Saddest photos of men from the womens day march

Saddest photos of men from the womens day march

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylg5jpFYmbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have any more?

Why did this overshadow the March For Life in press attention?
The people at the March for Life seemed like solid people too.

You get one guess.

truly living up to the cucked boomer stereotype

The only political position that appeals to half the population is demanding the "right" to be able to murder children when, where and how they choose. Let that sink in for a moment. They couldn't give a fuck less about anything else that happens on the planet if it doesn't have anything to do with their "right" to kill indiscriminately. They aren't human.

Somebody needs more art and craft workshops before making protest signs

And you thinks this gives you power over me?

I bet in the background you can hear that stupid this is my fight song playing on repeat.

i agree its fucked up but they would just find other ways to kill their babies abortions are a necessary evil it shouldn't be on tax payer dime though

Bump

why don't you apply this logic to gun control you stupid fucking leaf?

desu the funniest/saddest picture I've seen is one with a few girls holding signs that read
>Men of quality do not fear equality
>The rise of women does not mean the fall of men
but there's also more holding signs like
>Who runs the world? Girls
>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Ok, that third one is just a meme catchphrase so there's not much to read into it, but how is "The future is female" anywhere close to anything meaning 'equality' or 'both genders rising together'?

I mean just picture this with anything else.
>The future is male!
sexist
>The future is white!
literally a nazi, they genuinely believe people should be legally allowed to assault you in the street
>The future is Christian!
You're worse than terrorists riding the truck of peace and killing people by the dozen
>The future is female!
Wow so empowering and well representing the feminist ideology which is of course female supr- gender equality!

Lots of attractive women at the march 4 life.
Where as the women's march had lots of tranny's,faggots and dykes pure degenracy.

what the fuck does this have to do with gun control

Soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=ylg5jpFYmbY

faggot leafs say that we need to have murder be legal because women will just murder children anyway but then say that we should ban guns to stop shootings

56% meme

This needs to exist.

Saddest woman at the women's march

Women already have more rights than Men, what more can they take?

i never said guns should be banned you have no idea what my position on gun control is

Your right to complain about it.

A literal goblin

A large amount of these people were probably paid to protest to rile people up.

This

You're a dog blowing leaf, it's obvious what every single one of your opinions is going to be

>abortions are a necessary evil
How are they a necessary evil? It seems that way because tens of millions of cunts pretend it's perfectly normal. If they didn't, then it wouldn't seem like a necessary evil, and women getting pregnant would just have the child. You know, like they've being doing for hundreds and thousands of years before and everything was perfectly fine?

But of course, millions of them yell on the rooftop that it's fine, so it becomes acceptable to more. But it's not a necessary evil. It's just a cheap way to fix 'problems' you got because you didn't care to prevent them in the first place.

If I laze up at my job and eventually my boss fires me to give my job to someone who's actually working his ass off, is it a necessary evil for me to kill that other guy so I can keep my job? Of course not. What I should've done THEN is to work harder. What I should do NOW is (still) to work harder so I'll find a better job. Fix the problem that I brought with my behavior/lack of care. Don't kill the problem. Work toward dealing best with the problem. Even better would be, try not to make the problem happen. But that's past some people, so deal with the consequences, without killing other people.

They already took that in many ways, desu.

So is just the sore losers march?

well your wrong i don't see why a law abiding citizen shouldn't be allowed to own a gun

I really, really hope women marching on the 20th doesn't become some big trend that happens every year. It's fucking annoying and this year was just pathetic.

Bullshit, you believe that only people who agree with your politics should be able to own guns, don't fucking lie

Kek

SOY

>not my object

uh huh, when shes on her knees sucking some dudes dick I'm pretty sure shes his object

Well abortionist shouldn't, given how they think taking a human life to fix their mistakes is reasonable. Just like any other crazy/high risk people, they shouldn't be allowed.

>Or her boyfriend*

Her pussy might have gangrene.

What the fuck... Lo Wang is at this thing?

citw acesso

because they will just abandon them in a dumpster or get a back alley abortion you won't stop them they will still find a way to kill their kids

We ain't gonna make it user.

Rapists.

honestly I wonder what these people are even mad about, none of their signs have any actual policy complaints on it just "Muh rights!"

With his neck at that angle
All I can picture is a noose
It makes me so sad

I really wish the pussy meme would go away. It’s lewd and seeing woman say it is just as lewd and disgusting as when men say it. They act like it’s the word nigger and they need to control it. When I see a woman holding a sign where woman or female is substituted with pussy I immediately think her vagina smells of 10 I washed days neglecting the shower.

What forces those cucks those believe those things?

Nothing. They're just weak and retarded.

>thought rich piana died
>he just faked his death, stopped doing roids, and went deep cover into the antifa movement

March for Life thread here

literal vampire potbelly goblins

Betas are so pathetic

Guy on the left, normal dad. Second from the right, typical liberal soy boy, everything is a movie reference - lives in a fantasy world. Guy on the right, there to fuck stupid bitches (and it probably worked).

Bane?

I bet he is a kike

It will only go away along with right of females to open mouth outside bedroom and kitchen.
>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.
>Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

don't call me a liar when you keep making shit up about me to fit your leaf narrative

infinite sadness and insanity beyond words.

The fucks this cunt trying to say?

they won’t be in the gene pool for long

>accustomed to privilege....
>that_detachment_from_reality.tif

When the memes get aggressive.

Found some good ones

Why do all of the "men" look like beta guppies?

this is pathetic

surely we can go to some of these marches and just hit on women because you know they're loose and used to beta faggots

Yours isn't

What did r/Asianmasculinity mean by this?

This guy is probably still a virgin, and Jewish.

No shit

>Saddest photos of men from the womens day march

More accurate

Because they are. Beta orbiters. No man with any self esteem would go to one of these retarded marches and proclaim their time to be up.

>WOMENS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIgHTS

Fucking liberals. No consistancy.

kek

Sorry, the sign says HUMAN RIGTS ARE HUMAN RIgHTS.

I feel foolish.

Behold the soy bugmen at their most pathetic.

The only good bug is a dead bug!