Boku no Hero / My Hero Academia

How a show can achieve having every girl as a 10/10?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtube.com/watch?v=oa9mT_sPkQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best

im bumping this tread because the other one have ochako

Daily reminder that Stain was objectively right and people like Grapist, Uraraka or Endeavor shouldn't be allowed to do heroics

Drawfag here, i was the one tha draw this with pen and paper, but now i just happen to have a graph tablet, so this is my first attemp on doind this stuff, it's kind of hard doing it, but i think it looks cleaner. Obviously i need to fix it and make it sharper, but i want to hear what do you think. I'm planing on practicing this.
Anyway, what else do you want to see? I promise to work on more stuff if you want me to. Peace

two threads

>dumb frogposter thread

How long before Ochako snaps and kills Mei?

fuck stan

soon

Jotaro vs DIO but is Bakugou vs Monoma, and Kirishima and Tetsux4 are the stands.

Also Bakugou and Monoma are wearing Jotaro's and DIO's clothes respectively

To hell with fat whore Ochako. Post Best Birb who breaks bitches in public and gives no fucks.

They make a much better couple.

After she kills Toga. Groping Deku is nothing compared to jumping on Deku while naked.

Jotaro vs DIO but is Bakugou vs Monoma, and Kirishima (Red Riot) and Tetsux4 (Real Steel) are the stands.

Also Bakugou and Monoma are wearing Jotaro's and DIO's clothes respectively

I hate hori for he had introduced a lot of characters and all are likeable and cool except for Iida but there is so many that we will never see shit of a lot of them, i mean everyone have a lot potential. For example Hatsume could be the fucking Ironman if we gave her 2 chapters. I love you Hori, you are the only one who can do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

>suffering

Only a matter of time

>Gravity is the traitor
>She will use her newfound power to purge both Mei and Toga

Why can't Mei be the traitor user? She has the quirk

>series full of best girls is also filled to brim with best boys
how hoes Hori do it?

They're all pretty great. I wasn't even expecting to like Midoriya much but he works so hard towards his goals.

Mei wants to sell her babies. And she knows she gets more money from the good guys than the bad guys. Impossible for her to be the traitor.

Hori is the best character designer that Jump has.

Being a shonen love interest is suffering, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, see Hinata and Orihime

I want to pop Pop-Steps cherry

I think either its either Kubo or Oda, but I don't read OP

Hori does have a lot of characters that I hope sort of get more spotlight in Illegals for a chapter or two.

I mean who knew Iida's brother was such an awesome guy before Illegals?

I love the heroes coordinate their strike with the police and use prep time, haven't seen such good raids since the Ultimates

Ochako is too beta to do that.

Only in design. In application of characters, Furudate of Haikyuu is still superior.

It's just a really likable bunch of kids, I wouldn't mind any of them getting more screen time

I could see orihime because rukia was like a thousand years older than ichigo. Hinata got zero screen time.

I agree completely. Just visually, Hori can create some amazing characters.

My favorites are Bakugou because he is just so over-the-top unlikable and Sero Hanta for being just the one-liner guy and his hero costume is just radical

>BnHA doujin
>Shinsou and unnamed girl are in bedroom together
>Shinsou is shirtless
>He asks if she's ready to go for it
>She doesn't respond
>He asks why she stops talking now of all times
>Shinsou sighs and muses aloud at how frightening his power is
>Girl begins to apologize, but is cut off by brainwashing
>Shinsou orders her to go home, putting his shirt back on
>After a few minutes there's a knock at his door
>It's Momo, and she has a request
>"A few weeks later"
>Momo and Shinsou sit down on a couch to watch a video together
>It starts, and Momo appears on screen in full brainwash mode
>"Hi, I'm Yaoyaorozu and this is my self-confidence video!"
>AndThenTheyFucked.png
>Brainwashed Momo fucks Shinsou relentlessly on screen
>As Momo watches, she comments that she really doesn't remember any of this
>She blushes and mentions that seeing herself doing things so confidently helps her realize what she's truly capable of
>As she video ends, she reaches for Shinsou's hand
>He looks incredibly fucking uncomfortable

Rate my autism.

Is this a card game or the mobile game?

I do miss when Furudate concentrated on his visuals more. His characters deserve better art.

Comfy Autism/10

Would read again

>ochako is worst gir-

Lewd

Context of that panel for those curious.

Claiming Ibara as my lawfully wedded wife, all others please redirect your affections elsewhere.

can they get to the exams or will I have to hope for s3 to restore her smile

Why does he exist? Just to suffer?

