Allowing women to vote was a mistake and now they are destroying western civilization

From Sweden to the U.S and Canada and the U.K and Australia, strong independent women march in the streets of our cities to protest against the oppression of the white male and Trump. What the fuck are they even marching for? I seriously don’t get it Sup Forums. They draw record numbers for these march every years. These “protests” are filled with soy boy white knights, fags and trans. Looking at this, one would think that they live in some shithole countries ruled by Sharia law where they are oppressed and treated like animals or livestock. The reality is that they live in developed countries and enjoy an unprecedented quality of life that their ancestors a couple of decades ago could never even have dreamed of.

More and more, I am inclined to think that women in the western world are a serious threat. They are actively working to destroy everything that men have been working hard to build for the last 2000 years. They are irrational, they are naïve, they are confused, they are illogical, they make decisions based on their emotions, and they are childish and petulant. They are, to put it bluntly, a danger to modern and civilized societies.

Refugees welcome! No borders no frontiers!

Women represent 50% of the population. Combined with the gibs me that crowd, their numbers are significant and a serious threat to the rational people that are aware of the dangers and the political issues that require adult thinking. I often feel that there’s no adults left in the room and having to deal with women’s nonsense only makes it worse.

Is it time that we reconsider their voting rights? Western civilization has been declining since the day that we’ve allowed them to vote.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7LHQgbpaA4
people.fas.harvard.edu/~iversen/PDFfiles/LottKenny.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/sweden-calls-on-army-to-help-manage-refugee-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you have ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it. Sorry.

Combined with the gibs me dat minorities, they constitute the majority bud.
And among women, it's reliably 65-70% who are leftists due to humanities education and general cultural brainwashing, plus peer pressure.

Women are THE problem.

Bad news: we will not keep them from voting until the rule of law breaks down and we proceed to do as we please within the lawless region. Once this happens, I GUARANTEE you that women will suddenly shut up and huddle in the corner. Women are naturally aware of when they can throw their tantrums with impunity, and when it's time to ahut their whore mouth.

Good news: we are likely to see this in our lifetimes. Chances are, you'll even get to slit some uppity cunt's throat at some point in the future, if you feel like it. But by then you'll have a multitude of more pressing problems.

A lot of women are abandoning meme feminism for a reason.

MGTOW is a Jewish psyop, you can stop trying to fit in now.

Yes, to signal and appear desirable in a new way whilst getting attention.

Have you learned nothing about their universal nature from the collapse in pair bonding that we're JUST witnessed?

YOU are a Jewish psyop you cuntlapper.

Go date and see for yourself how that shit works out in our times.

>Women are THE problem.

Fully agree with you user. This is the result of thinking on the subject. We need to solve the women problem if we want to save the western world. Giving them voting rights was a huge mistake. And we are now paying the price. Sweden is on the verge of civil war. How fucked up is that?

Allowing the uneducated to vote was also a mistake. Billy Bob and Jamal who don't know anything about what's going on in their own country should not have an equal vote compared to Slobodan who is highly educated, trained in logic, and well-informed about the major issues in his country.

Allowing ppl who don't own property to vote is the problem. How much female rejection have you endured that you think Ty'ronius who can't read should vote but your mom should not?
>inb4 based nigz

Get rid of marriage from the laws, get rid of family court.

Beyond the memes, it's becoming apparent more and more that women are a danger to modern civilization. They can't be allowed to vote or have any roles that put in jeopardy what was achieved by men. it's like allowing your 5 years old to take the wheel while you drive on the highway at 100 miles per hour. it's fucking retarded.

As much as I hate Islam and religion, I sometimes fantasize about meming it into existence just to fuck them up and destroy their feminazi agenda. They have no idea what kind of fire they are playing with. The worst case scenario that I sometime envision is that Islam takes over and that they go back the kitchen. They have no idea how good they have it here. They need a serious reality check.

It's actually good from my perspective.
I don't believe any of our major problems will be resolved through democratic means. Too many people are all in, entirely invested in the continuation of liberal democracy and globalism. We're talking the entire fields of gov't bureaucracy, education, 2/3 of the corporate world, all of media and journalism.

