Chelsea Manning

How bad do you think those internal polls are?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/954967064434937856
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/01/i-knew-chelsea-manning-in-basic-combat-training-heres-the-story-you-havent-heard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump probably has like 70+ approval

Anybody who's looking for a seat of that uses that many emojis unironically is clearly mentally unfit and/or psychotic.

>polls don’t have any power
>#powertothepolls
???

Sometimes all it takes a nudge to turn them away from all the trans faggotry.

>mfw Chelsea Manning is a psy op.

Odds Chelsea Manning was MKUltra'd?

Chelsea is our Tran.

Exactly, an immature idio. There's plenty of these around already. We don't need any more fucking kiddults larping as decision makers

Yeah, in the arse

Didn't they poll Hillary winning in a landslide?

Have you cucks told your senator to stop fucking around with DACA and just take the republican deal?
Do you even know who your senators are?

Vulnerable Democrat Senators up for re-election that will fold like Feinstein:
>Florida: Bill Nelson
>Indiana: Joe Donnelly
>Maine: Angus King
>Michigan: Debbie Stabenow
>Minnesota: Tina Smith
>Missouri: Claire McCaskill
>Montana: Jon Tester
>New Jersey: Bob Menendez
>North Dakota: Heidi Heitkamp
>Ohio: Sherrod Brown
>Pennsylvania: Bob Casey
>Virginia: Tim Kaine
>West Virginia: Joe Manchin
>Wisconsin: Tammy Baldwin

100%

What an idiot!
Elections are all about politics!
Who the hell convinced this faggot running for office was a good idea?

I already don't like him/her/it, if the tweet is real it will turn into a burning hate

Xhe was obviously a closeted queer back when the leaking happened.

this. glowniggers raped that faggot so hard he thinks hes a girl now. sad!

I predict she will will the primary by 10%.

what did the government do to them? nobody who was intellegent enough to do what he did would be doing any of this without their brain being messed with. its kind of scary. who knows what else they can do to people's minds.

>popular incumbent
>in maryland, home of the defense department
Nah, I predict he gets 10% of the vote, total

>Chelsea
refer to him as Bradley everywhere and make sure to use masculine pronouns

This. The transcripts available show he was already crossdressing and iirc considering transitioning. That said, it did sound like they tried a few mental breaking techniques on her, but most of the latter complaints were all trans bullshit where she was arguing about her doctors not having a faster schedule.

Sure, he was a smart cookie, but read the transcripts. Clearly had emotional issues. Motives for leaking were disgusting and he took no care in the information he stole or gave away.

Chelsea Manning a sack of shit and it was disgusting what Obama did.

Went looking for some fashcock tonight and struck out. Gotta hurt.

Daily reminder that Bradley manning was raped daily and MKULTRA'd to think that he is a woman.
His boipussy was raped daily by tyrone as punishment for snitching on the NSA

>leaks information about military crimes
>gets psychologically tortured every single day by the military until he turns into a tranny, in order to discredit him for the rest of his life
>Obama "graciously" commutes his sentence knowing that no one will ever take him seriously again because of the aforementioned
>nu/pol/ unironically calls him a "snowflake" and other alt-right redditor terms without being redpilled about the truth

>photoshopped avatar that makes it look like he is a passing tranny
>still posts pictures of himself clearly showing he is a blatant and disgusting tranny

For what purpose

mental illness literally celebrated on the left.

Saturday night at a right wing rally? I'm guessing drunk. Tweet is already deleted.

>her

Dude looks like he's about to eat a bullet.

Dylan Roof wrote that, not Bradley.

Anyone who unironically uses emojis and tries to run for any political power should be disqualified right away.

I differentiate with Manning based on the timeline. He was a crossdresser, now he's a mutilated '''woman.''' Feel free to disagree, I really don't care.

God he's ugly. Him and Riley Dennis, I swear neither of them even try to make an effort to look like women.

Bradley Manning was completely broken down and mind fucked

Is there another use for that kind of creature but lab monkey?

How do you know he was raped?

He’s an anarcho-communist you idiot

Wow, just look at this crap - mentality / maturity of a twelve year old.
Ridiculous

The goat who did it confessed

Pretty sure the alt-kike figures like Spencer endorsed him already.

bretty much this

>there is more to politics than promoting and getting the person you want elected into office via an election
I mean, she isn't wrong but none of the other stuff changes anything.

