Mike Cernovich set on fire by Antifa

It looks like Mike Cernovich was set on fire outside of his Party on Saturday night somewhere in New York. That is about all i know. Can anyone else confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/954977917599207424
archive.is/PLNyB
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/954967064434937856
youtu.be/ex2fRdBCEjM
youtu.be/t1AP7ek6aXY
cernovichleaks.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

He is kill
Confirmed

>so we have African tire judicial system now?

F

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/954977917599207424

Pic source?

Someone set the flaming homosexual ablaze?

He's fine, but people bashed some old guy

archive.is/PLNyB

I forgot the name of his book though, what was it again?

Some lefty terrorist punched an old man not cernovich that's all.

Necklacing is degenerate, but happens.

quotes should be around she not crashed.

If he was really burned in an attack there are going to be serious consequences for DNC

What did she mean by this?

>be American
>get fucking necklaced by antifa

>alt right leader
>alt right

>set ablaze by peaceful protestors
>ablaze by peaceful protestors
>peaceful protestors

>Mike Cernovich set on fire by Antifa
God I hope so

>Wishing horribly painful, disfiguring and potentially disabling if not lethal attack on someone
Moral high ground, everyone.

Antifa are burning Jews now?
Are antifa, dare i say (ourguys) now?

fuck off OP
fake news is for CNN not pol

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

God damn Russia really is making fake news memes to create hatred and dismay...

I am surprised none of our guys or girls have been hit by an acid attack. That's the weapon of these cowards,niggers, and Muslims.

Does throwing piss at What's his(her) name count?

GORILLION MINDTHET

Time to start killing Antifa in the fucking streets.

When will you all realize there is only going to be one solution to the coming problems? We must organize and rise the fuck up. 1776 motherfuckers. Do not expect the administration to fix all of our problems for us. It's high time we take back what is rightfully fucking ours - this fucking nation.

You can wash piss off yourself but third degree chemical burn stays with you for life.

If true it super fucked up.
Still called them peaceful protesters tho? X10fucked

Nah they said *our* guys or girls

The Thix Gorillion Mindthet

Fake News

It was a joke, man. Piss is acidic.
I guess we're lucky that they're too stupid to weaponize literally anything. Motherfuckers can't even meme.

blue pill kike faggot e celeb isn't politics

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/954967064434937856

Burn the witch!

Fuck you Lauren Southern you retarded kike shill

>pro America party
>shake hands with a trader tranney

Wat

What's this lad looking at? Sure this was a vicious assault gotta be a 1st or 2nd degree felony.

"Monkey Brains"

did his baby burn up too?

Yeah all 107 of us. We need a movement that’s stronger than the altright to raise our numbers. People like this message but they don’t understand that we are a collective that’s needs to be willing to die for survival. The current movement just live streams about “ethnostate” and it’s not productive

Bump

We need to start crashing I.W.W. meetings and DSA meetings and anarchist book faires.

>tfw fucking laura loomer is the only one of these eceleb retards actually making sense these days

These protestors are now certified mercenaries. Interesting how the party of inclusion is now setting non-believers on Fire.

false flag set p by mike to get attention and followers
dont trust controlled opposition kikes.

plz be true

After reading that I wish someone actually had set Cernovich on fire.

Fuck off. Literally the opposite. Loomer is a mossad cunt.

under rated kek

this

fuck off Mike

Manlet with the gayest voice, probably a jew. Fuck him.

top fucken kek upboat

RIP thernovith

ANDTH THENTH I LICKTHED MY HANDTH ANDF IT WATH THCEMICAHLTHY THSALTHY

youtu.be/ex2fRdBCEjM

Looks real to me.
youtu.be/t1AP7ek6aXY

>she

this 2

>mfw I realize that the FBI could distribute CP to fellow pedos freely under the guise of "hunting pedophiles"

It depends.
If the guy lives, he'll get off with probation on a plea.
If the guy dies, his lawyer will angle for an activist judge who ensures his acquittal on any charge that carries serious prison time.

(((He))) and "she". Fuck this faggot and his faggot tranny friends. I bet he ended up blowing chelsea at the end of the night.

Kike Infernovich BTFO

He looks older in the left pic than the one with his dad on right. This stinks.

more like Burn you Bitch amiriiiiiite?

/r/ing shoop of thernovich as hellboy

Is the alt-lite and civic nats going to get serious already???

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?!?

This is your future we are fighting for White man.

Damn it OP I thought that was a picture of a monkey.

HOLY SHIT CERNOVICH IS DEAD!!!!!!
>"I just heard under arrest for possible man slaughter" at 6:20

6:10

Why us the fact ticker headline that everyone immediately recognizes, you dumb fuck?

Baboon Thoughts

6 Gorillion it was real in my mindset.

is video is JUST

e-celebs and related threads all deserve to be set on fire. I haven't been following but if e-celebs start dying I think you might start seeing serious violent confrontation between the left and right.

To be fair he was a whistle blower that got MK Ultra'd in Govt custody, but same difference.

#triggered

"please stop being violent" lol wtf what a cuckpuss. smash him right in the nose bridge. i cant wait till canadian elections to see these lefty fucks try.

Cernovich thought he was still online. Real life you get fucked up. He should have had bodyguards.

cernovichleaks.com

He's fine bru it's a fucking meme, plus Cernocuck has fighting training and likes fighting (according to him lol) I have never seen him throw a punch at antifa though. Still trying to figure out a single issue where he has a difference with the left.

>movement just live streams about “ethnostate”
eceleb cancer is not the movement (you'll see how quickly they'll fizzle out once yt removes their superchat options and demonetizes their vids)

Molyneux was at that event. It would've been funny if someone punched him and he started screaming about violating the NAP.

I wish.

Question for reasonable people who are tru.p supporters: why do some people on pol dislike cernovich? Are you among them? I read his Twitter a few times and he doesn't come across as a "publicity whore" , just a reasonable messenger and reasonably right

The left has nearly a century of historical political violence to draw from and determine what works and doesn't.
Those opposed to the left but whose indoctrination causes a reflexive revulsion to the lessons of fascism are at a distinct disadvantage.

>1776

Why Not Germany 1919?
Get the Military on your Side and smoke them Out.

Good

They're doing it for the wrong reasons and in the wrong order.