're just gonna kill em'.

Civilwar

apply gas

You'd have to do away with birth control. Necessity breeds virtue. Also, you have to face the fact that you simply aren't socialized to interface with women on a sexual level. Not necessarily your fault, but true. I'm not sure if 'fixing' women would do anything to fix your problem.

Sexbots

Replace the nappies with kids panties and I have two fun sluts to have dirty roleplay games with.

Labiaplasty

give me an Asian Nazi GF plz

This is a fetish. Not mine, but someone is fapping

me on the left

this

You fix women by killing the men that enable their bullshit behaviors. That's how it's worked in the past. Survival of the fittest.