Is it bad that I cried at the final episode of this meme SOL anime?

Is it bad that I cried at the final episode of this meme SOL anime?

Yes.

You're not alone op

No, stop putting yourself down like that to appeal to Sup Forums

there's already a maid dragon thread up

I did too friend.

Generals aren't a thing no matter how hard you wanna act like they are.

Frankly, yes. Dragon Maid's anime had really weird and shallow messages about life thrown in last second all over the place. It was very jarring and pathetic. The fact you related to this indicates you might be a juvenile.

>sales shitpost thread
Kill yourself.

Go back to your own shitty general

Of course generals aren't a thing, nor are sales shitpost threads, but there's no need to bump another thread off the board by creating a duplicate thread for an anime that's already finished.

The only thing that's bad is being so damn emotionally insecure, you have to reduce everything to a bunch of meaningless buzzwords.

Just be you my dude, fuck everyone else.

An anime hasn't made me cry in forever but I don't think it's strange that you did. You probably just connected strongly with the characters. I get like that when I finish a really long JRPG
Who cares?

>juvenile
I'm 18, if that gives you any insight.

>there are literal 18 year olds on this site

No wonder 4cuck has gone to shit.

Yes. It is. The emotional moments were not well set up at all, and were thrown in at the last minute in an attempt to make it emotionally touching.
In reality it seemed like a bunch of stupid crap that came from no-where. Drama for drama's sake, there was no pre-reason that would trigger the events that caused the drama. It was as trivially caused as it was ended.

>'crying is bad' meme

And yes, it is a meme. You're being meme'd on by society. Don't let something as transient as arbitrary social norms determine what emotions you feel and how you express them. As long as there aren't other people and their sensibilities to worry about, do whatever you want. Cry if you feel like crying. Laugh if you feel like laughing. How you feel and react to things is up to you, especially in private.

real men don't cry

tohru!

I cried because a knight didn't fuck her shit up

t. 36 years old neet

I don't know because I dropped the show, but probably.

When you're 18, no one tells you there aren't any jobs for you once you're finished with uni.

get out Giorgio your jokes aren't even funny

Why would you think it was bad?

It was just some dumb summer anime. I didn't think I'd ever get that attached to the characters all that much.

It is.

Yes