Us, we're simply a growing mass of angry dudes with a few voices and some technological and financial means. Maybe 0.5% of their texh and propaganda means, or 1% . but our human potential is equal to or greater than theirs. Which means we will succeed only through war and insurgency once we have even less to lose.

Did you ever think, for just one second, that you have this undesirable feeling for all women ever because you're a steaming gayboy who was probably abusive to the only woman who ever gave him a chance? You're doing a bangup job increasing whiteness by letting white women get banged by black men and blaming everybody else but yourself.

Good call.
Owning property is one of the best indicators that someone has a direct interest in the future of a given land.

>destroying
>not "have destroyed"
Um no sweetie.

Feminism is dying and they know it. That's why they make up non-issues like manspreading and the pay gap.

People wonder why white males from western countries date Asians. Western women are fucking beasts nowadays. No wonder really. I'm not advocating for race mixing, but I understand why many western men are giving up on western women. They are disgusting.

Shoo shoo little shill, your shit's all gay and confused and your shilling too obvious

>I'm not advocating for race mixing
>But I understand the advocation for racemixing
The double standards on your MgTards, good lord.

I hope one day you find a goddess that treats you with all of the love, loyalty, and support the world could possibly garner! You certainly deserve it.

>Us, we're simply a growing mass of angry dudes

Disenfranchised white males with nothing to lose. No hope to get a wife, no hope to get a job, no hope for a future. Geez, I wonder what could go wrong with that plan. This is how Hitler became a reality. The more they push, the more they will regret it in the end.

>feminism is dying
>shillary, the worst presidential candidate in US history, won the popular vote by 3million

pick 1

Meninism and Feminism are just as cringy and un-self aware as the other.
I think it's bullshit too but she was latching on the fag and nog vote more than anything, really.

Show me one important vote in the US that was ruined be female voters. Show that
1. The vote was a bad vote- of the choices presented, the one the voters chose was not the optimal one.
2. The vote would have been better if just men voted. Don't base this on speculation; actually show the polling data of men to show that men alone would have voted differently.

I mean, I have nothing but loathing and moral disgust for millennial western women, but to be fair the best women overall that I've seen seemed to be the Germanic ones from stable families.
They've been thoroughly corrupted today and their excessive altruism turned into "rapefugees welcome", but when I select a mother for my children, it will be a 14 year old Germanic girl with high altruism and gentleness (no, faggots, I won't fuck her while she's underaged, that's not how it's done.)

I don't want some materialistic gook-ass manipulative villager from inner Mongolia. Too alien. I'm drawn to my own kind.

Everywhere I look I see disgusting western women. Tatooed, single mothers, baristas, white western women are becoming a meme. They disgust me really.

I once watched a movie: youtube.com/watch?v=J7LHQgbpaA4

In this movie, white western girls are hookers and low life scum degenerates that beg for money and sex with Japanese men. Looking at the state of of world, this is starting to look less and less like fiction.

>but when I select a mother for my children, it will be a 14 year old Germanic girl with high altruism and gentleness (no, faggots, I won't fuck her while she's underaged, that's not how it's done.)
Ah I see, so you are a Moosleem. Should've known.

are you serious?

This is literally every democrat elected to office in the last 20 years.

They certainly make it easy for us to corral them when the day of the rope is here.

>until rule of law breaks down
Trump throwing the entire Democratic party in camps and making being Mexican a crime would be a good way to kick that off.

Why are millions of women marching right now? What are they marching for? In what fantasy world do they live in where they are so oppressed that they feel that they need to march to express themselves? This is like an alternate reality. It's not grounded in reality. It's nonsense. It's fucking absurd.

So your ideal woman is
>Tattoo free
>Virgin/Abstinent
>Doesn't work in a bar or club
>Someone of your own race, because I am forbidding you from making this country more of a mutt shithole than it already is

Also, we should let them have what they want. It'll result in Sharia law, which isn't so bad for straight men.

They call it a beta uprising, but I'm not beta and neither are most of /ourguys that I know in real life. At this stage it's unpleasant to even listen to women speak, nevermind getting deeply entangled with them. Normal mating patterns are completely disrupted.

