Trump Releases New Ad: Democrats ‘Complicit in Every Murder Committed by Illegal Immigrants’

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/20/trump-releases-new-ad-democrats-complicit-in-every-murder-committed-by-illegal-immigrants/

Give likes to his youtube video.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nm0vQwO5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNzyxTRLYYQ
youtu.be/eZaAbeTMhEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is complicit in every death from Americans not having healthcare.

I'll never regret voting for shitposter in chief

>Leaf

Healthcare isn't a constitutional right. If you can't afford insurance you deserve to die

A leaf said this, a leaf!

Nice play. I wonder if the democrats could even respond to this.

youtu.be/jNzyxTRLYYQ

Fun video meme of the Alt-Media and GEOTUS CRUSHING CNN.

This video is not monetized. I am not trying to profit from Sup Forums traffic. Just want to make #MAGA patriots smile.

>Sup Forums will argue that Trump isn't committed to building the wall even after this

touche
fuck off capitalist

What the fuck is that shitty meme.

While they have illegals they cant make a healthcare plan.

The guy killed cops. He literally did nothing wrong.

I'm not a Capitalist, I just hate that my tax payer money goes to faggots who don't work for a living. Not to mention, Nazbol is a fucking meme since Bolsheviks aren't Nationalists

youtu.be/eZaAbeTMhEc

>you would go to jail for this in Britain
>President does it

so glad I moved here
>youre an amerimutt now
im in the mountains no niggers here

forgot to take shitposting flag off

This is a fantastic ad.

hit the likes on this video faggots..

they're shilling the downvotes

bump

fucking glorious!!!!!!

What about murders by illegal immigrants -against- other illegal immigrants?

What about illegal immigrants being abused by citizens and employers?

If the republicans had any brains, they would point out that we need to document these citizens for their own safety.

Is the right and NRA complicit in every single gun death?

Why should we care about their safety? They're already actively committing a crime.

kino

The NRA isn't breaking any law and doesn't try to protect felons from owning guns.

No. Since gun rights are legally and constitutionally rights. How Americans choose to use this right is down to each individual citizen.

Illegal immigrants that have broken our laws and compromised our border are not protected since they are quite literally breaking our laws by being here. Politicians keeping them here while they have broken the law are complicit in all the crimes they commit. If you house a drug dealer selling meth and one of his clients OD'd in your living room you are complicit in that death.

We've been pointing that shit out for ages. It doesn't work because illegal immigrants being an easily abused and therefore easily controlled voting block is precisely what Democrats want.

Kek, you think Canada would have free health care if we had the same demographic problems as the USA....keep dreaming.

wtf is a national bolshevik aside from an oxymoron, and what are you aside from a regular moron

> all these triggered redditor replies

Are leftists already screeching?

get a job you commie cuck

104,510 views 1,147 Comments 2K likes 846 posted over 12 hours ago? seems a little light on numbers?