What does the Jewish vote look like?

I think I have an idea but I'm genuinely curious.

Completely blue. unironically

Can you show?

More religious right, less religious or alt religion ( Buddhist) go left. About 30/70 split between right and left. Also depends on who counts as Jews, if it's mischlings like Lena Dunham are allowed the left dominance is much higher. Conservative/orthodox Jews are usually pretty based.

>Implying BOTH candidates arent backed by the KIKES

wakeup user...

If the constitution was actually enforced this is what the election would’ve looked like. I’m completely serious. Women and non-white vote are unconstitutional.

>NY and Washington are still eternally cucked

>ny
did u even look at the map

new england and cascadia

Hawaii is cucked too.

I don't have it saved, but someone had a map that had it entirely Blue with the exceptions of Alabama and Mississippi (red) and Alaska and West Virginia (not enough data)

Only existing on the coasts and all blue except for a few places in New Jersey.

you don't follow the part of the constitution that says the constitution can be amended?

Why does cuck have to be an insult on this site? I'm hardcore red pilled but have a huge BBC cuck fetish. I hate niggers with every bone in my body but watching on fuck a white women makes me rock hard, especially the idea of watching one do it to a hot gf.

kill yourself faggot

An amendment can’t make an animal human.

>leafspeak

Why is New England so completely cucked?

I don't know what to do. I didn't even know what a cuck was before I started browsing Sup Forums. I know it's degenerate, but it's almost the only thing I can get off to now.

Wouldn't be enough to data.
It'd be nj ny tx ca fl ma blue and that's it

I don't blame them. Only state we took by force and then neglected to civilize.

Never experienced diversity, New England is heaven on earth but it comes at the price of cucked whites

this --> High levels of education and urban residential patterns, as well as an historic legacy of discrimination makes them Democratic as fuck.

I think Jews are 7:3 leftists, but it's mostly thanks to baby boomers and women. Jewish women aged 18-29 are the most liberal demographic, but Jewish men 18-29 are the most conservative for that age.

>jews aren't people of color

I really don't get how you don't find it rage-inducing to watch another man conquer your woman with his dick, especially when it's a disgusting black dick.

Jews don't need to vote when they already control the politicans

the only white men that vote in Oregon and Washington are the cucks in Portland and Seattle. those cucks run Cascadia

Massive 2 shits is the most cucked state in the union

Because I know my specs. I'm only 150 lbs, 5 10, 7.5 inch dick with 5.8 inch girth, 13 inch arms, 15% body fat with strong abs but half are covered. Pathetic compared to the kind of men women actually want to fuck. I'm powerless against most men, especially blacks, who have a fuck ton of testosterone.