Can ANYONE please explain to me what the point of this "women's march" shit is...

Can ANYONE please explain to me what the point of this "women's march" shit is? I legitimately don't get it and not a single place I look or person I ask has an answer. What are women protesting against/for? What do they have/not have in a progressive first world western country? I'm legitimately confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

interfluidity.com/v2/5911.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's to take selfies and get likes on social media

Vaguely anti-Trump I suppose, but true to women's nature they're in attendance because other women are. Women don't have their own thoughts, don't you know thiat?

you'll see in november

They are unhappy.

I thought they were ditching the twat hats because they were offensive to "women with penises" lol

>attention whores seeking attention
see you again in the next thread, OP

The first good post I've ever seen written by a leaf. They are literally doing it for their Snapchat stories.

>American pretending they've never seen a good leaf post

It's to ensure that our Congress understand the needs of women of all colors and ages and walks of life. We love our women and we need to make sure that misogynistic fascist orange embarrassment doesn't take advantage of us!
New and shocking revelations that make this even more imperative is that it will show proof that that bigotted idiot used the FISA court to target Planned Parenthood and certain People of Color related to Planned Parenthood that had received their services. This is an outrage and one of the most disposable things imaginable. Drumplets are scared shitless about this memo because it shows the truth about this hypocrite! #ReleasetheMemo
#StandWithPP
Demand your Representatives to release this memo immediately so Mueller can finally impeach this Nazi!
#ReleasetheMemo
#StandWithPP

The purpose of protest is protest.
The purpose of violence is violence.
The purpose of lying is the lie.
The purpose of exercising power is power.

There is no more meaning. The left killed meaning.

Condensed Redpill from the Great White North.

Tuck frump

Kek.

If you gave every woman on Earth a mansion and a Ferrari they'd still bitch about being oppressed.

The purpose is to make a show of force that provides information to policymakers and other powerful actors in order to change their incentives, hopefully resulting in outcomes that more closely align to feminist/leftist goals. On the surface it's a protest about Trump's misogyny and the overall policy platform of Republicans that doesn't prioritize stuff like equal-pay labor regulation and abortion access, but on a deeper level it's just as powerful at threatening Democratic policymakers and everyday citizens.

interfluidity.com/v2/5911.html

march of the useful idiots

It's trendy and makes them feel accomplished and morally superior those who didn't go, nothing more nothing less.

Look closer user and what you'll find isn't salt. Remember. Duck Frumpf. #ReleasetheMemo

>shilling this hard

It’s a trick. There is no point.

whats that supposed to mean?

thats a fine piece of ass

This thread is even more confusing. i think if we add all things up, the conclusion is that those women themselves don't even know.

SAD

You don't think the FISA court memo that was quoted as being a threat to our democracy should be released? It would be best for the people! #ReleasetheMemo

could

have anything to do with this? nah. right? omg

Women always have to have the last say.

Sore losers

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Getting the picture now?

Women have a vagina.
Apologize and worship women you sexist.

Fpbp

Pussy hats and Nazi flags. That's women's rights for ya. They are all a bunch of feminazi's.

and cucks.

gg thread over

Women are lazy and never happy. If women could be paid for doing nothing, just existing, they'd choose it and spend their lives bitching about how bored they are.

They protest because they are salty on men. Especially white men!!!
They wanna have the cocks but we have them, they want it to be females who invented all the stuff but we white men did, they wish they were kangz and shiiite but we the white men were.
Being born second must be a butthurt, especially if (((they))) try to make you believe that you can be first but you never will.
Hence, they are frustrated. And that's the reason why they hate us so much.
If they would be really strong and powerful, they would cooperate and try to take the lead, but they don't because they know it is impossible for them.
Therefore womens marches, protests and shit like that.

Her partner count is higher than your IQ

Her partner count is higher than your IQ

I think it's to show that women are powerful and organized and make up a lot of our society so we should respect them more. It also could do with the sexual assault scandals. It's a way women can get together and say 'we're doing something' without any clearly defined goals or objective and get day drunk.

Women being women.

I thought they got rid of the pink pussy hats for being both racist and sexist?
Racist because not all pussies are pink, and sexist because of trans people.

Civil war when?

People have a lot of pent up energy. The managers of society need a lightning rod for that energy. Give them an outlet for that energy and make it so that they feel they are contributing something. Anything, ANYTHING to distract from issues that threaten the elite such as income inequality, lack of affordable healthcare, homelessness, quality of public education, how companies are poisoning people, etc. It's better all that energy goes into marches with pink hats.

The leaf actually posted right. I saw a nip poster drop some cucked shit earlier today, what the fuck is happening (besides the 40m spend on subversion from brock)?

Lowest women's unemployment in 18 years. Maybe that is why they are marching. Not a coherent thought out of the entire group so far and they wear dumb hats.

>/bant/ leaf

>this person exists

When the wealthy people realize that new Brazil is beyond saving and they have to move to a majority white country.

I really don't know what the hold up is. Probably after the next market crash and all capital flees to crypto and the government and banksters lose their grasp on society.

its empty and easy to do vitue signalling. men tag along as they assume women want weak beta males when its actually a massive turn off.

the truth is a lot of women would suck harvey weinsteins cock for an oscar and a bout load of cash.

Women don't have anything to complain about, so they complain about nothing. Also something about communism and trump makes my vagina itchy.

Free birth control, abortion legal up to the 20-25 weeks, same income for the same job, stop being seen as objects and freedom dress like they want, do what they want, fuck who they want., etc.