This dissatisfaction is a recipe for jihad, no question.

Recent Austrian vote is a glaring example, look it up.

Rational people analyze world events and post here. Normies and retards walk in the streets because the corporate medias told them to do so. We are living in meme world. But it's not really funny. It's actually very depressing to see how easily people can be manipulated on such a large scale. Where are the Iran's protest to protect Iranian women? Nowhere to be seen. Absolute silence from the left. These people are brain damaged. Fluoridated brain damage.

Your shilling is 2/10.

Swedish men won't do shit. Their pussies are weaker than the women out there.

>white men give women and people of all races to vote in a white country
Protests
>women and minorities in non white countries aren’t allowed to vote or in some cases leave the house unaccompanied
Silence

Sorry I'm not a wifebeater. It's just not really my style because I'm a cuck like that.

Correct.
people.fas.harvard.edu/~iversen/PDFfiles/LottKenny.pdf

Allowing women to vote wasn't a bad idea. Letting soyboys and hippies raise kids creating more soy spawn is the problem.

>le women vote liberal maymay

It's the perfect recipe for Islam to taje root in Western countries. It might be the plan.

Democracy was a mistake. It's about time we realized that it is time to return to enlightened despotism.

43% for democrats is huge. That means roughly half of white women are traitors and our enemies. Black women overwhelmingly vote for black interests (95%).

I dont mind fucking sloots user, and I don't hate them for being sluts. But you can't turn a ho into a housewife, and sluts have no virtue.

2020, it will break down. Think about it, whether Trump wins or loses, his only bet is to create a hysteria leading up to the election, which will explode in its aftermath.

His every social media scandal is actually a carefully devised provocation, designed to split the nation along a new line. Whether it's shithole-gate, NFL, or comments on taking down monuments. Each of these successive stories causes an overreaction on the left, which nudges a large number of neutral people to side with Trump.

Leading up to 2020, I predict he will take this to the extreme. I can't think of any othrr strategies he can use to win when it's this close, though of course deporting illegals and their votes, as well as creating better jobs for the working class, are the other faceta of Trump's strategy.

Traitors to who?

They're marching for power. They've had equaliry for decades now, they've even been outright legally and socially privileged for 20-30 years.
It's a power play for the expansion of their political dominance.

This is the 21st century, every group clawing for a leg up with nothing but bile and contempt for all others. The Syrian civil war was a preview of what this century will all be about.

Think about it for a moment and internalize how fucking absurd the situation is right now. We have a president that is doing everything he can to make America better and we have 50% of the population that is in some kind of mass psychosis trance thinking that they live in some type of Hunger Games world. How fucked up is that? These people really scare me. They are totally delusional. They are in a trance. They need to snap out of it. It's fucking scary. I've never witnessed something like this in my entire lifetime. We truly live in the 1984 world right now, and it's really scary. Something needs to happen soon. The pressure is mounting. It can't go on like this for long. We are quickly approaching the point of no return, worldwide, not just in the U.S. Things will get fucking ugly very soon. I fear for my children to be honest.

You probably don't know but in the US popular vote means shit, and they are right in using that system as it prevents it turns into a fucking 3rd world country like mine, they are in the way but not there yet, unlike Canada which is probably a shithole already

Goodluck keeping her that way if you live in a city.

What are Dem/Repub rates for white men? Must still be roughly 30ish%

I don't. Suits me, I guess.

Whitepill: there's little to no young males in these marches, only soy bois and aging boomers.

I know I am ranting now. But I need to vent and this place is the best place to do it. I'm furious. I'm mad and I won't take it anymore. And I hope that millions of people feel the same as me. It's time for the pendulum to swing back and hard. I don't want to live in a world ruled by Liberal values. It's too chaotic. I fucking hate it with every fiber of my body. It makes me physically ill almost. I used to be moderate. What's happening now in the world is turning me into Hitler. I don't like that. And I know that I am not the only one that feels that way.

Precisely. That is why they are slowly trying to establish major safeguards through militarized police, domestic war training, gun control, technological spying from our phones, computers, cameras at intersections and around businesses, etc.