Word is, Chelsea was palling around tonight with CassandraRules at the Cernovich Night For Freedom rally in NYC.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/954967064434937856

Chelsea's cruisin' for an alt-right bf.

>Chelsea's cruisin' for an alt-right bf.
>bf
Butt fuck?

>Odds Chelsea Manning was MKUltra'd?
100%

Someone post the screencap from Thernobitch's blog where he talks about his experience sucking off a tranny.

Bradley Manning was my hero. When I saw Collatoral Murder for the first time, I realized that the american Military wants to actaully kill people. Listening to the audio, the guy was looking for any excuse to kill those reporters. Give me permission, give me permission.. itchy trigger finger.

Then I realized, wow, most military pepole are evil. The United States propaganda makes us citizens all support the troops when they are murderous evil bastards. Maybe our country isn't so benevlonet, maybe we are all just mudersous bastards.

Then we killed a million people in Iraq and Afghanistian for something they didn't even do, and we still worship the military.

Bradley Manning showed me that our moral compass is pointing towards hell. Then he became a queer and my brain exploded.

There is only ONE reason why the deepstate would be running manning for a political position.

MK-ULTRA'd.com

>>mfw Chelsea Manning is a psy op.

yeah, that's accurate.

>Then he became a queer and my brain exploded.
Pretty much the same for me

Xe was always a fucking nutcase.

he means pollocks

>the american Military wants to actaully kill people
thats kind of their purpose

imagine joining a war fighting organization and the greatest enemy you face is a random dude who pops a few random shots at you and runs away to hide with civilians

we're just itching for a real war desu

Confirmed
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/01/i-knew-chelsea-manning-in-basic-combat-training-heres-the-story-you-havent-heard/

>be "Manning"
>want your dick mutilated
wew, really makes you think

>Still, everyone knew that the holdover somehow had contraband packages of Snickers Bars and M&Ms all the time. During my basic training cycle, he came under investigation for allegedly offering to exchange packages of candy for sexual favors from the female recruits. His days were numbered, and everybody knew to steer clear of him. That is, everyone but …
>At the end of the field exercise, that holdover was walking up to groups of us, offering to sell us candy for $20 a package. We all knew to keep our distance from him – he was untrustworthy, he was in trouble, and he was only going to get you in trouble too if you associated with him. And yet, Chelsea Manning bought a package of M&Ms from him for $20. I remember that scene, because Manning was not quiet about it. She was practically bragging out loud that she had contraband candy. At six weeks into basic training, it just wasn’t worth it, and yet that scene has stayed with me all these years, because for Manning, it somehow was worth it.

Even democratic politicians call it a traitor and a criminal, it has no chance

>Maybe our country isn't so benevlonet, maybe we are all just mudersous bastards.
The way of the world is either murder or get murdered. Just be glad your country is the one doing the murdering otherwise you will be the one geting murdered.

>there is more to politics than elections
do you know where we hear that a lot?
here
podemos and the likes
> power of the streets
do you know the last time that that truly happened? when the II Republic was illegaly founded after
> muh streets
took over, stating they've won local elections, which later was proven they did not

this is grade A subversion. they try on the streets what they can't win at the pools

BETS ON WHEN IT BECOMES AN HERO

Tranny Traitor lives in an echo chamber that is located within a bubble. So i assume he will fail hard and brutal once he actually puts himself out into the real world

Do you think there's anything rational left inside his head?
Or is he completely fucked?

70-75 is my estimate too. People on the ground love the presidemt but they dont tell that everyone to their face. There is a very large silent majority for Trump you never hear about but you see that at the rallies. They really love him. The people love him.

Yeah put pressure on them, they will bend the knee real fast once they encounter already a medium sized shitstorm

Im Texan so no need to.

Leaking weirdos like Manning are the reason why these mentally ill trans people need to stay the fuck out of any armed forces

100% mindbroken as revenge by the deepstate for leaking

Wouldn‘t be suprised if he breakfasts a shotgun sooner or later

i live in california so its literally irrelevant
>thx san francisco and LA

>trusting the (((transcripts)))

You must be new to this world

Someone tweet back at him
>Just because you took a shit ton of poles in prison doesn't mean the rest of us give a shit about them

As a matter of fact I do because as far as i am aware no one involved has claimed they are illegitimate. Which says more than usual because I imagine it would be the type of thing an attention whore like Manning would claim.

He's a marginally relevant tool of TPTB right now for some reason or another so he won't """an hero""" until it's advantageous for them.

I just knew this would be a fun shit show.