Prob season 3

happy healthy relationship/10

That's not ojiro.

It kind of make me sad that Shinsou's power will never let him interact with people, and Momo kind of uses him, but maybe he is used to it and that's why it didn't even hurt anymore and that's why he have that face. But it's a dj, i'm not supposed to feel sad about a dj. Now i'm feeling uncomfortable.

For a person that controls light, he sure has a dark life.

Denki a cute! CUTE!

Why can't someone take him on a date already? Then he won't have to be smeared with Mineta's pervert vibe.

he's such a happy boy
I want him to be happy

just FYI, she wants Endeavor's dick

by the formula they've been going they can go past exams up to shigaraki at the mall

Rate my 1st attempt at digital drawing and painting. I'm by the way. And ask for stuff if you want, but not that Jojo-thing.

Ojiro's a good student, has a bunch of friends and an invisible waifu, he's doing pretty good for himself. I just end up feeling bad for Aoyama every time he shows up, he deserves to be happy too.

What's the song that starts at 16:40 with the two hardening quirk guys being introduced?

the one that goes

O O A O A O O A O E O A

no joke i once read an RP thread like this between a shinsou and momo roleplayers

What about Stain killing Mineta?

He has his moments and actually has a little more screen-time than some others like Koji or Rikido

can you draw my waifu?

Im trying to say that Ochaki will get the d eventually

I wanna see more of Kamui Wood. His power is cool.

Get the deads, more likely.

I want his Kamui brand pez dispenser

Doesn't matter, she was the love interest. That's what her character was created for. I don't understand how people can read battle shounen and not get it: one girl gets created to end up with the hero and that's all they really need to do. It's like all the shippers who think Luffy won't end up with Hancock. THAT'S WHY SHE EXISTS. Luffy isn't interested, they almost never are, they have more important shit on their mind. But if a girl likes them, they're like, "Oh. Okay." That way they can have a kid. The author isn't going to make the love interest NOT achieve their goal, that'd be retarded.

I'm a Kendofag, but i consider every girl on BnHA at least a 9/10 so sure i can mate. Just post a reference pic and description.

Those who smile all the time are usually the ones who cry inside the most

Yeah, his scenes during that arc were great. But that's pretty much it. We've not seen him do anything since then.

Hori has such great designs, but then just constantly brings in these new characters over and over and over again.

To end up with his mount.

please respond i will paypal 5 dollar

youtube.com/watch?v=oa9mT_sPkQA

In fairness, we've seen very little of the heroes that ended up facing AfO. All Might, Gran Torino, Gang Orca, and Endeavor are about it. We know Best Jeanist was hurt so badly he had to go on sabbatical from heroing, the Pussycats as a whole are apparently off-duty thanks to 25% of their group unable to use her Quirk, but we haven't seen or heard from Mt. Lady, Kamui, or Edge Shot since the incident at Kamino.

It's Toga, she doesn't appear until way later in the manga. Would want something cute though

Please stop with the naruto comparisons, its a bit on the nose

Man, I really enjoying Vigilantes, why didn't I pick up this earlier?

Stain was right, the hero world is pretty fucked up, and it's all "fake heroes" fault

The one scene where the Pussycats comforted her after loosing her quirk was great

Delivery, someone suggested sports bra but I don't remember the exact request sorry!

Better than my first digital art/10
It takes some time to adjust to tablets. Hopefully you'll stumble into something more comfortable by playing around in whatever program you're using.

Can Dragon Woman breathe fire?

If not, she should breed with Deku Dad.

>a fucking shield

Well, it's not surprising. She's never been good under pressure, and has only been getting better recently. Specifically after Todo Team Up

She could have created a flash bang and a fucking taser. But she fucked up.

>Oh fuck the Queen is watching.
>Check out this sick shield.
>No way I'm not getting Knighted.

This is really good user keep up the good work.

happy to have you aboard

She seems really surprised for who spent the whole previous round seeing dark shadow in action up close.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're adjusting very well. There's still room to improve, but your art looks quite good.

Thanks user, Cockroach, Not-Batman and Slutty girl are way more heroic than everyone in UA except for Deku, and he's the MC for that reason

How many people are capable of stopping Momo from killing herself if she truly wants to?

>Now is my chance
>A FUCKING STICK

>not wanting to texas smash toga

ironicaly dark shadow have no cast time so he would be preaty fast to stop her

Don't even play.

i dont get his costume, why does he have gears? whats that thing across his chest