The advantage we have, collectively, is that one.) There will be a point where death is a welcoming proposition compared to absolute control and slavery and two.) You can't identify the enemy when they are dressed as civilians.

Reality is a government cannot lose favor by killing their own because they create more enemies who will never cooperate. The sad part is many innocent people will suffer because a few cunts think they are entitled to everyone else's happiness.

You sound like a cuck. Why don't you go get pegged and kys?

Can someone please tell me what they were marching for today anyways? It just seems like they're still butthurt over the election

>Alt Right becomes Islamic
>Can't be criticized now cuz that's racist
Guys, we should just reverse-taqiyya the Muslims. We might get Muzzie support and we deflect all criticism.

Asian or Slavic. To date a Western woman is like playing roulette... of the Russian variety, but every chamber is loaded but one.

>These people really scare me.
>It's fucking scary.
>it's really scary.
>I fear for my children to be honest.
Yes, they are that delusional. But consider this: would you really rather not know the truth of things?

The Islam of a 100-IQ population will look significantly different from the Islam of the 80-IQ third-world.

Nonetheless, it is a system that leads to intellectual stagnation and rampant injustice. Look at all current Muslim societies for evidence.

Also, even if we were to accept that a Western Islam would be a good thing to rejuvenate birthrates and restore order, the fact of importing so many carriers of Islam of alien ethnicities would by itself create the conditions for balkanization and civil wars across the West.

Women are human beings, and must be treated as such, even if they themselves do not wish it. Woman and man have the same rights. That is not to say that women ought to have an equal share in political affairs. From the utilitarian standpoint such a concession, certainly at present and probably always, would be most undesirable ; in New Zealand, where, on ethical principles, women have been enfranchised, the worst results have
followed. As children, imbeciles and criminals would be justly prevented from taking any part in public affairs even if they were numeri- cally equal or in the majority ; woman must in the same way be kept from having a share in anything which concerns the public welfare, as it is much to be feared that the mere effect of female influence would be harmful.

Otto Weininger, Sex and Character, 1902.

>cuck
What does that even mean anymore? It's the far right answer to "bigot" at this point.

I'm race-mixing, but won't be doing it here. The future is in Asia anyway. That is where the middle class disappeared to.

>swedens society only has problems because of women

How many of you are mad virgin soyboys sitting in your cuckshed typing madly away on your keyboard at the very thought that a stacy didnt fuck you in your prime years and all you can do is sit here and cry on a irrelevant imageboard. Incels, all of you

We do here. But this is not normie space. The only place where I feel I can discuss rationally with intelligent people is this place. These discussions need to spill in the real world if we want to change anything. I think it's happening and hopefully fast enough. But I think that many of us will need to transition eventually to the political world. These ideas and concepts needs to a voice beyond Sup Forums.

Look at what they're being shown by rhe treasonous media. It's a constant screeching fit against any and every word of Trump's, no wonder people are whipped up into a mass hysteria. Seriously, on CNN for example you have presenters lecturing the screen for hours on end about the current presiden't horrific moral failings. On a daily basis. Of course this will eventually drive the masses to violence.

Basically, a media blackout would instantly remove the problem you're sensing.

You should go to Singapore, if you can afford it. If you stay here, move rural and learn how to farm and machine tools.

And this is why they were never allowed to vote or influence society for millennium. Allowing them to vote will be the downfall of our civilization. We need to find a way to roll back.

I think we should reconsider everything.

>We do here. But this is not normie space. The only place where I feel I can discuss rationally with intelligent people is this place. These discussions need to spill in the real world if we want to change anything. I think it's happening and hopefully fast enough. But I think that many of us will need to transition eventually to the political world. These ideas and concepts needs to a voice beyond Sup Forums.

We do here. But this is not normie space. The only place where I feel I can discuss rationally with intelligent people is this place. These discussions need to spill in the real world if we want to change anything. I think it's happening and hopefully fast enough. But I think that many of us will need to transition eventually to the political world. These ideas and concepts needs to a voice beyond Sup Forums.

Political actions is the only possible outcome. We need to organize ourselves outside of this board. I think that many people are thinking about it now. It's the start of a new era.

