Why are white nationalists so hot...

Why are white nationalists so hot? Is there something about being right winged that makes a person more attractive physically?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI
money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/index.html
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would explain why a lot of bitches check me out. Some are even to shy to talk to me even after I approach them.

Lmao I legit talked to Sab when he was on iFunny. He was pretty hot and had longer hair but had pretty obvious social disorders

i like his shoulders and eyes

White nationality takes a certain level of masculinity and strength. This is not guaranteed obviously, as many examples will point out, but its certainly a harder path to walk. The weak will never say more than "n-no i l-like e-everyone" even if they do have the foresight to see problems developing from our current system.

The guy from your picture is an idiot though. You way you help your people is by taking control of your own life. Meaning you work, you support your family, and you lead by bettering your own life. He's no better than every other loser that fails in life.

More test

Science, hormones and such

higher conscientiousness and lower disgust threshold.

Is OP a gril or a self-hating fag?

You tell me soyboy

>White nationality takes a certain level of masculinity and strength.

OP looks at you now.

lmao

>soyboy

He rather looks like a psycho

Is guy in pic related a White Nationalist? He killed a dude but I don't get the connection

A fag who also is jewish made a move on the Ubermensch well, it didn't turn out well for the degenerate

he posted wn shit on his fucking ifunny page.

he was taking an active roll in curing the aids epidemic

Testosterone.

>self-hating
h'haaa

Because they are stray dogs

so hot right OP?

Why are we so sexy?

very hot

Woah bro don’t forget your American proxy

Your Mom..

I don't think that's him. I looked it up and that guy killed someone named Blaze Bernstein but other than that there's nothing about him being Right Wing

Hey kike

So beautiful and manly

No, you have what you’re born with in the way of looks, proportion, jaw line, eyes, nose, chin, etc.... but an arrow straight backbone, uncompromising sense of right and wrong, and a passion and conviction when you speak, naturally draws attention. Don’t we know this?

Why are they covering their face? dont be ashamed of what you are, stormfags.

Gavin's a nice guy :

yup

Sent by kikes like you

It's the German genetics.

>t. anglo/kraut amerimutt

looks like a NIGGER to me.

Quit eating you fucking elephants.

Cause they would have their lives ruined by assholes like you.
I like you for the simple fact you are in Israel not the US

haha lol

1 eye on the 14, the other on the 88

The masks will come off when the time is right schlomo, it’ll make it all the better of finally stabbing you in the back like you’ve been doing to us all these years. We’re all around you faggot. Time for your long over due exile to the Islamic part of the world, they’ll take care of you.

If this guy gained some confidence in his stature, he could make a living as a poet, even if his poetry sucked.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

lol wut

Israel is our greatest ally amirite fello cuck?

Get back sucking muslim dicks with your faggot leader.

are you saying he isn't????

I hope Hamas kicks your rat asses

You should stop. There are too many great pictures of your guys' sideburns, we'd hit thread limit way too fast.

Post 'em. Lets party!

Those poor basterds still recovering...

>mfw I don't have any

Bend over, bitch.

Your kind and muslims -both semetites- will be dealt with the same. Bastards

Is this the 30% face

Semites*

Well it's true

No other country that loves black muslim dicks like yours.

"U.S., Israel sign $38 billion military aid package"
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI

Guess what schlomo polls can be easily manipulated to support an argument or fool people.
We elected Trump. We have a nationalist resurgance. We are not all brown loving cucks like your kiked polls portray

They send us all that money while...

"6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings"
money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/index.html

The eternal parasite.

Polls might slightly lie. But don't deny most white people dont give a shit about "white minority" issue.

Actually most aren’t pleased.

Prove it. show me a poll or an artical with data. You wont find any.

is this you dude? nice hitler stash mein nigger

conservative men take responsibility for themselves and others. They are natural born leaders, and have many other admirable qualities. They have a car, and usually own their own home.
not to mention six-pack abs, broad shoulders, large biceps, and pecs.

while soyboy democrats are typically orbiters, who grew up in fostercare, and are very dependent on government handouts. They ride unicycles, or diesel powered public transportation. They are scared of CO2 increasing, but consume large quantities of carbonated beverages anyway, despite it's impact on the atmosphere. Not a day goes by that they aren't consuming soy-ramen noodles, with MSG, and frying their brain with toxic levels of caffeine which is often misdiagnosed as a mental illness such as ADHD

Also what is great about this map is it is exactly the same results for White households worth between $100,000 & $150,000 as well.

Civic Nationalist.

Also on top of that white households worth between $50,000 - $150,000 cover about 65% of White Americans. Though we still consider $50,000 - $60,000 to be working class. Also Non White Americans have almost $0 in collective savings. Sad really. Also I believe we have a surplus with Israel. Also you buy $100,000,000,000 + worth of weapons from private American vendors every decade.

They are not

MULTICULTURALISM FOR ISRAEL.
(we get fucked you do too)

Genetics and hormones.

Inject your kids with dihydrotestosterone during fetal development.

leaf with the bantz

.t califag

>Is there something about being right winged that makes a person more attractive physically?
lmao

Most born babies in USA are already non-white. the only solution now is white states to secede. but in order for that to happen you need at least 70%-80% of white people wanting that.

I dont think so...

"Israel to deport 40,000 African refugees without their consent"
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084

Its a hard choice apparently for women. Right vs soy.

You think a gay basher is hot.

How is that not self-hating?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

0% by 2140

Is this the most delusional sentiment on Sup Forums of all time?

gays are masochists, it's a given

People who are suprerior want society structured for superiority to thrive.

People who are inferior want society to be leveled so they are no longer inferior.

Fake news between July 1st 2015 & July 1st 2016 51.1% of infants were actually white. Between July 1st 2011 & July 1st 2015 yes about 50.1% of infants were Non White. Also maybe if Ashkenazi Jews were not 5% of senior citizens and 250,000/1,750,000 of white Americans who passed away annually there would be no problem.

It's the hair

Freckles moles or whatever shit they have on skin aren’t hot