>mfw leaf faggots think I dislike women because of a lack of sex as opposed to the opposite
faggot I can't stand roasties because they objectify themselves and then get mad about it

We'd have to encourage support for extremism, not just Islam.

The nuance in these discussions amazes me. The true intellectuals of pol have gathered here and found the ultimate solution to the worlds problems. "Ban women from voting". AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA.

Not really. Cuck has stating power because it's funny. Bigot is fucking stupid. Also, cuck is accurate while bigot is not. If you're on Sup Forums, white knighting, you're a cuck that let's women walk all over him.

So, go get pegged and kys.

I'm sure police states, and pretty hardcore ones, will be the norm for our lifetimes.

Some places will have police states, other places will be battlegrounds like Syria, with the US, Russia and China hovering somewhere overhead with bombardments, military aid to various groups and high-level diplomatic bickering.

then dont date roasties buddy. Simple fix, find your someone that floats your boat.

I hope that you see the irony of your post if you are really a poster from Sweden....

Sweden calls on army to help manage refugee crisis

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/sweden-calls-on-army-to-help-manage-refugee-crisis

I really hope that you are VPN proxy fag, otherwise I recommend shock therapy, that's the only thing that might help you.

>then dont date roasties buddy.
they're all roasties, leaf. Your mom, your grandmother, your sisters - roasties, all of 'em. what don't you understand about that?
that's a faggot proxyshill, user
svenposting is a favorite of the shill

Sure burger. What a clever response. Great debater.

Once (((the))) intentionally collapse the currency markets and force everyone to use digital currency, the game is on. (((They))) are also already testing chip implants on employees, so it's a matter of time before they start requiring everyone to implant them.

This will be when I make peace with God and load up.

A possible future would be where white rich people live in protected enclaves. The 1%, the intellectually gifted ruling on the animals of this world. This is the Elysium scenario. Highly probable and not to be dismissed easily.

the left can't meme

I'm not left I was merely ridiculing you for your narrow minded views. They are if I may say so, lacking of nuance.

Your country is going down in flames as we speak because of your "feminist" government. What is there to debate? What's your point? Your country is the perfect example that most of the western world has been waiting for. When your country is engulfed in civil war with niggers, the rest of the world will point at you, smiling, and say: I told you so. Why are you so proud and defiant? Your country is the canary in the coal mine. I'm sure that you are aware of that, aren't you? I'm still not convinced that you are not just larping. You can't be that stupid.

How are things going over there in your country Swede? How are those female politicians working out for you? But you must be real intellectual. I hope your CUNTry burns to the ground.

I mean, if you're trying to profile me you've misses the mark.

URE MAD CUZ U CANT GET LAID is literally the first, last and ultimate weapon of spiteful women and the feeble men who serve them. It's your desperate attempt to use the one thing men can never be superior at, i.e. having a vagina, to put men in their place.

No, whore/fag, I'm not a cuck, I'm not ugly, I'm not ignorant. My disgust for you transcends my own ability to get laid even in this shitty environment, I look down on you even if you DON'T refuse me your used up, worthless cunt. Does this fit into your little conception of the world, or is the idea just too outlandish?

its what women want, too bad it sucks for men also where you have minority rich sultans who live like kings and get 10 wives while the rest of the men work like slaves and are dirt poor, you think you will be allowed to use the internet when sharia takes over?

>They are if I may say so, lacking of nuance.
Really? Tell me, do you think the average woman is more pleasant today than 50 years ago? Studies show they're not happier, so what's the cause?

You’re a literal fucking retard

They're still taking advantages of the privileges and destructive expectations of Feminism. Not many women tried to oppose the gender quotas or the myth of a gender pay gap. Nor are they calling out their crazy sisters. They silent majority are either complicit or enablers.

I used to feel sorry for you guys. Now I am actively wishing that your country is totally destroyed. I hate Sweden people and so, I hate you and I wish you all the worst. Please be an example for all of us. The sooner you fail, the sooner we can all benefit from your failure and learn from it. The collapse of Sweden will be the ground zero event that will wake up the entire western world. So, please proceed accordingly and thank you.

Totally agree. I think everyone should be forced to take a political test and pass to be allowed to vote.